BEACH ST> THIS SATURDAY ANYONE!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 05:05 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Beach St has been cracked down on lately. Even the bank parking lot the cops ran us off 2 weeks ago. I think we should come up with our own place to call home ..... Ideas ?
Beach is getting cracked down now.. I was there last Sat. and the cops ran us off from Starbucks and the bank.. We could all meet over there off Aman Carter by Trinity Blv.. There is plenty of parking lots to meet in and its a very long and open road if you want to do anything else... Lets get something going because beach just sucks now with the cops running everyone off by 11:30...
Old 09-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by dan03mach
Beach is getting cracked down now.. I was there last Sat. and the cops ran us off from Starbucks and the bank.. We could all meet over there off Aman Carter by Trinity Blv.. There is plenty of parking lots to meet in and its a very long and open road if you want to do anything else... Lets get something going because beach just sucks now with the cops running everyone off by 11:30...
At 11:30 when the cops run you off thats when you go and do some racing. You guys might get lucky one night and follow the right car that will lead you to where the action is
Old 09-15-2005, 05:24 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
At 11:30 when the cops run you off thats when you go and do some racing. You guys might get lucky one night and follow the right car that will lead you to where the action is
Well let me know were to go then... I need to find out where they are racing at..
Old 09-15-2005, 05:29 PM
11 Second Club

Anyone got any other ideas??Im down for Friday night too..WHATS UP??
Old 09-15-2005, 05:49 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
At 11:30 when the cops run you off thats when u go and do some racing. You guys might get lucky one night and follow the right car that will lead you to where the action is