Well looks like i fianly got dumped.

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005 | 12:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by scrmnws6
If my g/f left me for someone else and then wanted to get back with me, Id be like hells no biatch. I dont where and how many times those legs were spread open.

I dont want anymore miles on her other than the ones I put on.
you have a point there .... and as a girl I can agree with you IN A WAY

Guys expect us girls to take them back after they leave us for someone else and then want to come crawlin back ....
Old 09-30-2005 | 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If my g/f left me for someone else and then wanted to get back with me, Id be like hells no biatch. I dont where and how many times those legs were spread open.

I dont want anymore miles on her other than the ones I put on.
and we wonder why women think we are insensitive
Old 09-30-2005 | 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by silver02ls1
Btw: My name is Amber

To be honest it is hard to tell. When girls say that they all mean different things. Even though I HATE my ex for what he did to me - we still talk. After 2 years with someone they sort of know you inside and out (not being dirty haha) .... So having your ex there for you when you need someone is always the best feeling in the world EVEN though they may have hurt you or you hurt them.

After 3 years of being together .... she still cares for you there is no way you can just shut off that feeling. Yes remain friends with her BUT dont go out of your way to make her happy as friend. Dont bend over backwards for her cus remember SHE DUMPED YOU. Let her be the one that comes to you -- eh call her occasionally but for the most part let her come to you. If she is wanting to remain friends with you then take that and cherish it. Cherish the friendship even if it is just seeing or hearing from her once or twice a month. If you get to hear from her more then so be it.

By her saying that you are her safty blanket - she knows she can turn to you NO matter what. She knows you will be there for her. Keep that open unless you find out there was more to the reason she broke up with you. If you care for her (which I bet you do) be there when she needs the sholder to cry on.
Well amber, yes your right i wont just stop talking to her and shut her out and neither will she, the only problem with her looking for me i really dont think she will look for me, i know her she is all full of pride similar to a guys ego or way of acting, she wont admit mistakes or and she is always right, so as for her caling me i cant see it happening, but i could e wrong i guess i will see.
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by gabeg94z
Well amber, yes your right i wont just stop talking to her and shut her out and neither will she, the only problem with her looking for me i really dont think she will look for me, i know her she is all full of pride similar to a guys ego or way of acting, she wont admit mistakes or and she is always right, so as for her caling me i cant see it happening, but i could e wrong i guess i will see.
Just hang in there .... you know how she is so that makes it worse. Take it day by day. You might be surprised - when she hits rock bottom or falls and needs that pick up she might realize what she is missing and be like WHAT IN THE HELL was I thinking?!?! Sometimes girls start letting down gaurds they never knew they had up so they FREAK out and leave the person the care about the most or do something so stupid .... yes letting gaurds down can happen after 3 years of being together. It could be the littlest thing that made her be like WHOA hold up the trolley.

Also - try not answer the phone a few times when she calls ... let her leave the message and call on your own time. Make her realize that you CAN stand on your own 2 feet with out her there or by your side.
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

GOOD ADVICE, now i just need to go out and have fun and enjoy life, THANKS AMBER I really appreciate all the advice you have given me along with everyone else on this thread, i think by just talking and not bottling in what you feel, elps alote and takes alote off your mind.
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by gabeg94z
GOOD ADVICE, now i just need to go out and have fun and enjoy life, THANKS AMBER I really appreciate all the advice you have given me along with everyone else on this thread, i think by just talking and not bottling in what you feel, elps alote and takes alote off your mind.
not a problem at all ..... glad I could help ya out!

You are right about not keeping it in ... letting it out is a way to heal
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:24 PM
12 Second Club

How many of you guys here would take your g/f back if she broke up with you and then went around sleeping with other guys?

I wouldnt as described in my previous post.
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:36 PM
On The Tree

How many of you guys here would take your g/f back if she broke up with you and then went around sleeping with other guys?

thing is - would you expect your girlfriend to take you back if you left her cus you wanted to do other things - hooked up with a few girls along the way then decided you had it best back with her .....
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Every situation is different. If you honestly love someone, you should be able to look past that and say the past is the past
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well if you love someone enough and they love you enough they would not do that sort of thing, but $hit happens and feelings are sometimes strong where you can control them and of course something happens, but i would have to honestly say if my girlfriend did that to m it would have to take alot and i mean aot for me to ever take her back. also how would you even know if she has been with anybody? also why is it different from being your girlfriend and someone elses gf, for example. you are looking for a new girlfriend but yet she has already been around and yet you still get with her, ok now what my question is what is the difference, you find a girl that has been around and you get with her, ok what is e difference with the new girl and your previous GF??????
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:41 PM
TECH Junkie

have one of your girl friends answer and say some **** like "oh he ran to get some food I'll have him call when he gets back" or something like that. or have one of your guy friends answer and say "nah he's not here he went to pick up someone I'll have him call" (she'll draw her own conclusion on this)
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bsherrill
Every situation is different. If you honestly love someone, you should be able to look past that and say the past is the past
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my advice got noticed
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Definition of LOVE:

"A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness. "

No where in there does it say anything about legs spreading or other guys or girls. It's an emotional feeling. Sex is just the physical part of love. Real love comes from the heart not from the crotch.
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:54 PM
On The Tree

Definition of LOVE:

"A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness. "

No where in there does it say anything about legs spreading or other guys or girls. It's an emotional feeling. Sex is just the physical part of love. Real love comes from the heart not from the crotch.
you are on a roll here ....
Old 09-30-2005 | 01:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anyone got some butta for my roll
Old 09-30-2005 | 02:23 PM
On The Tree

anyone got some butta for my roll
Old 09-30-2005 | 04:20 PM
10 Second Club

sorry to hear that Gabe
Old 09-30-2005 | 04:30 PM