the experience was awesome

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default the experience was awesome

I see people post this about going to shops to have their car worked on! WTF....did they give out a blow job or something? How can you have an awesome experience at a shop. Did you get to ride someones nuts....what makes it awesome?

I took my car to Bull's Muffler....the way he packed my mufflers, the experience was awesome. See how damn gay that sounds.

Please refrain from using those two words when describing a shop, you sound GHAY.

Thanks for your time in this matter.
Old 10-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Banned

tell us all how you really feel Scott...
Old 10-02-2005, 02:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

well if they make a thread saying that they had a good experience is nice. But I can see things when they are making statements like they are the best in the state hands down and no one can touch them.

Just how I feel, but it is good to hear a positive attitude coming out after a good experience with a shop, I see no problem with it at all
Old 10-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Banned

i'm pretty much where you are on this bronco, if you had your car rebuilt at a shop, post up, give them props. but the guys that say "xxx is the best shop in the country, best customer service and tuning anywhere..." that's just stupid.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
I see people post this about going to shops to have their car worked on! WTF....did they give out a blow job or something? How can you have an awesome experience at a shop. Did you get to ride someones nuts....what makes it awesome?

I took my car to Bull's Muffler....the way he packed my mufflers, the experience was awesome. See how damn gay that sounds.

Please refrain from using those two words when describing a shop, you sound GHAY.

Old 10-02-2005, 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is a good point, some people make it sound like they got the "Happy Ending" or something.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BBADWS6
This is a good point, some people make it sound like they got the "Happy Ending" or something.

loveyoulongtime?
Old 10-02-2005, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

five dolla, make you holla
Old 10-02-2005, 04:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

LOL!!!

Gotta love the nuthuggers.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This thread makes me LOL.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

had a couple already today dr?
Old 10-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Banned

dude, he made this thread at like 2pm...he's already sober'd back up by now...
Old 10-02-2005, 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

ah.....
Old 10-02-2005, 08:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nah...sober today! I was reading a thread where a guy was talking of his awesome experience at a shop....I thought to myself....WTF. IMO, he ruined his credibility. I'm thinking he's a total ***-hat and it damn sure doesn't make me want to go to the shop.

There is nothing wrong with giving a shop some credit, but don't sound like some looser on an infomercial pushing the latest blender
Old 10-02-2005, 09:16 PM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

I'd like to thank Scott for the awesome beer he bought last night. If anyone needs their car tuned I'd recommend talking to him. Oh yeah, thanks for the pizza Brandon. If you need pizza Brandon is kickass! And to whatever that strippers name was, thanks for the *****! If you need ***** I recommend Illusions.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Banned

illusions=fat *****
Old 10-02-2005, 10:00 PM
TECH Junkie

It's called supporting your local shop so that they're still in business next time you need them. If I go to a shop, get treated with respect, and get a good deal on the parts/work I need done, then I'm going to post up and tell others. This keeps the "Shop X...any good?" threads to a minimum, and it often leads to me getting PM's about the work I had done.

However, I just keep going back to G-Force to see Mike's sweaty man-***.

-Mike
Old 10-02-2005, 11:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Brandy
I'd like to thank Scott for the awesome beer he bought last night. If anyone needs their car tuned I'd recommend talking to him. Oh yeah, thanks for the pizza Brandon. If you need pizza Brandon is kickass! And to whatever that strippers name was, thanks for the *****! If you need ***** I recommend Illusions.
You got any shops that give out free bj's?
Old 10-02-2005, 11:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
It's called supporting your local shop so that they're still in business next time you need them. If I go to a shop, get treated with respect, and get a good deal on the parts/work I need done, then I'm going to post up and tell others. This keeps the "Shop X...any good?" threads to a minimum, and it often leads to me getting PM's about the work I had done.

However, I just keep going back to G-Force to see Mike's sweaty man-***.

-Mike
thats the point...Soo many people go over board, i wouldnt bother going there.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:30 AM
Banned

If it wasn't for these local shops and people posting about the good "experiences" that they have had with them, YOU would have had to find other people to listen to the 390 times you have voiced your opinion here because these shops are what support this forum along with the members.

Sounds to me like you have not yet visited the right shop.