who's LS1 CHK

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005 | 04:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by QucikSilver
That she was a 6'4" guy in the back seat. I was driving the car by the way. That is a very clean 3rd gen car. How long have you had it....someone took very good care of that car.
thanks for the compliment! i've only had the car for a little over a month. it has 144k miles on it, and was owned by a family friend since new. i've wanted the car since i was a little kid, and the guy moved to FL and didnt want to pay to have it shipped, so he got a new C6 and now i have the car!

the car actually isnt flawless... its got some rust on the rear quarters, and some other exterior cosmetic flaws. the interior is great. mechanically its pretty good, but it idles a little rough when cold... we were thinking its just a vacuum issue, cuz the guy had some issues with mice in his garage for a while, and they might have ate the vacuum lines somewhere.

my ultimate plan for the car is to restore the exterior, and then perform an LSx swap on it and dedicate it to strip/show duty. I'll dedicate the firehawk to street duty. it'll be a long time before i get the cash to do such work though!

Quick Reply: who's LS1 CHK