Apartment Haters

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Curveball TECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Apartment Haters

Alright so at my apartment there is this tiny *** parking space they squeezed in at the gate, and I don't even think a geo metro could fit in it and still be able to exit the car. So when the space next to it is available I'll take up both of them. That makes it 100 times easier to get out of my car and whoever is next to me has much more space also. Anyway this morning I go to my car and notice this note on my windshield:

LOL, The funny part is I'm good friends with all the "management" chicks. I hope they remember who does it so I can leave a note on there door saying how great my car really is! Also, ever since I started doing that everyone else takes the 2 spaces now just like me.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TRANSdAMn 2k
Alright so at my apartment there is this tiny *** parking space they squeezed in at the gate, and I don't even think a geo metro could fit in it and still be able to exit the car. So when the space next to it is available I'll take up both of them. That makes it 100 times easier to get out of my car and whoever is next to me has much more space also. Anyway this morning I go to my car and notice this note on my windshield:

LOL, The funny part is I'm good friends with all the "management" chicks. I hope they remember who does it so I can leave a note on there door saying how great my car really is! Also, ever since I started doing that everyone else takes the 2 spaces now just like me.

Better than mine. LOL. The neighbor above my garage wants me to pay for 3 plates that I shook off the counter when I started the coupe open headered, big cammin, in the garage below him. lol
Old 10-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Ginger Hater

My car is the best EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111one

yea, i was at SFA and some douche in a Sunfire parked right up on my bumper.....I thought about keying her car(it was a sunfire)......but i just left her a note. Read something like "Watch were you park you ***." and i usually don't get mad, but this pissed me off.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

I was in my beater Lincoln Mark VIII that I used to have and a minivan had parked with their license plate touching mine. Well, I didn't have all that great of a day, so I backed up and drove forward right into their car twice before I left. I felt so much better afterwards.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

i have covered parking in my complex, and paided for a specific spot. I lucked out and had a lady who was very careful how she parked and never got too close (post between spots anyways). Now a guy with a nice custom mid 90s chevy parks next to me. I hug the line on the right, he hugs on the left so we are close together, and dont have to deal with the other asshats parking close to our doors.

I did leave a note on a guy's car at work because he would always park on the line, crooked, and into my spot. I drew a little picture for him too, the parking lot, and the lines, and how to park, it was great. He now parks perfectly straight every day.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:39 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Dont get me started on apartments, we got stuck in the handicap access section, all the apartments below us were set up for wheel chair ramps, one of the guys was a complete doosche. Every time we laughed he thought we were laughing at him for being in a wheel chair.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

That writing on that letter looks like a chicks. Id be careful as to not get my **** keyed. Been there done that, it sux.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Curveball TECH

Hopefully I find out who it is that wrote it. I thought about putting a sign on my car saying snitches get stitches but that would turn into a lawsuit somehow.

I have a viper 2 way alarm so if she tries to **** with my car hopefully it'll go off so I can key her face.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:21 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by TRANSdAMn 2k
I have a viper 2 way alarm so if she tries to **** with my car hopefully it'll go off so I can key her face.
LOL what if shes hot?
Old 10-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by CarrotcarZ
LOL what if shes hot?
Then take her back to the apt in payment for the damages.