Old 10-17-2005, 08:46 PM
LS7 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Texas by at least 3 touchdowns.

Hook'em!
Old 10-17-2005, 10:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Tech will win if they get more than 35 points.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
it will be one of the blowouts of the year, i promise that. Now, a team tech will have a hay day on is aTm, there passing game is going to wreck'em.

our D is solid.. great secondary, one of the top in the nation, solid D-line. Our O-line is excellent, offering great passing oppourtnities and of course we can run the ball.

I think Texas will get tech, but it will be a good game. Im an aggie, but I have to agree with the hay day call, our secondary is nowhere to be seen. OSU was a big win to us since we were hurting, but to anyone else its kinda like mehh..
Old 10-18-2005, 12:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

no doubt tech is good, but they arent what the should be. If they keep up the good year, even though they will lose to us... they can stay up in the rankings and lead to a good recruiting class.

hodges 600 passing yards is sick!... and def. a force but dibbles, wright and robison will be alllll over that
Old 10-18-2005, 12:08 AM
FormerVendor

As long as we dont turn over the ball and keep up good momentum I think we can put up a fight, I believe hands down UT has more talent, but we (TTU) have a better coach....Mike Leach has done things with the talent and passing offense that Brown couldnt dream of. I cant wait to watch the game and honestly dont know what to expect. It will definitly be decided on who's defense shows up to play. I'll say this, If we win...I would like to see us take the Big 12 championship at least, but if UT wins I would like to see them take it to the Nat'l Championship and win.

Wreck Em' Tech
Old 10-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Zach@Texas-Speed
but we (TTU) have a better coach....Mike Leach has done things with the talent and passing offense that Brown couldnt dream of. It will definitly be decided on who's defense shows up to play. Wreck Em' Tech
Leach and Co. are better that Mack and Co.? Are you serious?

The UT coaching staff is head and shoulders above Tech's staff. Texas will shut down that gimmicky offense just like they did last year. The Horns have a better team than last year and the game is in Austin. Tech hasn't played a strong team yet this year, but come Saturday they will. Hide the women and children boys, the Red Raiders are going to get beaten and bruised badly by Texas!
Old 10-18-2005, 12:33 AM
FormerVendor

UT has a better coaching staff...prestige and payroll have alot to do with that, but I like Leach and how he has turned Texas Tech into what they have become, 600+ passing yards is just advertisement for high school prospects around the nation which is exactly what we need. Just a personal opinion

Both teams are better this year so its definitly going to be interesting
Old 10-18-2005, 01:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

UT has a better coaching staff...prestige and payroll have alot to do with that, but I like Leach and how he has turned Texas Tech into what they have become, 600+ passing yards is just advertisement for high school prospects around the nation which is exactly what we need. Just a personal opinion

Both teams are better this year so its definitly going to be interesting
u

of course personal op. but look at the team you were playing... also, yall are 98% passing... and in the words of DKR "when you pass 3 things can happen and 2 are bad".

tech is in diar need for a running game, and they will be shut down passing and rushing due to our great O and D lines, and our (i believe) 4th ranked secondary.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:41 AM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by mmiller
Leach and Co. are better that Mack and Co.? Are you serious?

The UT coaching staff is head and shoulders above Tech's staff. Texas will shut down that gimmicky offense just like they did last year. The Horns have a better team than last year and the game is in Austin. Tech hasn't played a strong team yet this year, but come Saturday they will. Hide the women and children boys, the Red Raiders are going to get beaten and bruised badly by Texas!
"Thats good for another Longhorn _____"

Hook'em
Old 10-18-2005, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

The UT coaching staff is head and shoulders above Tech's staff. Texas will shut down that gimmicky offense just like they did last year. The Horns have a better team than last year and the game is in Austin. Tech hasn't played a strong team yet this year, but come Saturday they will. Hide the women and children boys, the Red Raiders are going to get beaten and bruised badly by Texas! [/QUOTE]

We all know that Texas is a better team and they got better (paid) coaches but when Tech starts rolling and if thier defense shows up we all know what can happen.
TRUST ME THERE'S 2 WORDS THAT SCARE TEXAS: TEXAS TECH!
But if Texas wins I hope they can bring home a national championship. I like Texas I just like Tech better.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Texas Director

I like Tech too. Just not against Texas. I hope they win out after the Longhorns game. I'm pulling for them to rout atm. Wreck 'em Tech!
Old 10-18-2005, 11:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

I can't believe people are even debating this... I applaud you TTU guys having for school spirit and whatnot, but this game isn't even worth watching for you guys...
Old 10-18-2005, 12:55 PM
11 Second Club

rooting for tech here!!! and i can't wait for slay to lay one on v. young!!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 02:31 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by LS1INSIDE
rooting for tech here!!! and i can't wait for slay to lay one on v. young!!!!
If Slay puts a hit on Young like he hit the QB for Kstate, Young wont get up, much less want to...LOL
Old 10-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Texas Director

Funny how all the aggy fans have crawled back under their rocks since their team's season is spiraling down the toilet. No one wanted to listen or be realistic about the ags season. Its like when all of the gomers heard Kirk Herbstreit predict that they would win the Big 12 they all started believing in something that there was no basis for. What was he drinking?

Enjoy that 5-6 or 6-5 season aggy and the Weed Whacker bowl! Whoop! Wreck 'em Tech!
Old 10-18-2005, 02:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

If Slay puts a hit on Young like he hit the QB for Kstate, Young wont get up, much less want to...LOL

V.Y. wont be put down... LOL

the harder the game, the better he plays! VY feasts on challenges... and Melton eats babies
Old 10-18-2005, 02:42 PM
FormerVendor

Funny how all the aggy fans have crawled back under their rocks since their team's season is spiraling down the toilet. No one wanted to listen or be realistic about the ags season. Its like when all of the gomers heard Kirk Herbstreit predict that they would win the Big 12 they all started believing in something that there was no basis for. What was he drinking?

Enjoy that 5-6 or 6-5 season aggy and the Weed Whacker bowl! Whoop! Wreck 'em Tech!

Funny you mention that, where did they go??
Old 10-18-2005, 03:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
V.Y. wont be put down... LOL

the harder the game, the better he plays! VY feasts on challenges... and Melton eats babies

He'll probably get up and if he does, the chances of him running the ball effectively will be minimized, he'll be looking out for #3!!!
Old 10-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Ginger Hater

1. the point of this thread was between texas and tech.
2. In the past threads you have have said over and over again that the aggies of this board have started a flame war over this rivalry. out of no where you tried riling us up. once again this thread is over the texas/tech game.

and i will speak about that. the game this weekend between you two.
This "should" be a high scoring game for both sides, but as it has been said over and over, texas has one of the best defenses in the nation. so i don't see tech racking up the yards that they have had in the previous few games.
maybe a 300 yd game for tech....who knows. I've had this stance ALL season....and some people can vouch for it, that the season has been crazy, who knows whats going to happen next...

-jon

(if you would like to talk aggie football, AIM me or make a new thread)
Old 10-18-2005, 05:26 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Spazdout

1. the point of this thread was between texas and tech.
2. In the past threads you have have said over and over again that the aggies of this board have started a flame war over this rivalry. out of no where you tried riling us up. once again this thread is over the texas/tech game.

-jon

(if you would like to talk aggie football, AIM me or make a new thread)
Sorry, Jon but if I want to poke fun at the aggys I will. I don't need orders from you on what or what not to post on LS1Tech. If you guys wouldn't take yourselves so damn serious you could just laugh it off. Instead, any time something is mentioned about the infallable aggys y'all don't agree with you get your underwear all in a knot. I'm not trying to start a flame war. All I've posted is reality. Get over it!