ASTROS FANS !!!! It's Do or Die Tonight !

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005 | 11:54 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

FWIW- I was lying when I said I had lunch with Biggio and Bagwell. I was just trying to keep everyone's spirits up. I guess that one blew up in my face.

Go Texans!!!!...........Uh oops

I mean Go Longhorns!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2005 | 12:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ML'Sz28
As for you... You don't have a spec of class. You are not acting very mature. With that said, I guess I'm going to stoop to your level. I don't care if I get banned for this so..

Here is a big fat GO **** YOURSELF to you sir.
LOL... sorry that I'm not sympathetic that the astros choked... (were you guys sympathetic when the cardinals choked to the red sox last year??? no I don't think so... as a matter of fact.. it was brouhgt up SEVERAL times after the astros beat the cardinals in the racers lounge..... ) I really don't give a **** about being a "classy" winner... White sox won and that's all that matters so you can tell me to "GO **** MYSELF" all you want... you still lost

However... i will say this.... I've told others.... we (white sox) needed this win to hold over cubs fans for eternity (well at least I needed new ammunition) ... next year... it's all yours... (just beat the flubs!)

(and regarding the ban comment... don't know wtf you're talking about.... I don't see anything you've said as being "ban worthy" .. hell... I've NEVER reccomended anyone to be banned .. not my style)