Where have all of the UT bashers and a$m sh*t talkers gone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 08:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1 KLR
I wouldn't be soo sure about that....If Virgina Tech beats up on Miami this weekend I bet they will jump over UT in the BCS...

The bad thing about A&M being soo bad this year is that it makes UT's schedule look easier...and I bet the voters will take that into consideration come BCS time....

That is why a playoff system should be implemented in the NCAA!

true about aTm and making our schedule look easy...

but VT will not jump us. They are .4 behind us, and that is a bigggg gap. Still USC still has to battle UCLA so we will see as the year finishes. We will win out.

and words of Mack, "if more than three teams to go undefeated, the bcs screwed up again"

Tyler

Hook'em
Old 11-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Texas Director

I don't think Va. Tech will jump Texas. I think there is still a decent chance that the Hokies will lose a game. Their remaining schedule is Miami, @Virginia, UNC, plus the ACC championship game probably against Florida State. If they win all of those games there is a slight chance that they could jump us but I don't think it will happen.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Junkie

If Va. Tech does win out I do think they will jump Texas due to their schedule being much more impressive. I don't think they'll win out though.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Texas Director

The strength of schedule isn't as big of a factor in the BCS's formula as it used to be. If it were the old formula Texas would really have something to worry about. Hey, USC still could stump their toe against either Cal or UCLA. People shouldn't mark those in the win column for the Trojans before those games are played. Weird stuff happens. Every team, including USC, needs some luck to go undefeated.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SlowTA
offically the biggest ****** bandwagon ever to hit the internet.

hook em
The longhorns ...

I was thinking the same thing

But on a serious note ... I think all the aggies know the season is pretty much over. Unless we show up with our A squad and put up a fight to not get completely demolished... I'm expecting some blowouts in the next few weeks. But I'm still gonna be @tech, and then @the Texas game ... getting drunk
Old 11-02-2005, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

Wait a minute Fran aint worth a **** as a coach but, he had done great recruiting. Take a look for yourself: http://interact.cstv.com/recruiting/football.cfm So Mmiller I do think he is a good if not better recruiter dont confuse the two. Dont try to knock him on that!!! He is set to get another decenct class next year as well. However once he gets these kids he does not know how to use them. The coaching is horrible. He is a good recruiter but, unfortunately a horrible coach.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:44 PM
On The Tree

And also Mmiller to your original thread aint no body bashing TU until you bashed the Aggies! As far as I know you start most of these **** talking posts. And to all the aggies Keep your head up!!! We will shine again. And it will be our turn to point and laugh. Until then let **** like this dude talk all the **** they want. There is always next year. Remeber College football is a great thing upsets loom and turn arounds are a plenty we got the talent we just need a leader!!!
Old 11-02-2005, 11:07 PM
Texas Director

Gimme a break Gold One. Fran isn't a better recruiter than Coach Brown. Never has been. Never will be. Texas' recruiting class is off the charts this year and will be the #1 ranked, or if not #1, it will be in the top three in the nation. This one about to sign in February could be the best recruiting class that the Horns have ever signed. For the most part, Texas gets who they want and everyone else in the state gets who the Longhorn staff didn't want.

Sure, no one is bashing Texas right now. How can they, lol? Its funny how quiet things got in here with the ag fans. Plenty of the aggy fans were bashing Texas and Coach Brown before the season though, especially fat t/a. Cry me a freaking river dude. So you're saying that because I talk smack about your precious aggys that "its all my fault that that people rag on the Longhorns because *I* started talking about the gomers first"? Whatever.

Yeah the ags might improve when they realize that hiring Franocchio was a mistake. He's a lot like Mackovic was at Texas. Kind of aloof, not much of a personality or sense of humor, doesn't relate to the kids well, etc. BTW, who are you going to point and laugh at? You guys seem to think that a&m is on the rise and Texas is on the decline. Why? Texas is doing nothing but getting stronger as an athletic program while a&m keeps slipping. Texas is ranked #2 in football, top five in basketball and will probably ranked #1 in baseball coming off of another national championship. Womens basketball and softball kick butt too. If you think I'm a "***" because of all of this it only shows your maturity level, lol.

Have a nice day and hook'em!!
Old 11-02-2005, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

What the link I gave you about recruiting hurt your feelings or what. You talk all that well I just posted that for some facts. There recruiting classes have been ranked. So that is how you respond??? Simply to prove that Texas A&M gets what they want too.
What maturity level do you have? Your a punk! You talk **** when ever you get a chance! Im suprised you have not been banned for all the **** you have talked up to know. You always start your threads and things like this happen. You talk about maturity grow up and keep your comments to yourself if you aint got nothin good to say. Once again fool you started this THREAD!! Im talking to you only no other Longhorn fan started this thread except for you! Why to make your point? Or simply to talk **** like you always do. You need to grow up! So know what? Damn You talk a lot!!
Gig em!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2005, 11:31 PM
TECH Regular

Default utvsa&mvstech

For all the high school talent this state has, all three big schools should be unbeatable, so its about time texas is kickin ***, cuz the big ten and sec havew been doin it for years. And By the way, The all mighty IOWA HAWKEYES own every texa team when it comes to bowl games, that goes for sec teams also. we are 5-3 rightnow, thats what happens when all 4 defensive linemen and yer safety go in the draft last year. I believe the last time IOWA played the "horns", IOWA won 55-17 . and By the way Coach Kirk Ferentz is a way better coach than mack and fran. whose team has played 3 straight years on new years day and won or shared 3 straight conference titles. I gotta talk sum smack, u gotta represent ur boyz.Except for the horns, I love everything about texas
Attached Thumbnails Where have all of the UT bashers and a$m sh*t talkers gone?-f81438.jpg  

Last edited by BULLET99Z28; 11-02-2005 at 11:39 PM.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by D Hurr is Like
34-28-1 All Time.

Aggies.

Other than that i agree, the Aggies suck this year, either they show up as a pretty good team, or they're just absolutely awful.
Are you kidding me? Tech is gonna walk all over the aggies. a&m almost lost to baylor and tech beat baylor 28-0 while playing fairly bad. If we play like we usually do and hodges pulls off another 500 yard game a&m is screwed.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by KingSS
Are you kidding me? Tech is gonna walk all over the aggies. a&m almost lost to baylor and tech beat baylor 28-0 while playing fairly bad. If we play like we usually do and hodges pulls off another 500 yard game a&m is screwed.

Comprehend much?

where did i say anything that would inhibit a reaction of "are you kidding me?"

the Aggies lead the series with Tech 34-28-1

Fact.

Never did i say the aggies would beat Tech this year, in fact i said A&M is awful this year.

The spread should be over 2 TD's, it is.

Tech will probably beat A&M by more than 2 TD's

that doesn't change the fact that A&M has a winning record against Tech, and if Tech wins this year...guess what

A&M will still have a winning record over Tech.

are YOU kidding ME?
Old 11-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Texas Director

Sorry to disappoint you Golden boy, but I didn't even click on the link while ago. I did just now. Who is Bill Hodges with CSTV? Never heard of him. OK, so he thinks the ags have had a few decent recruiting classes. Where is all of this "talent" at? It sure isn't adding up to wins on Saturdays!

There is no BS in what I've typed. Only facts. Sorry if the truth and the reality of the situation in college station hurts. I guess when things aren't going your way you've got to take it out on someone. Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger of reality, lol!

I'm a "punk", I should be "banned", and you're telling me to "keep my comments to myself", lol? Man, who left you with the keys in here? I don't attack people personally on here, which is against LS1Tech's policy. I do however enforce the rules and occasionally ban those that do name call and attack people's character, which is what your doing. Geez dude don't take all of this so personally. Its only a give and take of opinions. Tone it down or you're going to get a deserved timeout.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How bout a story? ok.

So an Ol' Rock is moving out of his apartment in College Station and he has a longhorn and a red raider helping him out. Well, after moving 2005 (whoooop) boxes they Ol' Rock picks up the last one and a lamp falls out. Ol' rock picks up the lamp and a genie comes out and says that it will grant each person one wish.
So the red raider says "thats easy, I want you to make the city of Lubbock a wet city"
Genie says ok, done.
The longhorn says "I want you to build an impervious wall around Austin so that all the crazy people stay out".
Genie says ok, done.
Finally Ol' Rock looks at the other two and starts laughing, then says " genie I want you to take the water from Lubbock and fill in the city of austin".

And thats what we're gonna do to'em Ags.

WHOOOOP!!!

Josh
Old 11-02-2005, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

It really aint even worth it! So you dont name call right? Then what is Golden boy a compliment?! You need to check yourself director .
Old 11-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by KingSS
you are ugly.

/ thread
Old 11-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Texas Director

An aggy and a Longhorn are peeing next to each other in the urinals in a bathroom. The aggy finishes before the Longhorn and says, "at Texas A&M they teach us good hygene and make us wash our hands after we pee". The Longhorn responds and says, "yeah, well at Texas they teach us not to pee on our hands".
Old 11-02-2005, 11:59 PM
Teching In

four alumni go on a mountain climbing trip, each one from a different big 12 school. each one claims to be the most loyal to their alumni.

when they get to the top, the raider jumpsoff the mountain, yelling "this is for texas tech!" as he falls to his death. The aggie, seeing this and not wanting to be outdone, jumps off the mountain, too, yelling "this is for A&M"

the Longhorn watches the two jump, then yells "this is for everyone!" and pushes the Sooner off the mountain.
Old 11-03-2005, 12:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mmiller
An aggy and a Longhorn are peeing next to each other in the urinals in a bathroom. The aggy finishes before the Longhorn and says, "at Texas A&M they teach us good hygene and make us wash our hands after we pee". The Longhorn responds and says, "yeah, well at Texas they teach us not to pee on our hands".
Old 11-03-2005, 12:03 AM
On The Tree

Hey did you hear they cant have any more parties at T.U.? The guy who knew the recipe for ice graduated!!!

Last edited by The Golden One; 11-03-2005 at 12:13 AM.