Where have all of the UT bashers and a$m sh*t talkers gone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Texas Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexZ
First off, I never insinuated that you are or ever were a bandwagon Texas fan. My comments stem from more than a mere college football season, I was referring to all the times you bashed our traditions, school spirit, and the like, not to mention our crappy football team. My college education is more than just my degree, and however gay that sounds, just ask anyone who goes to a respectable university or college and they'll agree. I may be overly proud of my school, but I have good reason to be. The reason I talk of your lack of a degree from "that other school in Austin" is that you wouldn't ever understand where we come from when we stand up for our school, even when our football team is having a horrible season. And aren't you a little too old to be that into something as immaterial as a football team?
I can't believe I'm even responding to your ignorant BS, and this is the last I'll say about it.

Too bad if you don't agree with my opinions, deal with it!

I certainly don't share your views or the views with several other aggy cheerleaders on here. I guess I strike a nerve with a few of you ags. Big deal. So be it.

Why should it bother you what my opinion is? I couldn't care less about your views about me or Texas. I'm every bit as justified in being a big fan of Texas as you are of you school, but for some reason you seem to think that because I don't have the piece of paper that I lack credibility. I follow Texas closer than the majority of grads do and I always will. Do you think that because of what you're opinion is that you're going to change my mind?

You're not going to make me see things any differently, nor am I going to make you see things any differently. Your opinion on this subject has no meaning to me so give it a rest. What is the most telling thing in all of this in your attempt to discredit me is your insecurity, which I find to be the common denominator with a lot of aggies when the topic of Texas is discussed.

This subject isn't about "mmiller", and my personal life its about discussion and smack about football season. Lets have fun with it instead of getting your underwear into a knot. Why some of you take things so personal and so seriously is a mystery.

Go Horns!

Go Tech!

Last edited by mmiller; 11-03-2005 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

mmiller how old are you?

brook
Old 11-03-2005, 04:41 PM
On The Tree

Yell Leaders > Cheerleaders

FTACO 08

That is all.
Old 11-03-2005, 06:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by aggiez28
mmiller how old are you?

brook
age doesnt matter, you love the game, you love it for life, i know when i graduate, I will be one of the alumni that will rep my college and its sports for life
Old 11-03-2005, 06:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Pat7272
Yell Leaders > Cheerleaders

FTACO 08

That is all.

LOL are you kidding me. Lets watch a bunch of dudes versus lets say the hottest cheer leaders "Texas Pom"(ranked 1 by SI and Playboy)

plus the most hardcore group is the hellriasers(SI).
Old 11-03-2005, 06:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

age doesnt matter, you love the game, you love it for life, i know when i graduate, I will be one of the alumni that will rep my college and its sports for life
Whoop to that.

Josh
Old 11-03-2005, 07:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DesertFox
Whoop to that.

Josh
something us horns and aggies can agree on
Old 11-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

I can't wait for the game on saturday ....

It's just gonna suck cuz the cops are gonna be eyballing people reeeeeeeeeeeally bad at Raidergate so I can't get very drunk before the game
Old 11-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
D hurr is being nice... I think Jon and I are on the same level

well what it really is, is that i'm a big sports better, and if you know sportsbetting, one of the cardinal rules is to trust the oddsmakers, and the line is as of right now, -17 Tech; and the consensus is with the aggies covering, so for me to go out on a limb and say it will be over a 5 TD defecit is really out of character lol

but hey, we'll see, i just don't see the lead stretching much over 4-5 TD's, i could be wrong, but i'm gonna go with the oddsmakers on this and say it will be closer than a 70-Teens score

all i know is i'll be cheering for A&M, simply because the more the Aggies win, the stronger they look against Texas, which will reflect on the BCS voters after UT has their way with the aggies.

i'm no longhorn, but if the Aggies aren't gonna do it, i'll cheer for UT
Old 11-03-2005, 08:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by D Hurr is Like
well what it really is, is that i'm a big sports better, and if you know sportsbetting, one of the cardinal rules is to trust the oddsmakers, and the line is as of right now, -17 Tech; and the consensus is with the aggies covering, so for me to go out on a limb and say it will be over a 5 TD defecit is really out of character lol

but hey, we'll see, i just don't see the lead stretching much over 4-5 TD's, i could be wrong, but i'm gonna go with the oddsmakers on this and say it will be closer than a 70-Teens score

all i know is i'll be cheering for A&M, simply because the more the Aggies win, the stronger they look against Texas, which will reflect on the BCS voters after UT has their way with the aggies.

i'm no longhorn, but if the Aggies aren't gonna do it, i'll cheer for UT
you make good points, but the strength of schedule still does not matter THAT much, but any lil bit helps. But i would stil love to see the *** whoopin tech hands out
Old 11-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Banned

you make good points, but the strength of schedule still does not matter THAT much, but any lil bit helps. But i would stil love to see the *** whoopin tech hands out

Strength of schedule was taken out of the computer variables, it's still alive and well in the eyes of any voters.

the computers ultimately win out though.

but there really is a good chance that VT overtakes UT if they win out, which is a big IF

but i remember one of the voters, some Louisville Alum that said "If a team starts the season as 1 or 2, and runs the table, they'll be playing the National Championship"

but all i hear about is how VT has a good chance of leapfrogging

lord i hope not, but a win over Miami, VA, and FSU would look AWFULLY good.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

haha, SA is a **** hole... and sweet comm. college you are reppin

and my predictions, 70 - 17 Tech
Oh Im sorry it was just more affordable and made more sense to me, to attend a community college and get my basics out of the way before I transfer to a 4 year institution. What a character this guy is!!!

Last edited by The Golden One; 11-03-2005 at 11:21 PM.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by The Golden One
Oh Im sorry it was just more affordable and made more sense to me, to attend a community college and get my basics out of the way before I transfer to a 4 year institution. What a character this guy is!!!

LOL... if you are in a financial aid crunch, they have a thing for you called fin aid. I'm middle class like the majority, white, blah blah blah, and i recieved over 8,000 dollars in grants and scholarships. And took out a student loan to cover the rest... easy as that.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Texas Director

See now, isn't this wonderful that we can all play nice together, lol.

Tyler, you going to Waco this Saturday? I'm planning on going to the KU game on 11/12.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:32 PM
On The Tree

LOL... if you are in a financial aid crunch, they have a thing for you called fin aid. I'm middle class like the majority, white, blah blah blah, and i recieved over 8,000 dollars in grants and scholarships. And took out a student loan to cover the rest... easy as that.
Not that I really have to respond to you but, I am middle class as well and, maybe even a little above middle class. But I try my hardest to pay my own way(school) and yes I do know what financial aid is. However I believe it was more of a why pay the bigger institution money for basics when I can pay a lot less at a community college for basics. And I have only taken out one loan and dont want to have to do it again unless it is mandatory or when I get to a 4 year institution.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mmiller
See now, isn't this wonderful that we can all play nice together, lol.

Tyler, you going to Waco this Saturday? I'm planning on going to the KU game on 11/12.

of course i will be going... it is just like another home game... it sucks it is an 11am kick off... but i was thinking of going up tomorrow, and reeking havok on waco friday night
Old 11-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Ginger Hater

of course i will be going... it is just like another home game... it sucks it is an 11am kick off... but i was thinking of going up tomorrow, and reeking havok on waco friday night

theres really not much havoc that can be done.
just becareful of the crazy bums around baylor.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

T-shirt whorn,
You are truly pathetic. Sorry I did not respond to your knuckle-dragging post sooner, but I do have a life outside this forum. Yes, I was OBVIOUSLY incorrect on my predictions this season but in my defense, NOBODY could have predicted 11 injuries all being starters and a nonexistent defense after our 2004 season. Enjoy this while it lasts, you and me are both well aware with how the rivalry pendulum has swung in the past...I have been watching Aggie football since the early 80's and after the pounding you received from A&M in the 90's I can understand why you now jump at every chance you get to spew your hatred...UT will lose to USC and I hope they get that opportunity...last thing I want to hear is how UT was "denied a win" against USC (basically Auburn in '04)

Originally Posted by t-shirt whorn
fat, whats atm gonna do next year when McNeal graduates?
Put in McGee…he has already shown to be consistent and has arguably made better contact in his passing than McNeal

Where is all of this "talent" you brag that atm has?
Young talent…some stars are starting to shine through such as Jorvorskie Lane, reminds me of Ja'Mar Toombs but faster

Baylor is a better team than atm is
How so? We beat them...a “W” is a “W”…or are you still living in the past? If you are, I do not mind reminding you that A&M has lost to them once in 20 years while Texas has lost to them 6 times within the same time span...

Didn't atm win the national championship in some kind of a meat judging contest a couple of years ago, lol?
Who keeps up with stuff like this? Obsessed? Get a life…

Originally Posted by Powered by Satan
also i would like to point out, their pride and joy soccer team was finally put down by our womens soccer
What? We won the Big12 championship…AGAIN http://sports.tamu.edu/pressRelease.php?PRID=10425

Originally Posted by Spazdout
Excuses/reason's for why this season sucked:
1. We were the most overhyped/over rated team in the nation.
2. we don't have a defense....115th i think(purdue is down there bottom feeding with us)....baylor is 32nd.
3. the option is the ONLY offensive play we know.
4. 11 starters are out for the season....
1. No, OU was
2. Wrong again, we are 98th overall in Defense…115th is our PASS DEFENSE
3. Option? Are we even watching the same games? We have NOT been able to play the option this year...the only reason it worked before was because nobody really knew about Reggie in ‘02 or took him seriously in ’03…after ’04 there is no option because everyone is expecting him to try it
4. Only reason I agree with…

Aggiez28,
Yes, we won the Big12 championship in women's soccer this season…as well as the prior season.

http://sports.tamu.edu/pressRelease.php?PRID=10425
Old 11-04-2005, 01:17 AM
TECH Senior Member

LOL... that is why i said we beat your ladies this year, and i was commenting on that asshat.

You make excuses for your head being inserted up your *** to just being realistic. Jon knows a good amount about aTm sports in which we talk about sports on a regular basis. A true sports fan and a non typical aggie that can treat fellow college students with class.

Option is the only play aggies know! LOL

LOL @ comparison of Toombs... what has toombs been up too?!?! working @ mcdonalds?
Old 11-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Texas Director

Ricky, well what do you know you decided to slither out from under your rock. How does it feel to be so WRONG about your overrated aggys, lol? I love to razz people of your ilk. You bring it all on yourself. The best thing about kicking arrogant, know-it-alls like you when they're down is that my legs get tired.

Enjoy it while it lasts? So, when are the ags going to start even competing with Texas? This year? No! Next year? No! Face it fat, with the exception of the cheating filled anomoly in the mid 80's and early 90's, a&m's football program is nothing more than mediocre. Maybe if you were realistic you wouldn't set yourself up for disappointment year after year, but you can't see it. Lol, another ho-hum fouth place finish in the Big 12 South for a&m this year. You guys wanted Fran, and you've got him and can't get rid of him and his 10-year contract at 2 mil. per.

If things stay on course Texas should meet USC in the national title game. Texas can hang with anyone in the country, and it should be a good game. At least Texas is competing for conference and national championships, which is something a&m can't even sniff. I can't wait for basketball and baseball to get cranked back up also. Congrats on the womens Big 12 championship in soccer, I'm sure you're proud of that.

Good luck in Lubbock Saturday night. That ought to be fun, as will the trip to Norman. Then daddy comes to college station to make themselves right at home at Kyle again. Come fourth quarter all of the ags will be booing Fran and leaving early to the echos of "pooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr aggys. Texas will win the South and will be on their way to Reliant to claim the Big 12 championship trophy.

That is all for now. You can slither back under that warm rock now.

Scoreboard!

Last edited by mmiller; 11-04-2005 at 08:59 AM.