Where have all of the UT bashers and a$m sh*t talkers gone?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

age doesnt matter, you love the game, you love it for life, i know when i graduate, I will be one of the alumni that will rep my college and its sports for life
of course if dosnt matter, I was just wondering how old mmiller is???

i guess he wants to avoid the question for some reason ?

You guys wanted Fran, and you've got him and can't get rid of him and his 10-year contract at 2 mil. per.
if the football coach makes 2 mil a year, any idea what the pres of the school makes? or the deans?
the pres must be making over 2 mil, its a learning institution and you cant have sports people gettign paid more than academic people im sure.

brook
Old 11-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Texas Director

aggiez28, why are you so fixated on my age and info about me? Again, this is about football, Texas, a&m, and sports in general, not my personal life.

My point about Fran's contract status is that if a&m wanted to fire him it would be difficult to pay him off at 2 mil a year for the next ten years, and if a&m wants to play with the big boys they would also have to cough up that kind of dough to try and attract another big-name coach. Thats a pretty expensive proposition. The ags are definitely in a pickle and I don't see any dramatic turn-arounds in the near future.

With Texas, Tech, OU, LSU being strong right now it makes it more difficult to lure the top recruits to college station with the ags continuing to slip while the strong get stronger. If those programs were down it would be easier to get things turned around quicker. If I said I had sympathy for the ags I'd be lying.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mmiller
With Texas, Tech, OU, LSU being strong right now it makes it more difficult to lure the top recruits to college station with the ags continuing to slip while the strong get stronger. If those programs were down it would be easier to get things turned around quicker. If I said I had sympathy for the ags I'd be lying.

only change i would make about this comment is Baylor w/ OU. OU will continue to recruit due to their name and past 5 year performance.

Now a team I can compare to aTm to would be Nebraska. Back in 97 the Huskers rocked the world... but then boom, off the charts, and still off the charts. Same trend aTm is in. I agree, there will be no drastic turn around for EaTmE. THey will just have to suck it up w/ frannies pay check, and hope a miracle happens.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by T-shirt whorn
I love to razz people of your ilk. You bring it all on yourself. The best thing about kicking arrogant, know-it-alls like you when they're down is that my legs get tired.
Step away from the computer sip...a red flag should go off telling you how pathetic your life must be when you wake up everyday just to talk trash to aggies on a car forum

Originally Posted by T-shirt whorn
with the exception of the cheating filled anomoly in the mid 80's and early 90's, a&m's football program is nothing more than mediocre.
Bull ****…UT was outdone period. I do not think there ever were any solid allegations held over Sherrill…just dreaming sips

“In fact, the NCAA gave Sherrill as ringing an endorsement as it has ever offered any coach whose integrity had been questioned. A letter from the home office absolved Sherrill of direct involvement in the sins that led to A&M's penalty. Of even greater drama, the NCAA closed its files on claims by a former player that he had received "hush money" from Sherrill.
The report said, in part, that its investigators "could not in this case distinguish fact from fiction." Today you recognize this as a tremendous victory for Jackie. Never in its history had the NCAA hesitated to embrace fiction when it served its purposes.”
http://chron.big12.net/stories/12050...50011189.shtml

Shhhh, hush now little t-shirt sip
Old 11-04-2005, 01:28 PM
On The Tree

Don't hate the UT fans here Aggy. If the shoe were on the other foot, you would be acting the same way....talking smack. There will be a day when you will be on top.....it will be your turn.
Old 11-04-2005, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

QUOTE]aggiez28, why are you so fixated on my age and info about me? Again, this is about football, Texas, a&m, and sports in general, not my personal life.[/QUOTE]

fixated about age and info????
i just asked how old you are. if ya dont want to say for some reason then you could have just said "id rather not say my age"
i know it dosnt have anythign to do with this thred. i was just wondering if your some old 50 year old guy or some kid in highschool or somewhere in between.
i know phat t/a and how old he is and im just curious how old you were.
i guess i was just tryign to get a idea of who is on the other side of this argument.

brook
Old 11-05-2005, 03:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

well have fun aggies....

62 to 0 against a team that gave you one of your hardest games of the year... UT should have had more points on the board but we did not need to REALLY blow them out that bad......
Old 11-05-2005, 03:48 PM
Coach Purse Queen

So, speaking of aggies and longhorns... I'll be in town for the A&M vs Longhorns game the day after thanksgiving (no I'm not technically an aggie but the people that invited me are)... anything going on that weekend to meet some ls1tech'rs? Would like to meet some peeps if possible, as I'm only in town for the holiday unfortunately.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL... God damn I had so much fun @ the game, man that was unreal... like sweeds first catch, or Nordgrums touchdown run... man he is terrible LOL. But over 600 yards off. and an ol goose egg for Gaylor.

I also have to say the Baylor kids were some of the nicest ppl i have hung out w/. I went to alot of the bars w/ my old neighbor, and hung out w/ pretty much a bunch of Sig Eps and Rugby players. Alot of hot girls and a damn good time.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:34 PM
Texas Director

62-0 OUCH, thats gotta hurt! All that stands in the Horns way now is KU and atm, and then its on to the Big 12 championship game!

Hook'em!
Old 11-05-2005, 10:28 PM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Tech 56 .....aTm 17!

mmiller, you weren't too far off on your prediction! Those poor aggies looked like they didn't even wanna be there. Definitely no wrecking crew at that school!
Old 11-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Staging Lane

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah god A&M got killed
Old 11-06-2005, 01:17 AM
Launching!

Yeah I went to the game, probably one of the craziest crouds I've seen without goalposts being thrown at anyone.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:13 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Not A V8
Tech 56 .....aTm 17!

mmiller, you weren't too far off on your prediction! Those poor aggies looked like they didn't even wanna be there. Definitely no wrecking crew at that school!
Lol, gotta love it! That was Frantastic!! Pooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aggys! No bowl and a 5-6 season will be a reality.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:47 AM
TECH Addict

Just remember one thing fellas. All these teams your talking about are Texas TEAMS. I like UT first, but I want them all to do good. It kills me how each just hate one another. Go figure!!!!!!!!! To me it`s like driving a GM. Whether you drive a Camero or a Pontiac. We are all still of the same family!

By the way, I didn`t go to any of these Schools. Does it really matter? I like all of them! I was lucky just to go! I went to a JR College and loved it. Making LOTS of money too!

Last edited by beardWS6; 11-06-2005 at 07:32 AM.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just remember one thing fellas. All these teams your talking about are Texas TEAMS. I like UT first, but I want them all to do good. It kills me how each just hate one another. Go figure!!!!!!!!! To me it`s like driving a GM. Whether you drive a Camero or a Pontiac. We are all still of the same family!
id rather have a texas team win the big 12 than some other state

brook
Old 11-06-2005, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by beardWS6
BULLSHIT! I hate everyone that drives a transam

On the A&M/TTU game .... the second half went just like I would have expected. First half of the game through me for a loop tho when our defense held strong and reggie was executing the plays. Second half I think I saw one ball he threw that actually had a tight spiral.

On another note, I did like the former Tech graduate that was doing the announcing:
"A 5 yard run on first down will make it 2nd and 3" (Scoreboard reads 2nd and 4)
Old 11-06-2005, 10:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow Texas guys are crazy huh, licky for me OSU is the only good team in the state of Ohio, lol!
Old 11-06-2005, 10:47 AM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by FstBlkz28
On the A&M/TTU game .... the second half went just like I would have expected. First half of the game through me for a loop tho when our defense held strong and reggie was executing the plays. Second half I think I saw one ball he threw that actually had a tight spiral.
yea the 1st half of the game was sorta complete, it was 10-14 @ halftime. I was kinda suprised by this, i was checking the score on my phone the whole night. Once i saw the score finally getting racked up, i just stopped checking. I knew with how A&M has been playing inconsistent this whole season minus the OSU game, that it was just gonna be another one of those games

Well we have 2 other tries to win a game. It doesn't look promising...but miracles happen. As for one of our opponents, I've heard there might be a coaching change, another team is looking to be buying out his contract.

As for next year, fran will still be here, he has a 10 yr contract @ 2 mil. And i doubt the AD is gonna throw that away and i don't think any teams will be knocking on frans door come this off season to try and ****** him away from us. As for our DC, i hope someone takes a step in the right direction and gets rid of this guy.....
Just hoping next year will be different than this year.....

-jon
Old 11-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Spazdout
As for one of our opponents, I've heard there might be a coaching change, another team is looking to be buying out his contract.
-jon
Jon, what are you hearing about Stoops? Is it another NCAA team or an NFL team?