Larry Allen bench press vid?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 12:15 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont remember who set it, but the last bench record i remember(with a shirt) was close to 900lbs. 400 aint **** to that dude. The guy who set it right before that, was doing testing with John Inzer at the gym I used to go to. He unofficially set the record that day with 865lb or something in that area.

Edit: Gene Rychlak set the record with 885lbs, and then set it again with 1005lbs!!!1 Dudes who think they are bad with 400lbs.....I got news for ya lol.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:50 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by SJRTX
Dont remember who set it, but the last bench record i remember(with a shirt) was close to 900lbs. 400 aint **** to that dude. The guy who set it right before that, was doing testing with John Inzer at the gym I used to go to. He unofficially set the record that day with 865lb or something in that area.

Edit: Gene Rychlak set the record with 885lbs, and then set it again with 1005lbs!!!1 Dudes who think they are bad with 400lbs.....I got news for ya lol.
is the dude on roids or something..I wonder what the all time bench press is for some guy who takes nothing
Old 11-16-2005, 12:54 AM
TECH Resident

HAH of course. Not sure what the top natural bench is. Word I get is that even some of the natural pro BB'ers dont play fair 100% of the time. I did know a guy that was a pro level natural bodybuilder, and he could get up around 540 if i recall correctly. Consider that powerlifters are stronger, im sure theres a natural powerlifter out there somewhere that can do more.

But yeah- world class powerlifting records, and pro level body builders all use levels of anabolics several times greater than a "large" dose the average guy would run.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:04 AM
TECH Addict

It doesn`t matter what you take. You still have to work your *** off to get it. It takes alot of hard work no matter what! I give them props!!
Old 11-16-2005, 01:08 AM
TECH Resident

That is true. Still gotta bust ***. Its not a wonder drug, just another tool. Diet and training still remain the most important part.

And Game Over: after doing some searching, I couldnt find any natural powerlifters going over 545 on bench, but Im sure that is raw (without a shirt).
Old 11-16-2005, 01:21 AM
FormerVendor

Speaking of bodybuilding, Have any of yall seen that 8yr old boy who is a body builder. He was on Maury and 20/20 i believe. That kid is insane.

Im not sure how old he is now, but i bet that kid would literally woop the **** out of me
Old 11-16-2005, 02:16 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by GAME OVER
Speaking of bodybuilding, Have any of yall seen that 8yr old boy who is a body builder. He was on Maury and 20/20 i believe. That kid is insane.

Im not sure how old he is now, but i bet that kid would literally woop the **** out of me
isn't that the kid that's going to play tarzan or some **** like that
Old 11-16-2005, 06:33 AM
On The Tree

Well i dont know if this guy can bench a fuckton but he damn sure can break a walnut with his bicep.....His name is Gragg Valentino

http://greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?...picSectionID=4

Last edited by Roush; 11-16-2005 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:26 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Roush
Well i dont know if this guy can bench a fuckton but he damn sure can break a walnut between with his bicep.....His name is Gragg Valentino

http://greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?...picSectionID=4
That fool is a joke, I have seen a bunch of shots of his biceps, and very many of them, you can clearly see site injection marks where he was site injecting glycogen or the like.

Brandon
Old 11-16-2005, 08:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
That fool is a joke, I have seen a bunch of shots of his biceps, and very many of them, you can clearly see site injection marks where he was site injecting glycogen or the like.

Brandon
HAHAHA so he clearly states that he takes roids....

http://greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?pageID=27

I dont care what the hell hes taking they are still ******* HUGH!
Old 11-16-2005, 10:59 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Roush
HAHAHA so he clearly states that he takes roids....

http://greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?pageID=27

I dont care what the hell hes taking they are still ******* HUGH!
Dude that's all oil in his arms. Not even muscle.

And Gene Rychlak fucked himself up at this year's Olympia trying to bench 1015 pounds. He dropped the bar on his chest . There is a video floating around somewhere.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:45 AM
TECH Addict

Brandon
Synthol, is what he is injecting, I just remembered.....duh. He looks freakish.

Brandon
Old 11-16-2005, 11:58 AM
TECH Junkie

site injection is for pussies and on top of it it looks stupid and you will never be able to get definition in the muscles you use site injection.

Someone earlier remarked about juice being a tool and thats exactly what it is. Most people think you take it and you magically grow muscle and that couldnt be farther from the truth. I see tons of jackasses around the gym that take an 8 week cycle dont lift for ****, and get bloated with all the water retention and aromatization to estrogen then they think they are big **** and 2 months later they've got **** and have lost any gains they made.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:17 PM
TECH Resident

Synthol, is what he is injecting, I just remembered.....duh. He looks freakish.

Brandon
Yup. Exactly what it is. Collagen. Btw-like a year or two ago Greg Valentino's arm exploded. Pics were floating around the internet where he **** had been put back together-looked like frankensteins arm. The skin eventually couldnt stretch anymore and ripped in more than one place.

And as far as Gene Rychlak: That'll buff right out lol
Old 11-16-2005, 12:20 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02sierraz71_5.3
site injection is for pussies and on top of it it looks stupid and you will never be able to get definition in the muscles you use site injection.

Someone earlier remarked about juice being a tool and thats exactly what it is. Most people think you take it and you magically grow muscle and that couldnt be farther from the truth. I see tons of jackasses around the gym that take an 8 week cycle dont lift for ****, and get bloated with all the water retention and aromatization to estrogen then they think they are big **** and 2 months later they've got **** and have lost any gains they made.
You will always have some jackass that doesnt know what they are doing like that. Its easy to spot that dude who got a bunk stack and looks sloppy, IE. deca and d-bol with no test. Not only do you look like a jello mold, but your dick stops working too! HA HA HA

Brandon
Old 11-16-2005, 12:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

my little brother is 15 years old and is putting up 300lb
Old 11-16-2005, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 02sierraz71_5.3
site injection is for pussies
???

You mean with synthol I'm guessing... Site injections with gear is a smart thing, not a ***** thing.

Unless of course you want scar tissue in your ***...
Old 11-16-2005, 01:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by bdubb
???

You mean with synthol I'm guessing... Site injections with gear is a smart thing, not a ***** thing.

Unless of course you want scar tissue in your ***...
I am refering to synthol, but even site injection with anabolics is like localized specific fat reduction, theres no such thing. Hormonal levels arent specific to one region of the body.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

My post was in the regards to the building of scar tissue from multiple injections. You continue to inject yourself in one general location 1 time a day or a few times a week for months on end and you will build scar tissue in that area. It's no different than anything else IMO. You cut youself somehow over and over again and it will scar up. I see the use of people doing site injections as more to keep soreness and scar tissue from building up for the most part.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:26 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bdubb
My post was in the regards to the building of scar tissue from multiple injections. You continue to inject yourself in one general location 1 time a day or a few times a week for months on end and you will build scar tissue in that area. It's no different than anything else IMO. You cut youself somehow over and over again and it will scar up. I see the use of people doing site injections as more to keep soreness and scar tissue from building up for the most part.
Yeah no **** on that one, you figure something is out real quick after about 3 weeks in one place. Soon after that you are going somewhere different every time, traps, tris, chest, quads, etc. Scar tissue sucks.

Brandon

Quick Reply: Larry Allen bench press vid?