What do yall think of 350z's?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005 | 08:27 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by chaman
OK lets stop this.....we are going to make him cry.....lighten up and accept the fact YOUR THREADS ARE GAY!!!
ya dude. Im gonna cry. ******* dumb ***.
Old 11-22-2005 | 08:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
Neil, we all have made dumb posts.... but he has made literally like 40 dumb *** threads LOL

brandon, you can lock now hahaha i had my fun

and wild bill, you would want a guy to play w/ your ***
you were the one talking about playing with guys asses ***
Old 11-22-2005 | 08:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bizzzatch350
I dont give a ****, I can think of stupid *** posts every single person in this threads made including myself
Neil, we all have made dumb posts.... but he has made literally like 40 dumb *** threads LOL

brandon, you can lock now hahaha i had my fun

and wild bill, you would want a guy to play w/ your ***
Old 11-22-2005 | 09:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

www.offtopic.com
Old 11-22-2005 | 09:26 PM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

I had a touring edition 350Z as a daily driver last year. With the stability control and the 18" wheels the car handles better than 99% of the people driving them will ever need. I haven't driven a track edition car but I'd imagine they ride pretty rough however you do get Brembo brakes! Mine had 287hp and would barely break into the 8s in the 1/8 mile if you drove the **** out of it. The stock clutch wouldn't hold up to any really serious launches back to back, with a good aftermarket one you could easily be in the 8.8 range.

Now the bad! Nissan's designers obviously smoke lots of crack when designing their interiors. The glove box is located behind the passenger seat, which has to be folded down to access. The rear strut tower brace looks really cool but is exactly where you'd put it if you wanted to make the hatch area as useless as possible. I don't even know what they were thinking when they installed the cup holders, you'd have to get out of the car and reach over the seat to use them. There is one in the dash for the passenger that you can reach from the driver's side but it is ackward. If you need a 12 volt outlet forget about it, they put it in the back as well and there isn't anywhere to hold a cell phone other than laying it in the seat. Mine usually ended up in the sunglass holder that was too small to hold any of the glasses I owned.

The factory Bose stereo sounds like crap and the amps go out constantly. The front tires wear way too fast on most cars, luckily Nissan extended the warranty on them. The tire pressure sensors never work, which is common for all cars.

I liked mine though and would buy another if the price were right. They have 305hp now with a manual, basically the same power as an LS1 F-body from the factory. However you should seriously look at the G35 version that doesn't have any of the goofy interior stuff or tire wear problems. They also offer AWD in the G35 version
Old 11-22-2005 | 09:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Brandy
I had a touring edition 350Z as a daily driver last year. With the stability control and the 18" wheels the car handles better than 99% of the people driving them will ever need. I haven't driven a track edition car but I'd imagine they ride pretty rough however you do get Brembo brakes! Mine had 287hp and would barely break into the 8s in the 1/8 mile if you drove the **** out of it. The stock clutch wouldn't hold up to any really serious launches back to back, with a good aftermarket one you could easily be in the 8.8 range.

Now the bad! Nissan's designers obviously smoke lots of crack when designing their interiors. The glove box is located behind the passenger seat, which has to be folded down to access. The rear strut tower brace looks really cool but is exactly where you'd put it if you wanted to make the hatch area as useless as possible. I don't even know what they were thinking when they installed the cup holders, you'd have to get out of the car and reach over the seat to use them. There is one in the dash for the passenger that you can reach from the driver's side but it is ackward. If you need a 12 volt outlet forget about it, they put it in the back as well and there isn't anywhere to hold a cell phone other than laying it in the seat. Mine usually ended up in the sunglass holder that was too small to hold any of the glasses I owned.

The factory Bose stereo sounds like crap and the amps go out constantly. The front tires wear way too fast on most cars, luckily Nissan extended the warranty on them. The tire pressure sensors never work, which is common for all cars.

I liked mine though and would buy another if the price were right. They have 305hp now with a manual, basically the same power as an LS1 F-body from the factory. However you should seriously look at the G35 version that doesn't have any of the goofy interior stuff or tire wear problems. They also offer AWD in the G35 version
thank you
Old 11-22-2005 | 09:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
god, some of you guys sure are some ***** *** mother *******, he wants to know about 350z's, what the **** is so "gay" about that. let me tell you what is gay, how about some loser sitting on his computer policing message boards calling people out when they don't like their threads, now that is ******* GAY, get a life you cocksucking faggotass losers
Holy ****!!! lol............GAME OVER

Let me know if you wanna know anything specific about the car and I can help you out.
Old 11-22-2005 | 10:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
god, some of you guys sure are some ***** *** mother *******, he wants to know about 350z's, what the **** is so "gay" about that. let me tell you what is gay, how about some loser sitting on his computer policing message boards calling people out when they don't like their threads, now that is ******* GAY, get a life you cocksucking faggotass losers

now thats funny and true

Old 11-22-2005 | 10:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol