Houston AutoRama - Thur to Sat this week

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ulySSes
I was thinking. I know all of you will now what I'm talking about. I forgot what its called.

There's a booth that sells metal polish and they are always polishing the bottom of soda cans to demonstrate the product. The can comes out looking a mirror after they're done with it. Has anyone used this stuff personally? I wonder what effect it will have on my iForged wheels. Think its the same as Mothers? HMM
Yep, thats guy is there. Can't remember what its called. I haven't used it. I haven't been in a couple of years, it was pretty good. Saw the trucks from All-Out. They are down the street from me. Most of the F-Bodies were lightly modded. Some very nice C5's. Nice classic Camaros and Mustangs.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I was thinking. I know all of you will now what I'm talking about. I forgot what its called.

There's a booth that sells metal polish and they are always polishing the bottom of soda cans to demonstrate the product. The can comes out looking a mirror after they're done with it. Has anyone used this stuff personally? I wonder what effect it will have on my iForged wheels. Think its the same as Mothers? HMM
Master Formula. I've used it and it's pretty good stuff.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:10 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I went last night, it was a decent show. Wasn't too many people there either, and thats a good thing.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:43 AM
TECH Resident

Green Magic. And it will work better than Mothers on your wheels.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:02 AM
TECH Senior Member

anybody have any good input on the show?!?!?! I'm debating on going but i dont want to drive all the way out there if it sucks nor pay the 16 bucks