Funny college article with comments about aggy...

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
haha, maybe you should give ol frans nuts back so he can put the ags in a winning season...

6 going on 7

i think those might be lost for good

Old 12-01-2005, 04:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

oh, and way to go mispelling it dumb ***

you dumb ******* aggie

gy·ne·col·o·gy Audio pronunciation of "gynecology" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gn-kl-j, jn-, jn-)
n.

The branch of medicine dealing with health care for women, especially the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the female reproductive organs.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

here, try this
No entry found for gyneocology.

Did you mean gynecology?
Suggestions:
gynecology
gynaecology
synecology
gynecologic

No entry was found in the dictionary. Would you like to search the Web for gyneocology?

For better results, try our search tips.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Texas Director

Lol @ Tyler!

Doesn't look like I'm going to the Rose Bowl unless my local ticket source calls me with a late surprise. I'll probably have a get together at my house or at a buddy of mine's for the national championship game. I will be there live and in person on the club level at Reliant this Saturday though!

Hook'em!
Old 12-01-2005, 04:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

awesome matt, i will call you later on in december, maybe we can get something big up...

time for class
Old 12-01-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
here, try this
No entry found for gyneocology.

Did you mean gynecology?
Suggestions:
gynecology
gynaecology
synecology
gynecologic

No entry was found in the dictionary. Would you like to search the Web for gyneocology?

For better results, try our search tips.
eh rushed photoshop => spellin not the main concern.

Old 12-01-2005, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FstBlkz28
there is that better... us dumb aggies hate dem big city words. we just **** spell 'em correctly for our gosh dern lives.

gynecology
Old 12-01-2005, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mmiller
Lol, ags are a sensive bunch aren't they? Geez guys, don't let facts get in the way of reality. Sometimes I browse at texags and its comical the delusional, blind optmism some people have over there. All I can do is shake my head and laugh at how stupid some of them are. Most of the ag fans on here though are pretty level headed except for a couple of guys.

Here's to Texas winning the Big XII championship and representing the state of Texas proud in the Rose Bowl!
I am very level headed...i simply stated my case and asked for it to be dropped in a mature manor. Yea we didnt do good this season/last season/the season before....BUT we do have pride for our school and our team. Calling us dumb is pretty damn stupid since it takes just about the same requirements to get into each school(A&M and TU)...so really, are we going to put this behind us or not? Education level has nothing to do with it...we are talking about football...some day it will come around...or maybe it wont...but we still have pride in our school just like yall would if it was the other way around. Yall CANNOT deny that TAMU played a GOOD game against the #2 team in the nation can you?
Old 12-01-2005, 06:41 PM
LS7 Member

Old 12-01-2005, 06:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
greatest gif ever
Old 12-01-2005, 08:31 PM
TECH Junkie

And just as I predicted, nothing but childish arguing. And to think a Mod started this thread. LOL.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ben R
And just as I predicted, nothing but childish arguing. And to think a Mod started this thread. LOL.
yea..pretty sad isnt it?
Old 12-01-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol @ Tyler!

Doesn't look like I'm going to the Rose Bowl unless my local ticket source calls me with a late surprise. I'll probably have a get together at my house or at a buddy of mine's for the national championship game. I will be there live and in person on the club level at Reliant this Saturday though!

Hook'em!

you can still try ticketmaster in a few days
Old 12-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Ben R
Ben, so *I*, the mod, posted a link of an article that at guy from ESPN wrote. How is that childish? Gimme a break. WTF are you to question that?
Old 12-01-2005, 09:47 PM
TECH Junkie

The intent of this thread was to try to make the Aggies look even worse. The fact of the matter is that if one were to dig deep enough, you'd find plenty of Longhorns pulling stupid, childish **** (Look up what the Gay brothers did if you'd like to see a good example.)

Be real here Matt. What did you really think was gonna happen here? Did you think the Aggie fans/students weren't going to get their panties in a wad over this? Did you really think this thread would end up being a civil one? I mean really man.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Texas Director

I wasn't cracking on the ags at all. Only posting an article that was kind of humerous. BFD.

I think the guys that ran their mouths on here before the season and the ags record, especially losing their last four in a row, is the main statement. Why can't everyone just have a little fun with it without getting all pissy about it, lol?
Old 12-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

It seems on here that most UT fans just live to put down A&M...Not a big deal to me, I just have better things to do with my time than put down another school to make me feel better about mine. I really could care less about football so maybe i'm in the wrong state...It's all Texas seems to be about...

William
Old 12-01-2005, 10:18 PM
TECH Junkie

I wasn't cracking on the ags at all. Only posting an article that was kind of humerous. BFD.

I think the guys that ran their mouths on here before the season and the ags record, especially losing their last four in a row, is the main statement. Why can't everyone just have a little fun with it without getting all pissy about it, lol?
If you weren't trying to make the Aggies look like a bunch of retarded hicks, why even post about that dumbass student who did whatever it was he did?

If you wanna talk football that's fine, but it's obvious you're interested in talking about more than football.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs down

Texas A&M the bust of the year? Retarded. If you want to point fingers at the REAL bust of the year, point them at Tennessee...Sips (yes Matt, t-shirt fans included), should not want A&M to be the bust of the year considering the close game they had at Kyle.

Matt,
Have you finished washing out the **** stains from your panties after watching the game? You must really think people on this forum are idiots if you expect us to believe that you had no intention to **** off and insult aggies by creating this thread. Most aggies stopped posting in your asinine threads because of that…you are an idiot and nothing comes from posting in them.

If you do not want people to make fun of you for trash talking A&M because you never attended UT, then limit the football threads to football…do not go into traditions, academics and other things you have no clue about.

GAY
Old 12-02-2005, 12:24 AM
Texas Director

Juris, maybe I should state in the title "Longhorn fans only", that way aggys that get their maroon underwear in a knot or their feelings hurt easily won't have to bother even clicking on my threads. I only hope that more of your type of folk will steer clear in the future, which would do us all a favor. Your opinion means zero to me, so excuse me if I discuss whatever I please, be it about Texas or atm.

Quick Reply: Funny college article with comments about aggy...