Funny college article with comments about aggy...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Texas Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At least we don't have to worry about aggy talking smack about playing for the national championship! I don't think that will happen anytime soon.

Basketball is just getting cranked up and can't wait for baseball.

Sure is a good time to be a Longhorn fan!

Hook'em!
Old 12-06-2005, 01:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

that is what we were talking about in our hellraiser meeting tonight

basketball still running #2 which we play #1 Duke this sat.

and then baseball fires up

and then of course football.... best year ever
Old 12-07-2005, 03:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
wow are you retarded?
I am starting to like the liberal hippies in Austin less and less.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:03 AM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by TX Tahoe Z71
...and you would rather be around boys who dress up and play soldier, male cheerleaders, dead dog scoreboards, weirdo cultists, a redneck town, and an athletic program thats circling the drain over people in Austin?
Old 12-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by mmiller
...and you would rather be around boys who dress up and play soldier, male cheerleaders, dead dog scoreboards, weirdo cultists, a redneck town, and an athletic program thats circling the drain over people in Austin?
I was thinking about going to texas for school, but one drive through austin, and being stuck in the traffic sucked, there are other reasons as well. I just spent the month before moving to college station, stuck in traffic, it was wearing on my nerves, and i needed a place to slow down.

The Corp is not the only organization in the US that does have a military lifestyle to it. I would wish we could get some cheerleaders out there from time to time. But i'm happy with the yell leaders, just make us a lil different from other schools. Dead Dog score board = tradition. Austin does have wierdo extremist cultists, i haven't seen alot of student ones, but non-affiliates of texas are the biggest asses. B/CS is by far the most diverse area i've been in we have da hood in Bryan, and a Fort Worth Atmosphere in CS. But if you want redneck go to stephenville.

Yea Yea Yea, our program is on a decline, with alot of sports, but some of them are finally shining again, they need more polish...but in due time.

-jon
Old 12-07-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TX Tahoe Z71

good i dont either... im the super conservative white kid\

but for those that use that excuse, it isnt really that bad. You might see a couple of protest here and there, but you can live a normal life. You also have to understand the state capitol is here so if most ppl want to protest a state problem why not do it at the capitol.

to the traffic... it is getting better every day as they are doing alot of changes, but honestly, everything is in walking/biking distance. The public transportation is good, hell i hardly drive LOL and now i cant drive but i still manage.

Also, Austin is fun as hell. I know that from a fact, and I have been to party cs, lubbock(was a damn good time), dallas(had fun w/ the BHR crew), lived in houston, and even been to el paso and san antonio. I still havent had as much fun anywhere else than in austin.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

As his team raced onto the field, he gazed into the stands filled with screaming fans and wondered about the several thousand "cadets" from Texas A.&M. clustered in one end zone. They wear military uniforms and buzz cuts, holler in unison and stand at attention the entire game. "How come they get to pretend they are soldiers?" he asked. "The thing is, they aren't actually in the military. I ought to have Mike's Pirate School. The freshmen, all they get is the bandanna. When you're a senior, you get the sword and skull and crossbones. For homework, we'll work pirate maneuvers and stuff like that." -Mike Leach

The eyes of Texas are upon you....sc.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by l Powered by Hellraiser l
As his team raced onto the field, he gazed into the stands filled with screaming fans and wondered about the several thousand "cadets" from Texas A.&M. clustered in one end zone. They wear military uniforms and buzz cuts, holler in unison and stand at attention the entire game. "How come they get to pretend they are soldiers?" he asked. "The thing is, they aren't actually in the military. I ought to have Mike's Pirate School. The freshmen, all they get is the bandanna. When you're a senior, you get the sword and skull and crossbones. For homework, we'll work pirate maneuvers and stuff like that." -Mike Leach

The eyes of Texas are upon you....sc.
"...that is the song they sing so well

SOUNDS LIKE HELL!"

LOL
Because Texas A&M is the only school in the country with a corp of cadets ... right? And A&M's cadets are the only ones that aren't real soldiers too right...
Old 12-07-2005, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FstBlkz28
"...that is the song they sing so well

SOUNDS LIKE HELL!"

LOL
Because Texas A&M is the only school in the country with a corp of cadets ... right? And A&M's cadets are the only ones that aren't real soldiers too right...

So yall are doing it cause everybody else is? j/k man...but you gotta admit Mike Leach is pretty funny
Old 12-07-2005, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by l Powered by Hellraiser l
So yall are doing it cause everybody else is? j/k man...but you gotta admit Mike Leach is pretty funny
heck yes we are

Leach is pretty hillarious Everybody's gotta be able to laugh ... even if its at urself/school sometimes

Oh btw, austin is pretty fun ... I went to 6th street last week and had a pretty good time. Still hate the ******* traffic though on 35 when I'm trying to pass thru
Old 12-07-2005, 01:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah, mike leach is crazy! imagine what he could do w/ a powerhouse team!
Old 12-07-2005, 01:23 PM
Texas Director

Sad that pretty much all of aggy's fight song is about their envy of The University. "We're gonna beat you all to chiggagaroomgarem". WTF kinda word is chiggagaroomgarem, lol? Only the aggys...

Yeah, about the only two things that I don't like about Austin is the traffic and the weirdo liberals. Other than that Austin is a great, great city and place to hang out.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sad that pretty much all of aggy's fight song is about their envy of The University. "We're gonna beat you all to chiggagaroomgarem". WTF kinda word is chiggagaroomgarem, lol? Only the aggys...

Yeah, about the only two things that I don't like about Austin is the traffic and the weirdo liberals. Other than that Austin is a great, great city and place to hang out.
Lol in all honesty ... when i yell it it starts at chiga... mumble mumble mumble ..... chiga ...
Old 12-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by FstBlkz28
Lol in all honesty ... when i yell it it starts at chiga... mumble mumble mumble ..... chiga ...
I appreciate it that you and Jon (Spazdout) are about the only two ags on here that can at least have a sense of humor and not take things so seriously. Some of your aggy bretheren take themselves and the atm thing waaaaay too seriously.
Old 12-07-2005, 02:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

I appreciate it that you and Jon (Spazdout) are about the only two ags on here that can at least have a sense of humor and not take things so seriously. Some of your aggy bretheren take themselves and the atm thing waaaaay too seriously.
yeah no ****... they seem like two great guys, unfortunately i was not able to meet jon, but we frequently talk football on aim. Maybe they will make the trip to austin for the next battle of T+1
Old 12-07-2005, 02:40 PM
Ginger Hater

What the hell does Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem mean anyway....

Chig Gar Roo Gar Rem

that is a break down of it in the urban dictionary.
Old 12-07-2005, 06:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Yes, I would rather be around make-believe soldiers, yell leaders, etc. than stuck in Austin traffic next to an abortion protest on one side and a homeless begger knocking on my window on the other, behind a VW bus with flowers and peace signs on it, in front of a chinese raver in a suped up Civic revving his engine, listening to techno. I will take all of the red-neck, lifted trucks you can get me if it means I won't have to deal with rice rockets.
But in all seriousness, I love Austin; it is a great place to party and I frequent the city. Half of my high school friends are at UT. I just get irked when people dog aggies for having school pride; whether or not we have good athletics doesn't change our pride.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Chig - v., To sexually harrass
Gar - A term originally created by hics and bullriders of Southeast Alberta, Canada, particularly the Bindloss region. It is short for "Garbage".
ROO - Rub One Out, the act of massaging a ***** till it spurts fun juice.I am so horny I am going to go home and ROO.
Gar - A term originally created by hics and bullriders of Southeast Alberta, Canada, particularly the Bindloss region. It is short for "Garbage".
REM - Rapid Eye Movement

So i'm getting ... To sexually harass garbage, while rubbing one out, in garbage causing rapid eye movement ...
Old 12-07-2005, 10:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL nice, i think you guys need one GOOD night of partying, and i think im the answer
Old 12-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Teching In

I saw the AM UT game in person. $85 to stand in the nosebleeds of the student section. A&M is a cult. Blind people following clueless leaders.

Hook 'Em!!!

Quick Reply: Funny college article with comments about aggy...