so last night my bike was STOLEN

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005 | 06:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

holy ****, that is unreal... damn D i say park the bike at parkers or just sell it man hopefully this **** will quit happening to ya
Old 12-14-2005 | 06:36 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brandon
don't think they have the bike back yet... or did i miss that?
eh.. close enough. the oink oinks still have it. and not the thiefs.
Old 12-14-2005 | 07:01 PM
TECH Junkie
20 Year Member

bike is still in the hands of Lewisville PD
Old 12-14-2005 | 07:10 PM
TECH Junkie
20 Year Member

i dunno where the jefferson commons thing came from...i dont even live there...
Old 12-14-2005 | 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well man good thing you got your bike back and don't sell your toys you will regret it just put them away for a little while. On the other hand, what Parker did was very cool on his part but what if the guy on the bike had a gun on him(and you know the mentality of stupid ***** these days "**** i'm not getting in trouble for this or I'm not going back to jail") and maybe the guy could've started shooting at Parker or may be the people in the Equinox coul've done it too. Or what if the cops did not show up but ten minutes later? what could've happened? These days we have to think before we act because **** is going crazy. Parker said that those guys now probably know where he lives, now he has to keep and eye on his stuff or maybe himself too. Its just not worth your life or anyone elses for just $10K or less.
Old 12-14-2005 | 07:49 PM
TECH Addict
20 Year Member

Glad to see you got your bike back.
Old 12-14-2005 | 07:56 PM
TECH Addict

Your welcome Parker, glad I could help. The .45 was a better choice, the 44 Mag Desert Eagle is a bit much, hand cannon. lol
Old 12-14-2005 | 08:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
Your welcome Parker, glad I could help. The .45 was a better choice, the 44 Mag Desert Eagle is a bit much, hand cannon. lol
I want to shoot the desert eagle.

Lets goto backwoods trap one day. heck of a nice shooting range, and we can knock some clay outa the air too....
Old 12-14-2005 | 08:20 PM
12 Second Club

thats a badass story, glad to hear you recovered your bike, hopefully they will find those ******* and throw them in jail
Old 12-14-2005 | 08:32 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

damn man. put your **** away and get a corolla
Old 12-14-2005 | 08:40 PM

Daniel,

Just a sugestion, look in to a good public storage unit, there are some nice ones and my friend stored his car in one while he was building it, the secuirty is awesome at one of those and you could park the Zoh and the r6 in a single garaged unit, or just the R6 and split it with some one that also has a bike, just an idea man, you could also let people use it for mods and get some cash, or just have it as a place for y'all to work on your cars.

Neil

Last edited by Bizzzatch350; 12-14-2005 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-14-2005 | 09:10 PM
TECH Addict

Damn bro thats sucks our bike was STOLEN also a few months back nieghboors said a wrecker picked it up with no company sign etc etc... Kinda sucks big time
Old 12-14-2005 | 11:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jhe2003
Well man good thing you got your bike back and don't sell your toys you will regret it just put them away for a little while. On the other hand, what Parker did was very cool on his part but what if the guy on the bike had a gun on him(and you know the mentality of stupid ***** these days "**** i'm not getting in trouble for this or I'm not going back to jail") and maybe the guy could've started shooting at Parker or may be the people in the Equinox coul've done it too. Or what if the cops did not show up but ten minutes later? what could've happened? These days we have to think before we act because **** is going crazy. Parker said that those guys now probably know where he lives, now he has to keep and eye on his stuff or maybe himself too. Its just not worth your life or anyone elses for just $10K or less.
I look back at all the what ifs, but I was lucky it didn't end up going down like that. I totally agree about risking life for shitty situations like these, and I thank God it turned out the way it did and no ones been hurt. Ive know a bunch of chickenshit thieves and most of them aren't aggressive but still don't want to take any chances. If the guy on the bike had a gun hes smart to not have pulled it while riding in the rain or he just might've been one pancaked *** ****. On the other hand while avoiding the suv, I had my mfing head down just in case, but it was a well lit occupied parking lot and figured that if he hasn't shot yet then he probably won't. I've once been a young THUG and have fucked with many people that many hopefully won't ever have the displeasure to encounter, it took me jailtime....kids and a **** wife to keep me inline. Oh and good LEGIT friends as well. hell anyone in that case that needs a helping hand.

Thank the lord the cops in my area know us real well and wouldn't take but 40 seconds from anywhere in my community for them to respond.
Old 12-14-2005 | 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

People like to steal from behind his back, so everyday lil Danny walk behind his gat.
Old 12-14-2005 | 11:35 PM
TECH Addict

One more thing that pisses me off....

Its the ******* principle of the situation, and I hope those **** get whats coming to them, if not they can come on over!
Old 12-14-2005 | 11:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Parker TX
One more thing that pisses me off....

Its the ******* principle of the situation, and I hope those **** get whats coming to them, if not they can come on over!
I wana shoot some people too well thiefs anyway.
Old 12-15-2005 | 01:24 AM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by BigBronco
damn man. put your **** away and get a corolla
Thats the thing, he GOT the bike in the first place to keep miles off the Corvette. He rides the bike to class and to work. What sense would it make to drive to a storage unit to get the bike, then head back and drop it off again before going home?

Time for a disc lock, heavy duty chain, and a motorcycle cover. Out of sight, out of mind. We're definately gonna have fun with the manager whenever you get back in town, hes gonna listen to us this time.

Arron
Old 12-15-2005 | 02:14 AM
TECH Addict

that sucks
Old 12-15-2005 | 06:34 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Stang Man
Thats the thing, he GOT the bike in the first place to keep miles off the Corvette. He rides the bike to class and to work. What sense would it make to drive to a storage unit to get the bike, then head back and drop it off again before going home?

Time for a disc lock, heavy duty chain, and a motorcycle cover. Out of sight, out of mind. We're definately gonna have fun with the manager whenever you get back in town, hes gonna listen to us this time.

Arron
Hire a full time guard, yall are rich bitches.
Old 12-15-2005 | 08:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Parker TX
Hire a full time guard, yall are rich bitches.
i'll do it.