Whos talking trash on the Srt Site..WTF??

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005 | 03:47 PM
On The Tree

as i recall i was in the car when bryan "sr71bbjr" did put ten lengths on dan03 mach1 on our way from the gas station to blue mound. he came up whining about traction, when we pulled way his *** way harder on the top end then from off the honks. he said he didn't want to run again when we offered. Wonder y? all i can say is that you better get that ****** check written for the next time he whoops that ***
Old 12-20-2005 | 03:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
LENGTHS
Hey sparky, read the thread next time. That was already pointed out.
Old 12-20-2005 | 03:58 PM
TECH Junkie

I think next time Dan will be prepared for the traction issue.
Old 12-20-2005 | 04:51 PM
TECH Addict

No dan wont
Old 12-20-2005 | 04:53 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
as i recall i was in the car when bryan "sr71bbjr" did put ten lengths on dan03 mach1 on our way from the gas station to blue mound. he came up whining about traction, when we pulled way his *** way harder on the top end then from off the honks. he said he didn't want to run again when we offered. Wonder y? all i can say is that you better get that ****** check written for the next time he whoops that ***
Dude you have no clue at what you are talking about.. You never offered to run again, infact I offered to run Bryan again the next day at a different spot and he said he would but when it got down to doing so he wouldn't return my pm.. If you think he can really whoop this car's *** that bad then lets line them up stop all the bull **** and lets go... He said he can pull me while he is N/A and I'm on the bottle, well lets find out.. He already knows the place that we can run.. Its already marked off a full 1/4 mile from a dig.. I had some hella major traction issues that night.. I can't help it that his car doesn't put down no where near the tq that mine does at the lower rpm range and can't get traction.. Lets run bring it..

I'm Calling him out 1/4 mile from a dig. Him on motor since that what he said he can whoop me by and me on my N20.. Bring it!!!

Last edited by dan03mach; 12-20-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-20-2005 | 04:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Morbid
Hey sparky, read the thread next time. That was already pointed out.
Why would I want to waste the time to read all those posts?
Old 12-20-2005 | 05:00 PM
TECH Junkie

yes Dan will ( Dan dont fail me now )
Old 12-20-2005 | 05:03 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
yes Dan will ( Dan dont fail me now )
Have I ever failed you??? I got the traction issues covered.. I'm going to see if I can't yank these tires off the ground by about 6 inches on the street... I can already do it in 1st and 2nd at the track..
Old 12-20-2005 | 05:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i like that oh snap thing that guy posted.
Old 12-20-2005 | 05:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
Damn ur just like yeah yeah and urdaddy who talk a lot of ****.

Well I will run this "sr71bbjr" on my stock FMIC as long as he agrees to run for double or nothing in about a month once i get it back on...

This is going to have to be done before Friday though.
Old 12-20-2005 | 06:26 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by slowsrt4
Damn ur just like yeah yeah and urdaddy who talk a lot of ****.

Well I will run this "sr71bbjr" on my stock FMIC as long as he agrees to run for double or nothing in about a month once i get it back on...

This is going to have to be done before Friday though.
Its funny that everyone else is talking **** but the person that has the car doesn't even say anything.. Tell the owner of the car to get on here and lets set something up.. I don't want to talk to other people that don't even drive the damn car that is going to be racing..
Old 12-20-2005 | 06:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BADFNZ
Yeah Yeah is a guy named Preston that doesn't even have a car.

So do i walk everywhere all the time? stupid ****.

our RACE CAR is being built and almost done. If you wanna run when its done, then bring your wallet.
Old 12-20-2005 | 06:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dan03mach
Its funny that everyone else is talking **** but the person that has the car doesn't even say anything.. Tell the owner of the car to get on here and lets set something up.. I don't want to talk to other people that don't even drive the damn car that is going to be racing..

you have his phone number you ******* tool. CALL HIM AND STOP BEING A INTERNET WARRIOR.
Old 12-20-2005 | 06:40 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by yeah yeah
you have his phone number you ******* tool. CALL HIM AND STOP BEING A INTERNET WARRIOR.
I don't need to call him. We can set it up here.. Why don't you stop being his cheerleader and have him come on here and talk.. I haven't heard him say to much of anything but you sure the hell are.. I don't care when we run. But like I said before we are going from a dig if he wants to put money on it, if not I'll run him how ever he wants to run and from what ever mph roll for free.. My power band is all the time so it doesn't matter to me..

Last edited by dan03mach; 12-20-2005 at 07:17 PM.
Old 12-20-2005 | 07:00 PM
On The Tree

I don't need to call him. We can set it up here.. Why don't you stop being his cheerleader and have him come on here and talk.. I haven't heard him say to much of anything but you sure the hell are.. I don't care when we run. But like I said before we are going from a dig if he wants to put money on it, if not I'll run him how ever he wants to run and what ever mph roll for free.. My power band is all the time so it doesn't matter to me..
Please call me when this is going down. I will be there.
Old 12-20-2005 | 09:55 PM
On The Tree

I don't need to call him. We can set it up here.. Why don't you stop being his cheerleader and have him come on here and talk.. I haven't heard him say to much of anything but you sure the hell are.. I don't care when we run. But like I said before we are going from a dig if he wants to put money on it, if not I'll run him how ever he wants to run and from what ever mph roll for free.. My power band is all the time so it doesn't matter to me..
you better have more then just a stock longblock w/ some nitrous in a few months b/c you are #1 on our hit list. when the time comes you better be ready to run for some money.

flame away.

and you just wanna call him out on the boards b/c you know he doesnt read it that much. if you have a ******* SET OF ***** YOU WOULD BE ON THE PHONE INSTEAD OF THE KEYBOARD.

im done with all this internet bullshit...we will send you a PM when the car is done. start saving.
Old 12-20-2005 | 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by yeah yeah

Dan the Internet Warrior Ha!!
Old 12-20-2005 | 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

i guess so lol!!!!
Old 12-20-2005 | 10:14 PM
Texas Director

Guys, this thread is nothing but bickering and is going nowhere. I'm gonna lock it. If you guys want to actually set up a race do it, but we don't need three pages of useless smack and arguing.