Calling out sr71bbjr's 35th SS

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005 | 11:49 PM
TECH Addict

I don't think he'll get mad at whatever you call his skittle. Simply for the fact it could easily drag the **** out of most cars in this section from a roll, but with that being said I only run the Caddy from a roll. Don't post opinions on racing from a roll or dig since weve been through the same situation over and over and over again.
Old 12-21-2005 | 02:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

Impressive thread guys.
Old 12-21-2005 | 03:04 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Originally Posted by Brandon
like a real race is going to happen here?
COOL!

I wanna see!
yeah i want to witness this
Old 12-21-2005 | 03:50 AM
On The Tree

bro honestly, if all u had were traction problems and they're taken care of, why don't you and bryan run the same way u did before for money. although i know he will beat ur *** either way, he's got a ten bolt and we all know how easy they break. and ur power band is all the time right? he already broke one. but if u put up enough i'm sure it'll be worth it but i understand why u don't wanna call him and talk ****. cuz u don't wanna get ur *** beat in ur car and get slapped.
Old 12-21-2005 | 04:55 AM
9 Second Club

Wow... bet it takes another 2 hours till this thread is locked.
Old 12-21-2005 | 05:18 AM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
bro honestly, if all u had were traction problems and they're taken care of, why don't you and bryan run the same way u did before for money. although i know he will beat ur *** either way, he's got a ten bolt and we all know how easy they break. and ur power band is all the time right? he already broke one. but if u put up enough i'm sure it'll be worth it but i understand why u don't wanna call him and talk ****. cuz u don't wanna get ur *** beat in ur car and get slapped.
He you know he will beat me either way lets hit it from a dig.then.. That 10 bolt isn't going to snap from a dig if you know how to drive it, but If he wants to go from a roll we can go from a 20 punch... What makes you so sure that he will beat me.. You have no clue how much power this car is putting down do you.. And if he is N/A no nitrous like he said he is he just doesn't have enough power to do it.. But since you know him so good till him to jump on in on this tread and post up I just want to run..

Last edited by dan03mach; 12-21-2005 at 05:23 AM.
Old 12-21-2005 | 05:42 AM
((((((Administrator))))))
20 Year Member

This thread is done like the other one.

Set up a race with someone thats on here, and smack talk back and forth and then race. No need for thread hijackers to say they want to run you, or their friend's, uncle's, neighbor has a car but it's broken B.S.!!!

Peace,
Craig.