Dodge 2500 hit my car...

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 03:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blu98ta
Geez guys whats with all the bashing on his car? I say if he likes it, then who the hell cares what it looks like.

i say shut ur hole brandon i came up to CS but was too busy to call anybody or do anything car/drinking. u ever make it out to any meets anymore? i kinda thought u might have died.

u can respond with whatever u want. i answered what you asked and responded to things besides how disgusting your car is, but i wasn't passing that one up. i got plenty of crap for my ground effects, but there's gotta be a line somewhere, and that line is probably just before the point where the car doesn't even know what it is anymore. if you like your car, than that's good for you, but you can't honestly say you didn't expect to get **** about it.

i obviously didn't think it would have any affect on you. it's your car, u do whatever nasty stuff u want to it. i guess it just made me feel a little better pointing it out after getting sick every time i had to see it drive by. continue.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
i guess it just made me feel a little better pointing it out after getting sick every time i had to see it drive by. continue.
Yea, you sure as hell never grew a pair and pulled up next to it...
Old 12-23-2005, 11:16 AM
12 Second Club

Well I personally could do without that hood, but hey whatever.

Ashley, what are you doing about a car? Have you built your next project yet? At this point I think he could make fun of your bicycle!
Old 12-23-2005, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedHotCamaro4Me
Yea, you sure as hell never grew a pair and pulled up next to it...

you are kidding right?? like i already said, if your car is not a 6, then your car is not the one i've seen in CS and there are two red 98+ 4th gen camaro with that ugly hood (i don't remember if u already had the front bumper piece and ground effects or not by then). i definitely do not need to beat up on cars like that to prove something, and just because i saw you doesn't mean i was always in my car. it was almost always on Texas near Layne's and i never was goign the same way as you. you can see what my car looked like so i think u can figure that out as true. like u mentioned the CSPD and state troopers around there are insane so i kept driving it to a minimum. i said i saw the car driving around and it was ugly, not "OH NOES, THAT UGLY BITCH WILL STOMP ME. KEEP DRIVING RAGE AND HOPE HE DIDN'T SEE U AND BUST A U." racing your car NEVER crossed my mind, just like it NEVER crosses my mind when i see an Aveo or such driving around.

brandon, i'm about to go get a key cut and unless something is wrong, the new roller will be started up today. after that just gotta fill it will coolant, install the tq arm, driveshaft, catback, swap rear springs, bleed the brakes, change the oil, bolt down the pcm and it's go time. that's also assuming the clutch is still bled fine, which it seems to be, but the pedal doesn't feel right. that's also assuming it will start with a key. that means cross your damn fingers.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ps- my bicycle is ****** pimp
Old 12-23-2005, 06:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by RoAdRaGe912
ps- my bicycle is ****** pimp
HAHA! So what is the new car? Another Z?