I pity the fool who...

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 07:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah!!! you noticed that too?! i saw a nasty civic wearing a ram air hood and was like wtf?!!? then i saw another one with an SS hood.....sad times i tell ya. lol
Old 12-30-2005, 08:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha - i was about to spew out a bunch of stuff, but found out he was an fbody owner. Speaking of the ram air hood on the honda - is it blue? I think I've seen it before! A also saw somewhere in Texas a guy that had a z28 with a huge elaborate body kit and a ws6 hood - so funny.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

YUP blue honda that's over here in Irving by this tire shop place.....i just have to stair at it with a wtf look on my face, lol i mean it's like a wreck on wheels lol just nasty lookin... i know I pity the fool lol
Old 12-30-2005, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hmm I think this one I saw was - for a while at least - in Houston. He had bmw gills on the side. Though I don't agree with his tastes, It is a LOT nicer than most rice out there! As a side note, I am going to make certain my son gets into cars - but ricers. Why? Because they are slow and he won't hurt himself in them
Old 12-30-2005, 08:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

lol that's very thought-ful of ya, but whatll happen when he asks how come you get the kick *** car, and he gets the honda??

lol isnt it sad that there's more than just one blue honda with a ram air style hood out there?! kinda scarey!!
Old 12-30-2005, 08:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

You are right - thankfully my son is only 3, so I have a long time to think about it
Old 12-30-2005, 08:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default Wow

Originally Posted by Bakushan
Not a ford lover. A LS1 Enthusiast, SSOA Member, TFBA Board Member, and owner of a Anti-Rice website.

Although I cannot deny being overweight, having a peirced ear, and a very annoying voice, I can say very honestly that I have no regrets about the video.

Well, yes I do. I should NOT have touched anyones car. I got **** for more than a year about that. In fact, that video left a sour taste in a few peoples mouths. I apoligized many times to the owners whos cars were involved.

But I must stress it was made out of boredom and for the enjoyment of the owners (most of which are friends of mine).

The story is, we were all together at a GTG, and i announced I was going to walk outside and make fun of everyones car on video. They all skoffed, knowing of course I had little to make fun of. The rest is history.

Im not proud of the video. It took more than a year to calm everyone down, and due to a recent re-master and host, its getting a whole new round of critisism and attention.

To which I say of course, "Theres no such thing as bad publicity"

BTW, I got my ear peirced when I was 12 years old, and rarley, if ever wear a ring. The video you just watched is almost 2 years old.

As for my car, nothing special, a slow 99 SS Vert.

I forgive you after you posted the girl. She is very good looking!!!!!
You can touch my car anytime you want to!!!!
It's FAST!!!!!

Old 12-30-2005, 08:54 AM
Texas Director

Hey, at least he came on here and owned up to it. It takes ***** to do that. Maybe next time he'll use a little better judgement and not embarrass himself like that though, lol, or maybe you could include your own car in the next vid and make fun of it too.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i never been able to see the videos from this site
Old 12-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Launching!

I was thinking that it was a fruad video from the get go. For the simple fact that any F-Body driver eating at Hooters, or any resturant at that, will ALWAYS try to pick a table where they can have their car in constant view. AND....ALL F-Body owners who would see some guy standing infront of their car with a video camera rubbing their grubby hands over it would certainly be out of their seat and out the door within 5 seconds top with a quick fist to face interview with the reporter.

Other than that I found the video very amusing. And the Vette started in 53....god, everyone knows that
Old 12-30-2005, 09:29 AM
TECH Addict

Funny video. Everyone has there own. Just got on my nerve alittle that he put his hands on them. Fun or not. Don`t slap the car!! Other than that you did pretty good! I could see why you caught alot of ****!
Old 12-30-2005, 09:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

when i saw the website URL, I knew it was the guy from hear, but had no idea that it was that old. I just thought it was an old Hulen meet video with someone ******* around.

although the camaro with ls1 badges and ls1 wheel badges made me throw up a little in my mouth :puke:

I laughed at the stupidity, just watch the touching cars and you should be fine.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:36 AM
On The Tree

I thought it was annoying after a while but kinda funny. The Petey Pablo stuff was funny as hell though and I did not take offense to anything that he said. IMO it's nothing to get upset over and attack him personally. I don't know him at all but this video doesn't make me wanna punch his "fat ***" He was joking around. Some people have different opinions of what funny is and you just kinda take it for what it worth I guess.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mmiller
Hey, at least he came on here and owned up to it. It takes ***** to do that. Maybe next time he'll use a little better judgement and not embarrass himself like that though, lol, or maybe you could include your own car in the next vid and make fun of it too.
His car was in the video. It was the blue convertable with the milkmycow.com windshield banner.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:30 AM
TECH Junkie

I found the video to be funny, and could tell it was a joke.... No way would he get away with walking around all the cars without someone spotting him.

B
Old 12-30-2005, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought it was Tyler or Grey doing it at first J/K!
Old 12-30-2005, 12:08 PM
11 Second Club

New wheels please
Old 12-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Breakfast Fanatic

lol i thought it was funny, just leave the dude alone
Old 12-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Texas Director

The white wheels and white top on his car kinda reminds me of back in the 70's when people used to wear those fat white belts and white dress shoes, lol.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:14 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by mmiller
The white wheels and white top on his car kinda reminds me of back in the 70's when people used to wear those fat white belts and white dress shoes, lol.
Matt you are to much DJ and everyone else came out to Hooters where were you? Yeah vid was funny.