Houston Texans

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Houston Texans

Who wants the Texans to win this weekend? If they lose, it almost certain they will get the top draft pick this April, that means REGGIE BUSH. Let hear it.
Old 12-30-2005, 05:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Charlie Palillo made an interesting point this week on his show. The Colts and Seahawks will likely sit their starters this week, since the outcome of their games means nothing. They are doing this to keep their best players healthy for the playoffs. It's in the best interest of the future of those teams. If the Texans coaches want what is best for the future of this team, they should sit the starters as well. I'm not suggesting they tell the players to throw the game, because that's likely to cause an injury. But what's the point of playing Carr, Andre Johnson, and Dunta Robinson? They might get hurt in a meaningless game.

-Mike
Old 12-30-2005, 07:39 PM
TECH Regular

It the Bush Bowl this weekend.... and they should make it so the winner gets Bush which in turn would not be the loser which would be the biggest loser of the winners? ok i confuse my self..Go texans..i mean dont!!!