Anybody live in Longview?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Griswold
best out of 5 racing?
u ever race anyone more than once, you have never said or been asked to go again. so yes, on the average. not all go that much, but i think we have all raced each other way more than 5 times.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Teching In

Born and raised in LGV. Now im in College Station. Ill post on here somethime i go home and maybe we can all meet up and throw around some ricer kill stories. Then maybe we can go to a ricer gathering and set them all ablaze!! muahahaha. Longview is the center for ricers aparently.....
Old 01-22-2006, 12:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 99Slowmaro
Longview is the center for ricers aparently.....
Texarkana is infested with them as well
Old 01-22-2006, 12:34 PM
12 Second Club

hey marcus sorry about that wasnt trying to offend ya or anything ... what you said is pretty much what i was trying to get across ... people would know that you had 700 hp if you had it because you dont hide that stuff... sorry if it came across differently
Old 01-22-2006, 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yall been sippin on that haterade
Old 01-22-2006, 02:28 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Texas_TA
hey marcus sorry about that wasnt trying to offend ya or anything ... what you said is pretty much what i was trying to get across ... people would know that you had 700 hp if you had it because you dont hide that stuff... sorry if it came across differently
no offense taken, just curious why so many here dont see their self as **** talkers. guess i am going to have to start recording everyone..lol...i have never talked **** and back out... if i talk it, i do it.. may not win, but i dont back out.
Old 01-22-2006, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

oh by the way im in the green LT1 thats been up there every now and then... prolly havent seen my car much lately cause i had the same problem you did with the tranny mine was down for about 3.5 months did a M6 conversion its only been running for about 4 weeks but ive only been out a couple of weekends
Old 01-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Launching!

marcus has the slowest fbody in longview!! that thing is a red painted turd!! i heard that dang red 1le stripper got walked hard by a certain little red neon with a big wing on it!! jk.. yeah marcus shoots his mouth off but so does everyone else, maybe not as much as marcus, but he is just doing it in fun.. thats really the only reason we race anyway, right? so yall back up off that man, you know its all in fun..later
Old 01-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS69TA
I'm about an hour north in DeKalb. I heard a cammed black Camaro, maybe an SS, that sounded pretty good a month or so ago when I was down there.

it may have been mine, but it would have been more than a month ago.. i think i had the only black, cammed z28 in town, there is a couple of cammed ta's in longview but no other z's that i know of.. anyhow, i sold it to a guy in kansas so i dont know if it was only a month ago.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:35 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by marc_longview
all said and done, this local moron is gonna kick your little scrawny ***, just like i did to your HPE tuned car...HAHAHAHA(**** talking again, but the truth). you can talk ****, thats fine, but when you call me names, thats wrong . well see if you got the ***** to do it when your in town, just let me know when you will back up this way. and for your info, the numbers on the block do match with an ls6 block, the heads are still ls1 ********. if you dont think it ever happened call GM ask if they ever substituted one block for the other.. nah i aint gonna kick your ***, that just my anger talking, your intitled to your opinion, and to you its worth a million bucks. so have fun, get you another fbody and come play.
Haha

Look marcus-it was TWICE. First time it was side by side, and you slightly pulled maybe a door on me when we were up to 100+mph(no doubt because of the clutch).

Second time we went from a dig, and you definitely got the move on me-I was sleeping.

The car made 308 at the time, that was stock tune + 2* timing. It was 303rwhp without the timing.

When we raced I didnt know the clutch was slipping, it only became VERY obvious the next day while I was still there in town. It had a bad vacuum leak from the EGR on top of the intake, bad enough to make it detonate. Car was pinging the whole time we were racing.

But I never made excuses. I thought my car did pretty damn well considering the shitty shape it was in, just having bought it w/70k miles, not very well maintained, racing a hardtop "stripper" car with 241 heads and low miles.

Regardless, you DID think that was some type of freak and must have been built by the hand of God, when infact it simply ran like a 01/02 6spd car should.

I HAVE ridden in your car. Its not my fault your memory isnt so good. We were at Brookshires on Hawkins and Gilmer, and you had just raced Justin Dear a couple times in his red fox body.

I admit I was a little hard on you, but other people have the same impression of you. A lot of it has to do with calling out everybody and their brother w/ a stock Z28-and the cars that are obviously slower you offer to run for money, but the cars that are faster that either you call out or call you out its "I just race for run". And dont tell me you have never tried to race for money- you openly admitted to pulling up in Walmart and telling some ricers youd race any of them for $100.

And whats up with trying to race Mark Bewley? I got witnesses that saw that. Do you really think a guy with a mid 9 sec car is going to run a stock z28 "just for fun". Thats the kind of stuff im referring to.

And as far as kicking my ***, if you still want that opportunity, I will PM you next time I come up to longview. We can get together.

Edit to add: If I can get free, I might try to make it up there this weekend.

Last edited by SJRTX; 01-23-2006 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-23-2006, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

SJRTX, do you have a HPE sticker on your car?
Old 01-23-2006, 05:30 PM
Teching In

Talking You know how I know you're gay?

Time to knock off the rust...

Everyone that sits at Ivan Smith has slow cars. We all run 13s or slower, some with the bottle. (See time in sig) I've personally seen Skittle taillights so many times that I can taste the ******* rainbow.

Marcus' car is the exception. It's the fastest car in Longview and he wins every race, even if he wasn't there, so if you want to race him, just let one of us know and we'll tell you that you lost and by how much.

All hail the mighty Chevelle at Wingstop! But please...stop driving by Ivan and revving...I think I peed a little the last time it happened and that's pretty embarassing.

To anyone who would like to race someone at Ivan...please bring $10,000 and/or a pink slip and we'll piece together all of our cars (in the parking lot) and race you with a conglomerate vehicle (should run 12.90s), but only if Dennis gets to drive, Crow gets to hit the nitrous button, Terrence and I get to fire .40 cal and 9mm rounds at our opponent and Marcus gets to tell how it all goes. I think we should get 1 length and the move, too.

And please...don't forget to mangle the vag.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SJRTX
Haha

Look marcus-it was TWICE. First time it was side by side, and you slightly pulled maybe a door on me when we were up to 100+mph(no doubt because of the clutch).

Second time we went from a dig, and you definitely got the move on me-I was sleeping.

The car made 308 at the time, that was stock tune + 2* timing. It was 303rwhp without the timing.

When we raced I didnt know the clutch was slipping, it only became VERY obvious the next day while I was still there in town. It had a bad vacuum leak from the EGR on top of the intake, bad enough to make it detonate. Car was pinging the whole time we were racing.

But I never made excuses. I thought my car did pretty damn well considering the shitty shape it was in, just having bought it w/70k miles, not very well maintained, racing a hardtop "stripper" car with 241 heads and low miles.

Regardless, you DID think that was some type of freak and must have been built by the hand of God, when infact it simply ran like a 01/02 6spd car should.

I HAVE ridden in your car. Its not my fault your memory isnt so good. We were at Brookshires on Hawkins and Gilmer, and you had just raced Justin Dear a couple times in his red fox body.

I admit I was a little hard on you, but other people have the same impression of you. A lot of it has to do with calling out everybody and their brother w/ a stock Z28-and the cars that are obviously slower you offer to run for money, but the cars that are faster that either you call out or call you out its "I just race for run". And dont tell me you have never tried to race for money- you openly admitted to pulling up in Walmart and telling some ricers youd race any of them for $100.

And whats up with trying to race Mark Bewley? I got witnesses that saw that. Do you really think a guy with a mid 9 sec car is going to run a stock z28 "just for fun". Thats the kind of stuff im referring to.

And as far as kicking my ***, if you still want that opportunity, I will PM you next time I come up to longview. We can get together.

Edit to add: If I can get free, I might try to make it up there this weekend.
well first thing is, we all remember you saying HPE had just dyno tuned it, you said 310. now either it made 308 with stock tune or 303 with the HPE, if it was the later i would want my money back from HPE. as far as the other problems your car had, not my fault HPE didnt catch any of that during your tuning session. and i do agree, that may have well been a factor. i thought your car did very well, so well that you gave me a card for HPE. now for you to sit there and dog me and my car when i never said anything about you or your car from the start. i think your just trying to see if you can pee further than me. dont know dont care. as for us racing i recall it as 3 times, dont remember you being that close either, but then again i am getting older and my be gettin alzhiemers. what i am sick of, is the fact that not anyone here or at hallsville thought the car would run 12's stock, most dont. and i think it has even better times in it.

as for other peoples impression, tough ****, must not be worried about it. its amazing how i dont know you that well but you know a hell alot about me. i must have made such a big impression on you that you had to check me out and keep tabs on me. as for the $100, i tell ricers that all the time. i have never asked anyone to pay up, and always told them the money was BS. the one in which you are refering to has always talked **** about how fast he was, called me out one night, i was ready, then he backed out over the 100. i didnt ask outright for it.

i,ve known bewley since you was still in diapers, i have raced bewley more than alot of people here, i love to see his car run. it is fast, i never said it wasnt. still aint scared to race him though.

as far as the *** kicking well i was going to let that go, already said that. but keep talking **** and youll have to start eating it. i have never wanted any trouble but i wont stand for your horseshit either. so either it ends here, or do whatever you got to do when you get up here.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by FireShadow
Time to knock off the rust...

Everyone that sits at Ivan Smith has slow cars. We all run 13s or slower, some with the bottle. (See time in sig) I've personally seen Skittle taillights so many times that I can taste the ******* rainbow.

Marcus' car is the exception. It's the fastest car in Longview and he wins every race, even if he wasn't there, so if you want to race him, just let one of us know and we'll tell you that you lost and by how much.

All hail the mighty Chevelle at Wingstop! But please...stop driving by Ivan and revving...I think I peed a little the last time it happened and that's pretty embarassing.

To anyone who would like to race someone at Ivan...please bring $10,000 and/or a pink slip and we'll piece together all of our cars (in the parking lot) and race you with a conglomerate vehicle (should run 12.90s), but only if Dennis gets to drive, Crow gets to hit the nitrous button, Terrence and I get to fire .40 cal and 9mm rounds at our opponent and Marcus gets to tell how it all goes. I think we should get 1 length and the move, too.

now this is a cool one josh... at least it was in fun.... i think all the fbodies should have side pipes too and with enough aquafina, i can tell how any race went...lol...
Old 01-23-2006, 06:17 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by marc_longview
well first thing is, we all remember you saying HPE had just dyno tuned it, you said 310. now either it made 308 with stock tune or 303 with the HPE, if it was the later i would want my money back from HPE. as far as the other problems your car had, not my fault HPE didnt catch any of that during your tuning session. and i do agree, that may have well been a factor. i thought your car did very well, so well that you gave me a card for HPE. now for you to sit there and dog me and my car when i never said anything about you or your car from the start. i think your just trying to see if you can pee further than me. dont know dont care. as for us racing i recall it as 3 times, dont remember you being that close either, but then again i am getting older and my be gettin alzhiemers. what i am sick of, is the fact that not anyone here or at hallsville thought the car would run 12's stock, most dont. and i think it has even better times in it.

as for other peoples impression, tough ****, must not be worried about it. its amazing how i dont know you that well but you know a hell alot about me. i must have made such a big impression on you that you had to check me out and keep tabs on me. as for the $100, i tell ricers that all the time. i have never asked anyone to pay up, and always told them the money was BS. the one in which you are refering to has always talked **** about how fast he was, called me out one night, i was ready, then he backed out over the 100. i didnt ask outright for it.

i,ve known bewley since you was still in diapers, i have raced bewley more than alot of people here, i love to see his car run. it is fast, i never said it wasnt. still aint scared to race him though.

as far as the *** kicking well i was going to let that go, already said that. but keep talking **** and youll have to start eating it. i have never wanted any trouble but i wont stand for your horseshit either. so either it ends here, or do whatever you got to do when you get up here.

You apparently have a hard time understanding what a "Tune" consists of. I never had the car tuned at that point, I never paid for the car to be tuned. I paid for a baseline dyno on a dynojet, and Chuck decided to add 2* of timing while he was dynoing it-that is all. 2* of timing is not a tune.

And as far as going hands on- You brought it up-not me. I simply told you, that you can have that chance if you want next time I come up there. Any more discussion between you and I should be through PM, not on a public forum.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SJRTX
You apparently have a hard time understanding what a "Tune" consists of. I never had the car tuned at that point, I never paid for the car to be tuned. I paid for a baseline dyno on a dynojet, and Chuck decided to add 2* of timing while he was dynoing it-that is all. 2* of timing is not a tune.

And as far as going hands on- You brought it up-not me. I simply told you, that you can have that chance if you want next time I come up there. Any more discussion between you and I should be through PM, not on a public forum.
i guess i do. this is the first time you actually eplained what your tune was. as for the hands on stuff... pm when you can.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:25 PM
TECH Resident

sent.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Marcus please excuse my poor choice of words, had some aquafina and thought about my 5/16" lug nuts while I was typing. Everybody knows Marcus will talk **** to anybody cause Marcus doesn't care if he gets his *** waxed or not most of the time you just want to see the car run. Honestly this is the first time I have seen you offended by someone saying you talk ****, I guess it was this cituation? Recording the conversations at Ivan is a great idea, after every weekend we can turn the tapes in to Longview PD, I'm sure they would love a some more incriminating evidence against cookie to lengthen his upcoming sentence.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FireShadow
Brian is now the resident vag mangler, fake mexican vag that is. Yeah, thats right, you know what I'm talking about.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SPEEDYws6
Marcus please excuse my poor choice of words, had some aquafina and thought about my 5/16" lug nuts while I was typing. Everybody knows Marcus will talk **** to anybody cause Marcus doesn't care if he gets his *** waxed or not most of the time you just want to see the car run. Honestly this is the first time I have seen you offended by someone saying you talk ****, I guess it was this cituation? Recording the conversations at Ivan is a great idea, after every weekend we can turn the tapes in to Longview PD, I'm sure they would love a some more incriminating evidence against cookie to lengthen his upcoming sentence.
just give each car and person a code name... LPD, will think its the MOB...lol..is all good Aaron. no harm intended, i guess.. and yes, it is the situation. all i have ever tried to do it to keep it all fun. that includes the ribbin, and chit talkin. but nothing was ever intended to be serious. and usually i have to talk the **** to get anybody to race anymore...oh well, its over.

Quick Reply: Anybody live in Longview?