FS: Local Houston Only, Olympic Size Weight Set

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 11:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Local Houston Only, Olympic Size Weight Set

I've got an Impex Powerhouse 5 weight bench and Olympic weight set for sell. The bench is seperate from the rack and is very sturdy and is like brand new. It has the attatchments for the leg press and preacher curl, these 2 are interchangable. The bench is also adjustable for verticle and horizontal backrests. The rack itself is very large and can be used for any variation of bench press/squats/barbell curls/etc........ It also has the overhead cable pulley system and all accessories for the lat pull machine and shoulders. The rack also has storage bars for weight off to either side. I have an olympic sized barbell and preacher curl bar and approx. 200-250 lbs of weights.

Like I said, the set is like brand new, it is about 2 years old and used regularly for only about a year before I moved into my apartment. Now I just have no room to put it. It has been sitting in my parents garage for a year now, but they are getting ready to retire and move to the country and don't want to have to move it. I would like $250 for it. It is very large so local pickup only is going to get it.

I have a pic of the unit if needed. PM me and I can email it to ya.

I had offered this up several months ago at this price. It now really, really has to go. It is located at my parents which they are retiring next month and moving up to Brenham and will not have the room for it. Price is very negotiable. Any reasonable offer accepted. Great for those New Years Resolutions.
Old 01-02-2006, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ta96@sbcglobal.net,pics please.