Is "Digging Out" a ticketable offense in Harris County?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 10:28 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

You guys shouldn't be peeling out in parking lots anyways. Find a deserted backroad for screwing around. I can't count how many excellent car gatherings we have had in the past few years that were ruined by idiots peeling out or hauling *** in parking lots, causing the cops to show up and not allowing us to return again.

It always amazes me when there is a parking lot full of 400-600hp cars and some kid decides to peel out in his shitbox to impress everyone, or roll through revving the engine. Not saying you did that, just making a comment
Old 01-04-2006, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
You guys shouldn't be peeling out in parking lots anyways. Find a deserted backroad for screwing around. I can't count how many excellent car gatherings we have had in the past few years that were ruined by idiots peeling out or hauling *** in parking lots, causing the cops to show up and not allowing us to return again.

It always amazes me when there is a parking lot full of 400-600hp cars and some kid decides to peel out in his shitbox to impress everyone, or roll through revving the engine. Not saying you did that, just making a comment

usually the ****** imports...

Quick Reply: Is "Digging Out" a ticketable offense in Harris County?