f#@k all you usc c@cks@ckers

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 04:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Forgive my language, I thought you could handle it. But the part where I complemented your team, I guess that counts as trash talking. And don't threaten me with the mod thing, I'm sorry I exposed you. But I guess you can just counter it with deleting posts.

I'm sorry to everybody else in here for taking away from the celebration, congratulations to Texas.
Old 01-06-2006, 05:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol @ Tex and calling mmiller a UT leader.... lol he is just a hardcore fan, nothing wrong w/ that
Old 01-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Texas Director

All I can do is shake my head at the Aggie fans who think that if you didn't go to Texas or any school for that matter that you can't be a fan or support that school or team. There are more Texas Longhorn fans in this state that didn't actually graduate from UT than actually went to school there. I know a lot of UT grads who think its great that Texas has such a large following of non-grads. There is nothing wrong with everyone wearing orange and being proud of the Longhorns. The more support the better. All Texans have the right to be proud of what the Longhorns accomplished and show their support.

Hell, Michigan, Ohio State, USC, OU, FSU, Georgia, ND, LSU, Alabama, Tennessee, and A&M included, have large followings of fans that didn't graduate from those schools. People often associate with a school at a young age and some end up going to that school and some don't, but for those that don't go they have just as much right to be a fan of their school/team as the graduate does. It seems everyone wants to dog the "t-shirt sip", but not the "t-shirt Aggie". I remember when A&M was winning in the mid 80's and early 90's when everywhere you looked it seemed that someone either had an Aggie hat or shirt on. Every school/team has their bandwagon fans, including A&M, as evidenced by the drop off in people wearing Aggie gear these days.

I guess some people have to have something to bitch about and it makes them feel better about themselves to dog someone who follows a team. Maybe it makes them feel justified with themselves, I dunno. It's especially annoying when people have nothing better to do other than point out and categorize those that did and those that didn't go to a school as legit or non-legit fans, especially when that school wins it all, which comes off as sour grapes.

So Hook'em, Gig'em, Rocky Top 'em, holler Roll Tide, yell Tiger bait, bark like a dog or yell till your heart's content for your school/team no matter if you went there or not. The one thing no one should be is a bandwagon fan. Support your team win or lose!

Hook'em! 13-0
2005 National Champs!
Old 01-06-2006, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

I have no problem with bandwagon fans, I am a bandwagon Astros fan. I dont really care much for baseball but whent they start kicking *** I start watching. Its the example from the Aggies Inside thread I posted which gets on my nerves. Im not doging anyone who follows a team regardless of their university attendance, Im doging those fans who think their **** dont stink any more. If you didnt read my other thread I'll quote it - "In short, congrats to Texas, you were the best team this year and should celebrate and revel in your accomplishements because you deserve to. Rude, uneducated, uncivilied fans are well, rude, uneducated and uncivilized and take away from the greatness both schools exhibt."

On a "T-shirt Fan" note, I thought the A&M shirt we all saw the pictures of was funny. I would not have worn it, but come on, thats pretty big for somebody to buy and wear a shirt saying basically I'll go ahead and pull for y'all even though you're my team's rival. I find it a shame that so many fans of both schools went so ape **** over them.
Old 01-07-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mmiller
All I can do is shake my head at the Aggie fans who think that if you didn't go to Texas or any school for that matter that you can't be a fan or support that school or team. There are more Texas Longhorn fans in this state that didn't actually graduate from UT than actually went to school there. I know a lot of UT grads who think its great that Texas has such a large following of non-grads. There is nothing wrong with everyone wearing orange and being proud of the Longhorns. The more support the better. All Texans have the right to be proud of what the Longhorns accomplished and show their support.

Hell, Michigan, Ohio State, USC, OU, FSU, Georgia, ND, LSU, Alabama, Tennessee, and A&M included, have large followings of fans that didn't graduate from those schools. People often associate with a school at a young age and some end up going to that school and some don't, but for those that don't go they have just as much right to be a fan of their school/team as the graduate does. It seems everyone wants to dog the "t-shirt sip", but not the "t-shirt Aggie". I remember when A&M was winning in the mid 80's and early 90's when everywhere you looked it seemed that someone either had an Aggie hat or shirt on. Every school/team has their bandwagon fans, including A&M, as evidenced by the drop off in people wearing Aggie gear these days.

I guess some people have to have something to bitch about and it makes them feel better about themselves to dog someone who follows a team. Maybe it makes them feel justified with themselves, I dunno. It's especially annoying when people have nothing better to do other than point out and categorize those that did and those that didn't go to a school as legit or non-legit fans, especially when that school wins it all, which comes off as sour grapes.

So Hook'em, Gig'em, Rocky Top 'em, holler Roll Tide, yell Tiger bait, bark like a dog or yell till your heart's content for your school/team no matter if you went there or not. The one thing no one should be is a bandwagon fan. Support your team win or lose!

Hook'em! 13-0
2005 National Champs!

Well siad Miller! I agree 100%
Old 01-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Ok i'll post for the first time in response to alot of this. First off, thanks mmiller for deleting some of the threads it was kind of annoying to come on to see 9 threads on the first page saying the same thing. Secondly, Congrats to UT on the win. I'll be honest and say i didn't want them to win, but that was primarily because i knew how bad it'd be on here. I dont follow football at all really (this was the only game i watched all season including all the games "my university" played). I did see Vince Young on Jay Leno and can say i honestly think higher of him now than i did during the game (he was pissing me off because he was good lol). I especially liked it when he said "i'm going to finish my degree before moving onto the NFL because it means more to me and my mom." I thought that was a VERY cool thing to hear from someone with as much talent as that guy has. Most people in his shoes would go straight to NFL to get the "big check" and put off graduating.

I too thought that shirt posted in the other thread for the "aggie gear" was pretty funny.

In closing, congrats to UT for the Rose Bowl victory. It was an exciting game to watch. You guys earned it and maybe within the next few years A&M can build a little better program/team.

2%William
Old 01-07-2006, 02:50 AM
9 Second Club

:judge Nice post bro.... Congrats UT!!! And Vince!!! I respect that talent and Motivation!!!
Originally Posted by will69camaro
Ok i'll post for the first time in response to alot of this. First off, thanks mmiller for deleting some of the threads it was kind of annoying to come on to see 9 threads on the first page saying the same thing. Secondly, Congrats to UT on the win. I'll be honest and say i didn't want them to win, but that was primarily because i knew how bad it'd be on here. I dont follow football at all really (this was the only game i watched all season including all the games "my university" played). I did see Vince Young on Jay Leno and can say i honestly think higher of him now than i did during the game (he was pissing me off because he was good lol). I especially liked it when he said "i'm going to finish my degree before moving onto the NFL because it means more to me and my mom." I thought that was a VERY cool thing to hear from someone with as much talent as that guy has. Most people in his shoes would go straight to NFL to get the "big check" and put off graduating.

I too thought that shirt posted in the other thread for the "aggie gear" was pretty funny.

In closing, congrats to UT for the Rose Bowl victory. It was an exciting game to watch. You guys earned it and maybe within the next few years A&M can build a little better program/team.

2%William

Last edited by longrange4u; 01-07-2006 at 02:55 AM.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:26 AM
TECH Regular

damn, just a game. amusing thread though,still,congrats nonetheless
Old 01-07-2006, 03:34 AM
Staging Lane

Cool

i never went to school there, but went to a football camp before my junior and senior year... I went there once when Ricky was still there.... a guy in my platoon over in Iraq was in the same class as Ricky. He was saying how Ricky hated all the publicity at times because he couldnt enjoy himself like a normal college student.....
Old 01-07-2006, 12:10 PM
Staging Lane

Hey, if the Texas TD wasn't a TD ... then USC isn't undefeated. The TD they got at Notre Dame wasn't a TD either. He was pushed in.

So ... it's OK for USC to get a good call, but not Texas? Yeah ... right ...

If you USC guys would have won, you'd have said, "We won and that proves we are the best." But you didn't win, you lost. Now you say, "No fair! We're still better!"

Grow up USC fans. Get some matutiry and sportsmanship. You lost. The classy thing to say is, "Good game, congrats. We'll get you guys next year." But that's too much for you USC guys, isn't it?

You know, it really WAS a good game. USC has nothing to be ashamed about, they played well. Just came up a bit short. A 3-point loss between two teams averaging 50 points each ain't all that bad.

I just have one question. Reggie who?
Old 01-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Staging Lane

well i posted earlier that im gonna keep this one alive... im a man of my word

TTT!!!!
Old 01-08-2006, 02:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs down

the title of this thread just screams "trash"
Old 01-08-2006, 02:46 AM
TECH Addict

congrads texas for your one man team.... So what are yall going to do if vince goes pro? im sure he wont sice he couldnt beat bush in the heisman and im sure he wants one.. with bush going pro he is sure to get it in 06...
Old 01-08-2006, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JurisAg02
the title of this thread just screams "trash"

awwwww poor baby got his feelings hurt by the internet
Old 01-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by wicked 98z
congrads texas for your one man team.... So what are yall going to do if vince goes pro? im sure he wont sice he couldnt beat bush in the heisman and im sure he wants one.. with bush going pro he is sure to get it in 06...

If VY goes pro Mack and Co. will re-load and make a run at the Big 12 title. Yeah, VY didn't win the Heisman, but he outplayed Bush in the game on the biggest stage in college football. Heck, even Lindale White outplayed Bush. I think VY is going to leave for the NFL. Maybe the rest of the Big 12 will have a fighting chance against Texas if he does, lol. IMO even if VY does leave early Texas is still loaded and will be the favorites to repeat as champions in the Big 12.

Hook'em!
Old 01-08-2006, 04:26 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reggie who? Please boys...Can you say #1 pick in the NFL draft...If vince is so good he will be picked #1 Right? Even Leinert will be picked ahead of Vince...
Old 01-08-2006, 05:53 PM
Texas Director

Not so fast Dan. The draft is four months away. There is a lot of mental and physical testing that goes on with these prospects and wheeling and dealing by the teams. We won't know for sure for a while how things are going to shake out. I also don't believe the reports saying that the Texans will for sure take Reggie Bush with the first pick. They may, but how anyone can say that Houston will take Bush first for sure when the coaching staff isn't even settled is premature. I gotta believe that the new coach will have a lot of input on who he wants to draft with the first pick.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:22 PM
TECH Addict

VY is gone.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

yup, ESPN announced it... VY is going to enter the draft.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:22 AM
TECH Addict

Say what you want about Bush and Leinert. VY showed everyone that night in the biggest game who was best. USC and ESPN sold Bush as the heisman. VY was taken out of all but what 2-3 games in the 3rd quater the whole year. If he would have played the whole game like the rest of them, his numbers would never be matched! And wicked, for the comment you made, Get real. Texas has always had someone in the halls waiting for there chance. Just think, what is USC going to do without there 3 big guys next year?

Young is Texas' all-time leader in total offense (9,167 yards), career touchdowns (81) and career rushing touchdowns by a quarterback (37).

This season, Young became the only player in NCAA history to pass for 3,000 yards (3,036) and rush for 1,000 (1,050) in one season. His 4,086 total yards set a school single-season record.

Last edited by beardWS6; 01-09-2006 at 11:14 AM.