OMG, Kobe Scored 81 Last Night!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree on te fact that Lebron is the best player in the league and will be the best ever when its over...he came in the league at what 18?? and was great from the get and will impove,his ceiling is endless.

He's just sick...and a good kid,doesn't act like a big headed,egomaniac...he's humble and mature.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by NXJeremy
but Kobe had, at one time, the most dominating playing in the league in Shaq and I don't think Kobe shined as a great leader back then.
that was the whole problem. there were 2 "leaders" on that team. he couldnt be THE leader. bc shaq wanted to be the leader..
Old 01-24-2006, 05:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
that was the whole problem. there were 2 "leaders" on that team. he couldnt be THE leader. bc shaq wanted to be the leader..
Exactly. Kobe has more talent.

oh 1 more assist per game... my bad... Kobe has always had only one other player to give it to and for the past two years... none
Old 01-24-2006, 06:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Ball hog or not, scoring 81 points in an NBA game = SKILLZZZZZZZZZ.

Kobe is a clutch shooter as well. He has burned the Rockets in the past...in the playoffs at that.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:40 PM
9 Second Club

Jordan and Kobe are not even close... Kobe could have been the next Jordan, if you just added four years in a good school playing for a good coach... oh and you would have to give him some kind of moral fabric to live with as well.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:48 PM
Joel@

Originally Posted by bootleg<detroit>
I agree on te fact that Lebron is the best player in the league and will be the best ever when its over...he came in the league at what 18?? and was great from the get and will impove,his ceiling is endless.

He's just sick...and a good kid,doesn't act like a big headed,egomaniac...he's humble and mature.
I also agree that lebron is the best. I live here in cleveland and enjoy watching even if they win or loose. Its just the best to watch lebron play. The things that he does night and night, and only being 21 is amazing. Kobe has been in the league for 9 yrs and just now starting to become a amazing athlete. Lebron has only been in there for 3 yrs and has broke more records then kobe has. Lebron will be the next MJ and will be better b/c of his all around play and not being a ball hog. Always passing and looking for the open man. That my 02
Old 01-24-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Regular

[QUOTE=l Powered by Hellraiser l]Jordan looks back and wishes he had the same talent that Kobe has. Kobe's hands are just too small

That is one of the most retarded thinggs I have ever heard. Jordan was way better, no contest.Kobe is great, but he is a jerk, he's cocky, and does not appreciate his teammates. Jordan was a better all around player, a better teammate, and better for the NBA. Although it is phenomenal that he scored 81, thats a hell of a game
Long Live JORDAN #23 forever
Old 01-24-2006, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=BULLET99Z28]
Originally Posted by l Powered by Hellraiser l
Jordan looks back and wishes he had the same talent that Kobe has. Kobe's hands are just too small

That is one of the most retarded thinggs I have ever heard. Jordan was way better, no contest.Kobe is great, but he is a jerk, he's cocky, and does not appreciate his teammates. Jordan was a better all around player, a better teammate, and better for the NBA. Although it is phenominal that he scored 81, thats a hell of a game
Long Live JORDAN #23 forever

Jordan shaved points because of his gambling addiction..................
Old 01-24-2006, 10:33 PM
TECH Regular

^^ ha ha, thats good!
Old 01-24-2006, 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BULLET99Z28
^^ ha ha, thats good!
get educated
Old 01-24-2006, 10:57 PM
TECH Regular

take a joke, Jordan is better, you arent the only person who watches sports bro! Scoring points doesn't make you a better overall player
Old 01-24-2006, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BULLET99Z28
take a joke, Jordan is better, you arent the only person who watches sports bro! Scoring points doesn't make you a better overall player

having more talent makes him a better player. holding his own while having the most dominant player in the league makes him a better player. averaging 45 points over the last 10 games when he is the teams only threat makes him a better player.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:15 AM
FormerVendor

Hellraiser - We both agree that Jordan had much better supporting players around him than Kobe does, and we both agree that Kobe had an incredible game with the 81 point night. However, Lebron doesn't even have the team that Kobe has right now and he still finds a way to get the Cavs wins. Granted, the Cavs don't have as many wins as the Lakers, look at the stats. Lebron doesn't have the supporting players that Kobe has (and that's not saying much) and he still beats Kobe in ASSISTS, rebounds, and points over the last three seasons. Forget about comparing either one of the to Jordan, just by looking at Kobe and Lebron it is clear as day that statistically Lebron is a far better player. I'm not trying to say that Kobe is not great, he is a phenominal player but I just think he is thought of as a much better player than he really is. I think this is mainly do to him being with a team that is associated with legendary players, and he is the only star on the team right now so he is Phil Jackson's only go to guy. That's why he has to score so many points night in and night out, but points don't make a leader and his recent outbursts and his common scolding of teammates shows that he's not ready to be a leader. This is all just my opinions and I'm not a professional athlete or a sports analyst so don't take them to seriously.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:21 PM
Launching!

Bahhh it dont matter if you got 1 great player....you need a great TEAM!!! Hence the Pistons OWNING!!
Old 02-03-2006, 01:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Jordan is the greatest player of all time, and it isnt even a competition. The greatest reason was not only his will to win beyond personal goals, but to consistently help his teammates become dominate players...You also must look at all the totals including DEFENSE. Jordan was also probably the BEST crunchtime defensive player to ever play the game.

That being said when Kobe matures to Lebrons level he'll become a much better team player.

No one has even approached jordans level as of yet, though I do agree Lebron certainly COULD do it.