Burnout contest at the Dallas Autorama

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 12:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Burnout contest at the Dallas Autorama

Did anyone go to the Autorama and see the burnout contest on Saturday? That **** was so rigged. All the trucks in the contest had some crappy dry rotted tires. There was a Trans am in front of me that couldn't even spin the tires. He gave the F-Bodies a bad rep. When I pulled up everyone was already booing me and talkin ****. It was fkin gay. So I get up there and light those ******* up, but for some reason they didnt start smokin til like 15 seconds into it and i lost miserably. I was disappointed in how many tech guys showed up. Well the Texas Bikini Team cheered me up and the two 06 Z06 vettes were fkin bad *** too. All in all it was a good show though.

Last edited by TX99LS1; 02-21-2006 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:47 AM
TECH Resident

I went sunday and stood there for about 2 seconds..... all the cars in the contest were beat up trucks.....I think some people got pissed cause I said it was a hill billy burn out contest
Old 02-21-2006, 09:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

I was there all 3 days.. you think I could have walked outside for at least one of the burn out contests.

I saw several out there from Tech
Old 02-21-2006, 09:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was there, I listened to the lingenfelter guy for a few seconds and watched some people rag on him for saying something wrong. Made me laugh, because i knew who was right (and it wasnt the lingenfelter guy, usually). Then that guy with the towels tried to make me buy em. err, didn't like that either. but the cars were cool, got to talk to some local people that do work, and all in all it was fun time. Especially the bikin teams performance. Didnt get to go to the burnout contest, though.

Quick Reply: Burnout contest at the Dallas Autorama