SONIC@ Little rd. GTG 3/3/06!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006 | 12:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
I think the fool was going to try to jack my car or something. I thought I was going to have to beat the crap out of him and call a couple of you guys up to help clean up the others.
and this is why we have the 2nd amendment...a .45 to the face would have given him quite a bigger shock!
Old 03-04-2006 | 01:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by jaypee1217
Ghetto *** arlington

For a second I thought I was in the Cliff
Old 03-04-2006 | 03:25 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
oFF I20 on little rd. at the sonic next to panda express.
Hopefully a good turnout, If some fbods show up!!
I used to go to that all the time about a year ago. I lived down the street at the time...hard to avoid.
Old 03-05-2006 | 07:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 01 Red WS6
Quit going up there dyno queen

On the way home I heard a pop and a bang under the car so I stopped off down the street at the car wash and there were 3 guys looking at their Honda with the hood up. I went a head and pulled up around back where there was better lighting to take a look and see what caused the sound. Once I got up from the ground one of the guys was just a bay from me acting like he was on his phone. He snuck up on me pretty quick and I know he was quiet on purpose. I don't think he ever saw me till I stood up because I was around the other side of the car. I think the fool was going to try to jack my car or something. I thought I was going to have to beat the crap out of him and call a couple of you guys up to help clean up the others. I guess he was suprised to see me hop up off the ground and by the time he had a chance to move toward me I had gotten in the car and had the lights shining on him
Yea...but what was the popping?
Old 03-05-2006 | 09:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1936FordPU
Yea...but what was the popping?

Don't know. I got under the car yesterday morning and everything looks fine. I guess I ran over something