Last nights GTG videos!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006 | 12:08 PM
11 Second Club

Mike Hutto?? I dont think your allowed to say that name on here! HAHAHAH Are you just getting your fender fixed??
Old 03-07-2006 | 12:39 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
Mike Hutto?? I dont think your allowed to say that name on here! HAHAHAH Are you just getting your fender fixed??
im suprised I havent got banned for typing up his name..... im getting every thing from the fender to little dings fixed.. both front and back bumpers repainted oh and the huge dent on the side
Old 03-07-2006 | 12:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mexican
im suprised I havent got banned for typing up his name..... im getting every thing from the fender to little dings fixed.. both front and back bumpers repainted oh and the huge dent on the side
Cool it'll look brand new!!
Old 03-07-2006 | 12:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mike Hutto Mike Hutto Mike Hutto 3 times in the mirror and something bad happens..
Old 03-07-2006 | 01:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

All of you should be banned for saying HIS name
Old 03-07-2006 | 03:10 PM
Launching!

Hey man the crickets died 3 days ago when I posted that comment..You are such an *** hat man, You bring up some 3 year old bull ****..Dont you have anything else to say??Ya Id run you in your little "bannana" I really could give a ****. Sure you would beat me WHO CARES!!!

Hey and BTW you there is only DICK between these legs, You trolling ***!
Wow this thread isnt even three days old total! "Asshat and trolling ***" Good response to someone calling you out for a race. Anyways, I guess stick to beating stock ls1's with your "bolt on" car while in the meantime I'll stick to racing the faster cars.

Oh and btw I heard from a undisclosed source that there is something between your legs but it resembles more of a peanut than a dick. Hahah your new name is baby dick!

Last edited by BoostedGT; 03-07-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-07-2006 | 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mexican
mike would laugh his *** off at your comment if he wasnt banned..... sorry i just remember him calling you a choad and flipin your bill of your hat in the sonic parking lot about a year ago lol
Why do you think I called him that, I thought it was Mike Hutto... lol
I was just screwing around...
Old 03-07-2006 | 04:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by BoostedGT
Wow this thread isnt even three days old total! "Asshat and trolling ***" Good response to someone calling you out for a race. Anyways, I guess stick to beating stock ls1's with your "bolt on" car while in the meantime I'll stick to racing the faster cars.

Oh and btw I heard from a undisclosed source that there is something between your legs but it resembles more of a peanut than a dick. Hahah your new name is baby dick!
Ya I pick on stock cars..too bad eveeryone I race has way more than me... Whos calling me out??? You??? I said I'd race your turbo stang, I could care less..Your the one picking on stock cars, I could set you up with a race you would get drug in if you want some comparable comp. anyways, Ya I guess you would think I have a baby dick because you have a BIG MOUTH!!!
Old 03-07-2006 | 04:38 PM
Launching!

Hey I'm not trying to stir you up. I don't think I have to try. You get stirred up just fine by yourself. So you're italian big deal? Does that mean you're stupid AND you have a little dick? Anyways let me know when you or your friend want to get drug down the street. Until then stick to racing the stockers!

Oh and btw you cant row gears worth a ****.
Old 03-07-2006 | 04:38 PM
11 Second Club

Whoa Whoa noone said anything about Stella... I dont even know Stella. Hey I'm not trying to stir you up. I don't think I have to try. You get stirred up just fine by yourself. Anyways baby dick let me know when you or your friend want to get drug down the street. Until then stick to racing the stockers!

Oh and btw you cant row gears worth a ****.
Your So funny Honestly man What do you have against me??Are you jealous??I will keep picking on "stock" Cars But At least I win races, or make it down the track the whole way without breaking something..Ohhhhawwww that hurts man, "I cant row gears" Grow up.
Old 03-07-2006 | 04:43 PM
Launching!

Your So funny Honestly man What do you have against me??Are you jealous??I will keep picking on "stock" Cars But At least I win races, or make it down the track the whole way without breaking something..Ohhhhawwww that hurts man, "I cant row gears" Grow up.
Well actually now that you mention it, I think you're a ***. And no I'm definately not jealous of you. I just think its funny how you run your mouth on here like you're god's gift to the ls1 community and claim that your car is strictly a "bolt-on" car. Please go take that bullshit somewhere else. Maybe one day you'll have a car that makes some decent power and you will realize that when you actually make alot of power stuff breaks. I believe I was out this past summer racing and beating cars that would do circles around you and driving all the way back home without breaking. Yeah I guess you're right though, I need to grow up because I said you can't row gears. You got me
Old 03-07-2006 | 04:51 PM
11 Second Club

Well actually now that you mention it, I think you're a ***. And no I'm definately not jealous of you. I just think its funny how you run your mouth on here like you're god's gift to the ls1 community and claim that your car is strictly a "bolt-on" car. Please go take that bullshit somewhere else. Maybe one day you'll have a car that makes some decent power and you will realize that when you actually make alot of power stuff breaks. I believe I was out this past summer racing and beating cars that would do circles around you and driving all the way back home without breaking. Yeah I guess you're right though, I need to grow up because I said you can't row gears. You got me
See you obviously dont know me, everyone on here knows that I am Not a cocky person at all. In fact Ive helped out a lot of the guys on here with **** they needed done or whatever..and my car is a bolton car believe it or not I could give a ****. you are the one that makes your little smart *** comments like your **** dont stink. If you dont like the **** we talk about or our little "circle jerks" go Get Fukt....
Old 03-07-2006 | 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

You two **** should just give up the name calling... Oh wait I just called you **** !!! It's spreading.....
Old 03-07-2006 | 05:07 PM
Launching!

See you obviously dont know me, everyone on here knows that I am Not a cocky person at all. In fact Ive helped out a lot of the guys on here with **** they needed done or whatever..and my car is a bolton car believe it or not I could give a ****. you are the one that makes your little smart *** comments like your **** dont stink. If you dont like the **** we talk about or our little "circle jerks" go Get Fukt....
Obviously I don't know you. All I know is what I see on this message board and what I've seen in person by how you handle yourself. Granted the last time I saw you was roughly 1.5 years ago and you acted like a total tool at Sonic. Thats what I base my assumptions off of. Just like they say you only get one chance to make a first impression. I dont think my comments are smartass. I believe the comment that started this was "Do you guys do any real racing like from a stop?" and I believe your reply was calling me a bitch and a ***? LOL. Lastly, thats why I don't come to your circle jerk events because they are extremely gay. Lots of standing no action.
Old 03-07-2006 | 05:07 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
You two **** should just give up the name calling... Oh wait I just called you **** !!! It's spreading.....
Oh by the way your car is cool because it is yellow.
Old 03-07-2006 | 05:10 PM
10 Second Club

IB4TL!

in before the lock.... .this is the funniest elementary skool name calling poo-poo i have ever be seen!!
Old 03-07-2006 | 05:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh by the way your car is cool because it is yellow.

Yea I know I like that yellow stang you got coming along...
Old 03-07-2006 | 05:13 PM
10 Second Club

Lots of standing no action.
I agree with this statement.... I hate sittin in lots talkin about the weather and some chicks slow mustang with itty bitties.... but I think the "FRUM ROLL CREW" will ensure that standing doesnt happen!
Old 03-07-2006 | 05:13 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by mellowyellow
Yea I know I like that yellow stang you got coming along...
Thanks. Its about %90 done. I should have it out at Kennedale for the Dfwstangs cruise on the 25th. You guys should come!
Old 03-07-2006 | 05:15 PM
11 Second Club

Obviously I don't know you. All I know is what I see on this message board and what I've seen in person by how you handle yourself. Granted the last time I saw you was roughly 1.5 years ago and you acted like a total tool at Sonic. Thats what I base my assumptions off of. Just like they say you only get one chance to make a first impression. I dont think my comments are smartass. I believe the comment that started this was "Do you guys do any real racing like from a stop?" and I believe your reply was calling me a bitch and a ***? LOL. Lastly, thats why I don't come to your circle jerk events because they are extremely gay. Lots of standing no action.
Ya I did act pretty dumb that night and I admit it. But I could care less what you think, I like to race I hate standing around so does everyone else..