Drag Racing at Ennis, RedLine and Denton?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 04:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silver01z06
seems like fourteen has a new gf, wonder what the wife thinks about this
I will stick with my wife.. she wets my whistle!
Old 04-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Banned

nope fasttagirl we've never meet and i doubt you've seen my car at Kennedale unless you've been going there for a long time. and i don't have a TA either. as far as your car being setup for bracket racing, that couldn't be further from the truth. Bracket racers are just as bad *** on the top end as they are on the bottom end, ever seen those cars that run the 8.90 classes that run 8.90@ 195mph? that's TOP END. My car isn't a daily driver anymore, but when it was it was quicker/faster than your cammed car. good luck with your "bracket racing" career. ha
Old 04-07-2006, 09:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
you can cut a light.... Bracket racing.... you need to dial that thing in.... You where all up and down at K-dale..... I assume the tranny issues and weather played a roll?
Yep, the darn tranny messed me up that is why it has sucked so bad the past few visits to the track. Thanks, I have been working on my lights, need a little more practice. One time I told them, "Give me a pro-tree", and they did, and I cut a .200 light, pretty good for second try. The Sportsman seems harder to me. Yes, I met your wife and you met my husband. Remember, after we beat you when we were street racing? I will back up at the track soon!
Old 04-07-2006, 09:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
nope fasttagirl we've never meet and i doubt you've seen my car at Kennedale unless you've been going there for a long time. and i don't have a TA either. as far as your car being setup for bracket racing, that couldn't be further from the truth. Bracket racers are just as bad *** on the top end as they are on the bottom end, ever seen those cars that run the 8.90 classes that run 8.90@ 195mph? that's TOP END. My car isn't a daily driver anymore, but when it was it was quicker/faster than your cammed car. good luck with your "bracket racing" career. ha
I have been going there for about 2 years. I did not ask you for an opinion about my car-I know the set-up is good on it and you sound like a real bull-******* to me. You are just another punk that cannot identify yourself because apparently you do not even own an F-Body and you do not have any business on here if you are not here to say something sensible. Take your load of crap somewhere else. Must have something about women being good at something you're not.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:40 AM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ya'll kids need to be nice now. I would hate to see this post locked.

Coach
Old 04-07-2006, 02:27 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Go gettem Coach..... Hey make them run some laps.lol. I just couldn't resist.

I hope the tranny works out. We're re still running the 4L60E and I think Coach's Pop is still running the 4L60E. We're both 10 second street cars. The TH350/400s are solid trannys though. I like 4Ls low 1st gear myself.

Good luck!
Old 04-07-2006, 04:39 PM
Banned

i have identified myself, i'm Skipperbisket, i've Meet Coach and TX and they both know about my car. hell, the th400 in my car came out of Coach's dad's car. You don't know me, you know my screenname now and that's it. even if i did tell you my full given name it wouldn't matter because you have no clue who i am. keep running your mouth and we can setup a money race once i get the 347 back into my Z. feel free to pm me if you want some pics of my car, you'll probably recognize it from Kennedale a few years back.