Sat morning, I-35 (burleson), Blue LS1 Z28, Black wheels, billet grill??? Anyone here

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sat morning, I-35 (burleson), Blue LS1 Z28, Black wheels, billet grill??? Anyone here

Just wanted to see if he posted on this board? Ran once on the hwy. Blue LS1 Z28, Billet grill, black motorsport z06 wheels maybe? The words "import killer" below the camaro on the rear bumper??? Good looking car
Old 04-09-2006, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think I know who you're talking about but I don't know if he posts on here. He's been out to the sonic meet and some other big gtg's at hooters before, if it's the same guy. What was the out come of the race, I would think you won?
Old 04-09-2006, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by z06matt
I think I know who you're talking about but I don't know if he posts on here. He's been out to the sonic meet and some other big gtg's at hooters before, if it's the same guy. What was the out come of the race, I would think you won?
It was actually pretty funny. I taunted him when he rolled up next to me by revving it a little bit. Wouldn't do anything at first but a little later down the hwy he kinda rolls past me and throws his hands up like "whats up"? So anyways, the 1st word out of my wifes mouth was "oh no he didn't". So anyways we went from about a 40mph roll (my sweet spot) and I put about 4-5 cars on him to about 90 or so.. But he was cool after that, both guys in the z gave me thumbs up and so did I. We both exited at alsbury (going to denny's for breakfast) and he turned off at mcdonalds.