Best Shop for Procharger Install

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

COnleys can tune for HP and keep it safe. They let you know exactly what is going on every step of the way. Hear they had a little grey Fox body on the MD Dyno today with a little hair dryer. First pull base tune something like 962RWHP. they do boosted application all the time . Got Hp Tuner that can do all Gen 3 and Gen 4 with 2 and 3 bar map.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:23 AM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

Most knowledgeable shop in Texas with Procharger? Hands down it's Liberty Ford in Cleburne. Two of the line techs there are sponsored drivers and race competively. Travis Franklin has been using Prochargers since they first hit the scene and he's pretty much the only Street Outlaw racer that has been competitive with one. Creed Yound did pretty good in Renegade last year as well. Not exactly an LS1 shop but you didn't specify

Realistically though any of the shops mentioned are more than capable of selling you a kit, installing and tuning it. As long as they are authorized dealers they can probably all do the same price.

Personally I've had excellent results from SQR. They can meet or beat anyones price on a kit and will work with you on scheduling if needed. Daniel installed his first Procharger back around 1996 and has done dozens of them since. His techs all have done several as well.
Old 04-30-2006, 04:43 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Billy Bad WS7
Does Lethal have any experience with ATI or just with Vortech, I know they did a couple of Vortechs a couple of years ago when I was in there.

http://jm.horsepowertalk.com/JMG_HEAVY1.wmv

Just finished that. My buddie took them his 05 GT procharger with FMIC, Just finished a paxton Novi 1000 on a stang. Also did a A&A kit on my buddies vette (ProCharger). And another of my buddies is in the process of getting the core support modified for his custom Thumper turbo kit for his T88 Hope those are enuff examples. Video is kinda dark but you get the point. They are working on the website and then becoming sponsors here. So I will leave it at that.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:37 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by fasttagurl
You might try Texas Rear Turbos in Arlington. He installs the rear mount turbo systems all the time and is getting ready to do a twin turbo install. He will make sure all the work is perfect as well. (Reasonably priced)
best labor prices around.... TRT or SQR... you cant go wrong!
Old 04-30-2006, 10:17 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In the Houston area: HPE and/or G-Force.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DFW, SQR no doubt. I have my car there and he's doing up a Pro-charger kit for me. HE knows what he is doing with those set-ups.

Quick Reply: Best Shop for Procharger Install