Not so nice wake-up call from a CS cop this morning

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 06:07 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yellowchev02
Got a knock on our door this morning by a CSPD cop, told me i needed to come outside and turn the truck on for him b/c they got some calls in from our neighbors...after hearing it he told me i had the day to close up the cut out or he would return with a ticket for me I am guessing an exhaust shop should have one, but also wanted to see if any B/CS guys had one i could buy...thanks

Matt, I told you about those friendly CS cops now didnt I......

TTU!
Old 06-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
**** your neighbors and **** that cop. You didn't have to come outside at all, I wouldn't have even gotten up, **** 'em. File a harassment complaint on the cop, he ***** with you some more, file another and another, then let him explain to his kids why they didn't get Christmas presents this year.
Thats right, that Cop had no right to investigate a complaint. The original poster should file a complaint...
Old 06-07-2006, 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

My dad told me that two troopers came looking for a black Trans Am last weekend. He was leaving the neighborhood and they flagged him down, he told them to check a house a few blocks over.

All I can think of is that a neighbor made a similar complait, as my car is cammed with bullets dumped off the collectors, but I don't know why a trooper would come looking for me instead of a sherrif (out of city limits) and if a neighbor called they would have told them where I live. If they do find me though I won't tell them to **** off, but they aren't getting in the guarge. If they catch me on the street it's fair game though. lol
Old 06-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Launching!

Sick truck yellowchev!! Great doing business with cha.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HMFIC
Thats right, that Cop had no right to investigate a complaint. The original poster should file a complaint...
I believe a reasonable time to come talk to a constituent would be after work hours. Around 3-6 would have been a better bet, rather than wake someone up and demand to hear the engine of his truck, **** that. I believe that is harassment and he would have a legitamate complaint.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
I believe a reasonable time to come talk to a constituent would be after work hours. Around 3-6 would have been a better bet, rather than wake someone up and demand to hear the engine of his truck, **** that. I believe that is harassment and he would have a legitamate complaint.
In a perfect world, I would agree that Cops would be able to stagger their investigations to make everyone happy. Im sure the Cop answered the call at the complainants house, then walked over to the vehicle owners house. I seriously doubt the neighbor complained at 6pm, then CSPD decided to wake up the original poster at 6am and ask, or as stated in the post-demand, to hear his truck.

In this case, you'd be hard pressed to have a harassment complaint go anywhere. Waking someone up does not constitute harrassment.

Quick Reply: Not so nice wake-up call from a CS cop this morning