F*cking pieces of Sh!t

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 07:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
you do realize that you can't just walk out and shoot someone thats jackin your **** right? if you have insurance i don't see what the problem is, call the cops, make a report and list what was stolen and claim it.
If he feels that he is in danger of getting bodily harm he can STOP them to prevent getting harmed. He would not know if they were armed or not but you have to assume they would harm you...and that they have weapons to harm you. I would cap them and ask questions later.......
Old 06-14-2006, 08:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

^^true
Old 06-14-2006, 09:50 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tyler, really sorry to hear this. Sucks ***.

I hate thieving *************. I've worked very hard for what I have, and if some lowlife tries to rip off my gear, they'll find out I'm a light sleeper with a loaded automatic within arm's reach.

The one thing I like about Islamic law: they chop off one hand if you are caught stealing.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:53 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ross87t
Here's one for you. Three years ago, I had just bought 2 12" HX2's, a Clarion CD player, 2 sets of Pioneer Premier mids/highs, a 500 watt Punch amp, and a 200watt Pioneer amp. I installed it in my driveway and was done around 6:00pm. I came home that night at about midnight, and went out at 6:00am to find my passenger door wide open and wires hanging out of the car. The subs/box, 2 amps, and my CD player were all gone. They hadn't been in the car 12 hours.

Key words: I installed it in my driveway

Some of these ******* are such scumbags that they drive around and if they notice a stereo install going on, they note your house address so they can come back later.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
Probably the same *** **** that has my boost controller and all my **** from break in #1 this year. Karma will catch back up with them. I can only hope that i'm there when it happens. Watching somone getting sent to jail that has wrong'd you has to be a very satisfying feeling...
dont worry Thomas you can leave the M3 parked here all night lol... Sorry Tyler could it be yalls apt? hmmm?

Thomas
Old 06-14-2006, 10:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

these days, you cant even leave a pack of chick-lets on the seat without some dumb poor *** **** to come on in and break your window. sorry *** bastards who wont work and EARN their living.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:28 AM
11 Second Club

really sucks dude, I hate a liar or a thief....ummm...I recommend the following for...well you know...for pest control..and stuff

Old 06-14-2006, 01:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
dont worry Thomas you can leave the M3 parked here all night lol... Sorry Tyler could it be yalls apt? hmmm?

Thomas
naw, i wouldnt just say it is our apt... austin is a home to all lowlifes due to there being no ******* bum control... any scum could be here
Old 06-14-2006, 03:48 PM
TECH Addict

With that gun picture needs to be a small caption saying POW!!! and Take that Katrina
Old 06-14-2006, 04:30 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
naw, i wouldnt just say it is our apt... austin is a home to all lowlifes due to there being no ******* bum control... any scum could be here

Are you in Austin tonight? I'm thinking about stopping by the container store meet tonight if I'm bored. 360/183 in the parking lot between container store and Taco Cabana.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:50 PM
TECH Resident

That really sucks... hate when people do that kinda stuff. Im not a big guy by any means, but if I caught someone messing with my cars I would let them know how I feel.

Was coming back from a restaurant with my family a few months ago and had the TA parked in a parking lot with my mom's car... only two cars in a good radias. I was down the street (and on the other side) a few hundred feet and I see some idiot walk by my TA with a girl and moves his hand as if he were gonna break my tail-light... WTF? Is he really that jealous? I got real pissed and wanted to go chase him down but by the time I got across the street (like a movie - a bus had to pass me right when Im crossing) they were gone.

Ive always wanted to get a propane kit and wire it to a trigger on a alarm, have the nozzles be right under both doors...
Old 06-14-2006, 05:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TWS
Are you in Austin tonight? I'm thinking about stopping by the container store meet tonight if I'm bored. 360/183 in the parking lot between container store and Taco Cabana.
yeah man, im here all summer... ben and I might check it out
Old 06-15-2006, 01:18 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Good seeing you guys last night. Sorry about the thieving bastards. Also sorry I rolled out in my tow rig. I could have really punked some imports, but I just got the truck and I'm like a kid with a new toy now. Want to drive it everywhere.

Quick Reply: F*cking pieces of Sh!t