Running from the cops..HELP! (Flashback From 2006)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 11:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive been in two cop chases my one i had twenty two points against me and was looking at 2 years in jail and without a license for six. i got a lawyer who was my cousins best friend and i was able to plead guilty to disordely conduct and serve 32 hours community service. got off of everything. your best bet is to deff get a lawyer and to check if the officer has a supporting deposition. if not you can get away with it.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1320_Racing
The crazy thing is that they never mentioned the street racing, I guess cause my lawer was fighting that I was not the driver. Even after I told the cop I was driving lol The lawer said it would be his word against mine and told me not to worry. I did however pay my lawer 6K
So the lesson from this entire thread is that being a lawyer = easy $$$$$!
Old 08-03-2009, 03:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Was racing a guy thru town about 25 years ago. I saw the cop, other guy didn't, I turned, other guy didn't, other guy got pulled over, big ticket, but not for racing, cop never saw me.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

**** all that.. i used to run from the police on my literbikes all the time, but never in a car.. ive sped up a little and made a few quick turns but thats about it in a car. they are much more likely to give pursuit to a car then a bike.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Launching!

was doing 122 in a 55 in my first car...Audi with 2.8L and i was on my way into town, thought about running but didn't like my odds...next thing I know cop cars come flying from everywhere one goes sideways in front, another comes from out of no where through the ditch I was like "oh ****!" There was on in front, one on the ditch side, and two behind me. Apparently they thought I was going to run. Looking back that has to be the fasted response time for back up ever. Anyway the cop that did the u-turn originally comes up and starts yelling at me like I killed his family...(I hadnt seen another car is 20+ miles) and says, "do you know whats bout to happen to you?" and at the end of his "your fucked" speech I said I was sorry and that I guess I could have really hurt someone or myself and it was stupid... and I didnt even get a warning which was surprising because of all the officers there... yeah 67 over, no ticket. Lucky.