wtf mavs!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006 | 12:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

i cna believe dirk more point on the free throws then on just shots..im usre theyll play better next game
Old 06-16-2006 | 12:38 AM
TECH Junkie

I think the biggest problem here is that Maverick fans underestimate how good the Heat really are.

Weather the Mavs fans want to admit it or not, Shaq is still the most dominant player in the game of basketball. The Mavs entire defense is based around stopping Shaq. They've been able to limit his productivity, but the Heat are finding other ways to get it done, mainly through Wade.

The Heat have the momentum and have the next gave at home. If the Heat win Game 5 I think the series goes 7 games. If the Mavs win Game 5 I say it's over in 6.
Old 06-16-2006 | 12:40 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hawgs
Once again... head + asses = misinformed Dallas fans.

McGrady and Yao missed ~75% of the season combined... take just Dirk, muchless him and Terry or Howard, off your team for that long and the Mavs wouldn't have made the playoffs either.

I am not into basketball all that much and would probably pull for the Mavs since they're from Texas if all you "Mav fans" didn't make it impossible for people outside of Dallas to like your team.

dude seriously. rockets suck. /thread.
Old 06-16-2006 | 12:41 AM
On The Tree

I doubt the heat can beat the mavs in 7 games! It has been two bad nights in maimi, I highly recommened the HEat fans not to get to excited!!!

Mavs Fan till the END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2006 | 12:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
so a couple guys from Houston and San Antonio are hating on the mavs? how odd, where are your citie's teams? at home mowing the lawn and watching the DALLAS Mavs play in the finals. yeah, they must suck somethin' aweful to have beaten SA like a drum and made it to the finals. did Houston's team even make the playoffs? what are they? the Rockets or something like that?
I am not bitter at all, I have lived in both san antonio and dallas and would have liked to have rooted for the mavs, but after winning the first 2 games, everyone gets so damn cocky saying that they're going to sweep etc. thats when it gets gay. Theres plenty of series still lef.t
Old 06-16-2006 | 12:46 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
how many superbowl rings they have down in south Texas?
football? no, we're talking about basketball.
Old 06-16-2006 | 12:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
Miami who is gonna get spanked in 6!

i thought itwas supposed to go 5 , guess you were wrong. AGAIN
Old 06-16-2006 | 12:49 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Vaders94
I highly recommened the HEat fans not to get to excited!!!

mav fans aswell.
Old 06-16-2006 | 01:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

mavs played baddddddddly last 2 games. dirk was awlful. point is...wade had an amazing shooting night. he wont again. hes not THAT good of a pure shooter. shaq had a decent night on the foulline and everyoone was hitting their open looks. dallas will d-up and they'll win it in 6.

i agree with that bs about the sweep. cuz that would have never happened ... d-wade = amazing
Old 06-16-2006 | 01:31 AM
On The Tree

only reason mavs are where they are at is because of a san antonio player (AJ) who is coaching them. Mavs got lucky when they beat SA. Mavs will never get a ring any time soon. They aren't S@#T without Dirk.
GO MIAMI!!!!
Old 06-16-2006 | 01:33 AM
TECH Resident

a san antonio player coaches the mavs? funny, i didnt see a black spurs uniform with a 6 on it anywher in the dallas bench , on or near it....
Old 06-16-2006 | 02:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hawgs
When you Dallas people pull your heads out of your collective asses you'll see that your team isn't as good as you make them out to be... *gasp*.

Totally overrated defense and if Dirk doesn't shoot/flop well... its over.
Amen.
Old 06-16-2006 | 02:57 AM
Curveball TECH

I could give 2 ***** about basketball but is there even another team that's won a championship 3 times in a row???? If I had to pick I would definitely go for a TX team though.
Old 06-16-2006 | 08:16 AM
Banned

Well, Dirk shot like hell. He took alot of shots and only a few dropped (3-19?) not counting the free throw line. Wade is fearless, he will risk bodily injury for a bucket, Devin Harris started to get that way at the end, Jason Terry is like that 24/7. Josh Howard isn't confident at all, it just pisses me off how talented that guy is and he is playing like ****. FWIW, when Howard scores 20 points or more per game, the Mavs are undefeated. They are 25-0 when he scores 20 or more, he needs to keep that **** going.

Oh, and for all the haters. Wasn't it funny how Jason Terry got his **** thrown PAST halfcourt by Shaq last night, ONLY to come back and dunk on him and about 2 other Heat players? That guy does not give a ****, he wants a ring, Stackhouse wants a ring. The Mavs will pull this out. Remember, 3 games played in Miami, 4 games played in the Big D, game over......flip, flip, flip....
Old 06-16-2006 | 08:35 AM
TECH Addict

The Mavs played like a team lost in purgatory last night. They had no energy really from the tip and they allowed once again Miami to set the pace and take control. In order for the Mavs to win they are going to have to double up Wade because he has shown no one person will shut him down. Force him to give up the rock make Shaq win the game alone, now he is (Shaq) is dominate but the Mavs would be better served forcing O'Neal rather than letting Wade dominate. I was calling for 5 with dreams of a sweep but Miami decided to wake up and the Mavs are no napping. I think now the Mavs win a close one on Sunday and wrap it up Tuesday, but if paly like last night is continued then Miami will win the title on our court.

GO MAVS !!!
Old 06-16-2006 | 10:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The reason Dallas defense centers around denying Shaq scoring opportunities is that besides Wade, that is Miami's offense. Which would you rather do: force Wade to make the 12-15 footer or give Shaq the baby hook or a jam?

Granted, the past two games more of the Heat have decided to play, but you really cannot fault the mavs for their strategy, since the Shaq-Wade combination is essentially the Miami offensive tactic in its entirety. Who else will make their 20 points? Walker? Haslem? Williams? Shaq is not the most dominating player in basketball, unless you are talking about in the paint, on offense. He's getting slow and old, and he is not a playmaker.
Old 06-16-2006 | 11:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Ben R
I think the biggest problem here is that Maverick fans underestimate how good the Heat really are.

Weather the Mavs fans want to admit it or not, Shaq is still the most dominant player in the game of basketball. The Mavs entire defense is based around stopping Shaq. They've been able to limit his productivity, but the Heat are finding other ways to get it done, mainly through Wade.

The Heat have the momentum and have the next gave at home. If the Heat win Game 5 I think the series goes 7 games. If the Mavs win Game 5 I say it's over in 6.

These Mavs fans remind me of ----->
Old 06-16-2006 | 11:10 AM
12 Second Club

**** the Mavs, I cant wait till the heat win and shut all their dumbass fans up. Think what u want but if yao and t-mac are healthy next year the Rockets will be back in the playoffs with a good shot to win a series or two.
Old 06-16-2006 | 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
**** the Mavs, I cant wait till the heat win and shut all their dumbass fans up. Think what u want but if yao and t-mac are healthy next year the Rockets will be back in the playoffs with a good shot to win a series or two.
UHH NO, keep dreaming it will take more than those two because there supporting cast blows like a ***** on nickel night. BIG TIME
Old 06-16-2006 | 01:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Go MAVS!!!!