Modded cars banned in California

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 03:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
I've been to California many times, some parts of it are nice and some are **** just like anywhere else. This whole thread started about your laws regarding vehicles, how can you just sit back and let them do that? Do you honestly think that would fly around here? Not a chance.
i have a few opinions on why its happening.....
Old 07-05-2006, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by _Zac
Edit: I'm sure some of cali is nice.. With a big place like that you are bound to find something that looks/feels like Texas..
Yep, there are a few places with double-wide trailers. They go for about 300k though.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been to California many times, some parts of it are nice and some are **** just like anywhere else. This whole thread started about your laws regarding vehicles, how can you just sit back and let them do that? Do you honestly think that would fly around here? Not a chance.
All it takes is a court case, then it will stop happening.

I read that in Texas, cops could pull you out of a bar and arrest you for being drunk. Read about it happening to a couple that was getting drunk at the bar of the hotel they were staying at. Now that's fucked up.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:42 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Yep, there are a few places with double-wide trailers. They go for about 300k though.
So I'm guessing you went ahead and got the single for 150?
Old 07-05-2006, 04:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

this thread is fawkin classic
Old 07-05-2006, 04:50 PM
On The Tree

haven't you figured it out yet, laws are not about right or wrong anymore ,its all about revenue period
Old 07-05-2006, 04:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by faust
haven't you figured it out yet, laws are not about right or wrong anymore ,its all about revenue period
im sorry to say, but this could happen in other states... even texas possibly... we got enough gay *** laws already... and most people are unaware of how to stop these bullsh1t laws from happening.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by treysoucie
stayed in san diego last summer... it was beautful. but everything is expensive, chicks wernt as hot as they are here in houston, **** everywhere, and ppl. are stuck up... plus everyone is a liberal w/ an opinion. the cops there are asshats, and i felt like i would get a ticket if i were to fart in public...
hey if you think a lack of teeth is sexy then yes i guess your women are much better looking.
Old 07-05-2006, 04:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I read that in Texas, cops could pull you out of a bar and arrest you for being drunk. Read about it happening to a couple that was getting drunk at the bar of the hotel they were staying at. Now that's fucked up.
It's like he said....

Do you honestly think that would fly around here? Not a chance.
...that law has sense been placed on hold and is under review because it was bullshit and everyone complained. People didnt just sit back and accept it.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by rocketrider93
hey if you think a lack of teeth is sexy then yes i guess your women are much better looking.
We're from Texas, not Tennessee.

I got nothing against Cali myself, but at least over here, when we see a woman, we dont have to check for adams apples.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

no teeth=great b.j.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:01 PM
TECH Pimp

Spoken like a true fool..
Old 07-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chadtx01
We're from Texas, not Tennessee.

I got nothing against Cali myself, but at least over here, when we see a woman, we dont have to check for adams apples.
now that right there is some funny stuff
Old 07-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by treysoucie
no teeth=great b.j.
thats funny too now why doesn't zac have a sense of humor. the best he can come up with is "spoken like a true fool." that hurts buddy
Old 07-05-2006, 05:39 PM
TECH Pimp

Well I'd laugh, but that wasn't even cheeky. In fact, it was actually quite lame. Maybe something like that can make you laugh, but honestly I don't think anyone even got a smile from it. Nice try at humor though, better luck next time.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Launching!

Well I'd laugh, but that wasn't even cheeky. In fact, it was actually quite lame. Maybe something like that can make you laugh, but honestly I don't think anyone even got a smile from it. Nice try at humor though, better luck next time.
yes because you texans have so much more sophisticated humor than us lowely californians. they should change the saying to "as texas goes so does the nation." cause you guys are sooo much better than us.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:53 PM
TECH Pimp

No one said we were better, just that we wouldn't put up for that kind of thing..

You guys interpreted the above as "Man they are weak for not standing up for themselves" Now you are just going out of your way to make us see your point. To be honest it's working.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Launching!

No one said we were better, just that we wouldn't put up for that kind of thing..

You guys interpreted the above as "Man they are weak for not standing up for themselves" Now you are just going out of your way to make us see your point. To be honest it's working.
actually i am just talking crap cause tresoucie or however you spell it invited us cali guys over to your side to talk crap. but if you want to be serious for a moment. yes you are right there are some pretty stupid things about this state. they hired the govenator. diane feinstein is a senator. we have more than our fair share of san fransiscans. the state should be split across the middle with san fran below the border. yes we have our fair share of yuppie h2 driving house wives that complain about the environment because they have nothing better to do. yes we are over powered by the police and most are too stupid and apathetic to do anything about it. but do you know why that is? because we also have more than our fare share of people coming into our state who agree with those causes and will not stand up to those who are supposed to represent us. what can i do about that as one person? nothing so i sit here and make fun of you texans cause someone else started it. what could you do if in your state there was as much diversity as there is here. nothing because no one would stand behind you. i think it is awesome that some dude on your site just posted that he was looking for an ak47 or an sks. if i did that the police would be at my door already and that sucks. however i would rather live here than there in texas.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:53 PM
LS7 Member

what could you do if in your state there was as much diversity as there is here. nothing because no one would stand behind you. i think it is awesome that some dude on your site just posted that he was looking for an ak47 or an sks. if i did that the police would be at my door already and that sucks. however i would rather live here than there in texas.
Uhhh, Texas is very diverse.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:07 PM
TECH Pimp

If you feel passionate about something get with other people that are in your situation and right the wrongs. The beauty of our country is that **** can change if you want it to.

That's why I'm starting the 'Katrina Victoms Return Home Fund' or KVRHF for short. Where we help buy bus tickets home for Katrina victoms. Anyone else want in?