OK, I wanna kill someone right about now....

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006 | 11:45 PM
TECH Senior Member

Stop banging married women!!!!
Old 07-06-2006 | 11:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripps
damn man, sorry to hear that. im about to come down to college station to start my soph. year at a&m. is there any safer place you can park it? i know bryan is a pretty bad area in most parts.
not in the ghetto.
Old 07-07-2006 | 12:17 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Toxic Texan
Stop banging married women!!!!
****! i KNEW there must have been a catch to it!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2006 | 08:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02Z28LS1
who said anything about being country, or being "bad"? obviously the ghetto areas of Houston are gonna be worse than B/CS ghetto.....i just said that it's near the ghetto area of Bryan...every city has a ghetto area, regardless of size....and the ghetto is generally where many of the lowlives tend to hang out & cause trouble. i'm unfortunate to have to work near the ghetto area on an overnight shift.

and i've lived in/around both Bryan & College Station for most of my life, and do a fair amount of travel to Houston (even lived in Houston for a short time, and had my house broken into and a bunch of **** both stolen & destroyed within the first week), so you don't have to tell me about what's bad and what's not.

oh, and....PLEASE don't call me country....i try my hardest to dispel that image from everyone around me & everyone i talk to at work when they know i'm from TX.....

Where do you work at anyways? Ghetto or no ghetto I love it here and choose to stay here for awhile. It just sucks when these aggies move to town for 4 years and consider Bryan as "the hood" or "ghetto. As long as im living in Texas It cant get any better.
Old 07-07-2006 | 09:25 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by malibu9in
Where do you work at anyways? Ghetto or no ghetto I love it here and choose to stay here for awhile. It just sucks when these aggies move to town for 4 years and consider Bryan as "the hood" or "ghetto. As long as im living in Texas It cant get any better.

i don't like to say in public for just anyone on the web that happens across the thread to know exactly where i live or work, there's just too many fucktards, crooks, and looneys out there nowadays, as this thread is proof of....i'm sure you understand....

but yeah, i agree with you....i like this town for the most part, and this is really the first time anything major like this has happened that wasn't my own fault, so i guess up until this point, i've been kinda lucky. and i also agree with you about the aggies that come here, probably about 98% of them are a bunch of idiots that, while they may be "book smart", have no concept of (and don't have any) "common sense" AT ALL! after all, common sense doesn't seem to be too common around here....