Old 07-27-2006, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please Coat those headers and complete the masterpiece
Old 07-27-2006, 07:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Are you serious?? Jeff knows damn well josh ran him on motor vs jeff's power adder car. The one time josh sprayed him he walked away from jeff. And the z06 you are talking about isnt even the same Z06 in this thread, can you not tell the diff between a C5 and C6? I think you are talking about John landers z06, not this one.
if this is lances car(i think it is) jeff did drag him at an HPD meet, he also did race Johns vette but i dont remember who won, but this thing is gonna roll hard with a DP
Old 07-27-2006, 08:51 AM
TECH Addict

Jeff pulled that car with me driving at the HPD meet when it had a stage II cam in it and NO bottle. I think it was making a tad over 500rwhp. I really don't think Jeff would have a snowballs chance in hell (sorry Jeff) in keeping up from a roll now.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:51 AM
TECH Addict

Old 07-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Mustang Moderator

Originally Posted by Parker TX
Jeff pulled that car with me driving at the HPD meet when it had a stage II cam in it and NO bottle. I think it was making a tad over 500rwhp. I really don't think Jeff would have a snowballs chance in hell (sorry Jeff) in keeping up from a roll now.

Not to mention, you weren't running the car ***** to the wall. Had you been driving it like it was yours, the outcome woulda been a little different
Old 07-27-2006, 10:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Josh, you only walked him the one dig race, when you hooked from a light and he sat there and spun. From a roll you never pulled away. I was looking right @ you, neither one of you could pull the other. And if I could remember correctly you said when you tried to spray the clutch did not hold. Which is it??? Jeff drug that Z06 you all are working on, when it had the Stage 2 cam and gas. Jeez, I love all the street racers b.s. lies. I told Jeff the night you raced him that you sprayed, b/c I could hear the difference when the gas hit. I guess people feel good when they say, oh I'm cam only, when truthfully they're heads, cam and gas, and they whip a bolton car. Be truthful and run an equal matched car and beat it, then you can feel good b/c you picked a better setup.
Are you really that freaking STUPID!!! Or maby you just can't read. In my post I said that Jeff was right next to me when I was on motor (that is why you were looking right at me. That is when we were on clay road. I really don't think that jeff was spinning like you say considering that he was on et streets, maby spun a little bit just like me. We raced like 3 or 4 time and each time WHEN I WAS ON MOTOR the outcome was the same, dead even. I was pretty impressed that night with jeffs car. Now you have to run your mouth. Just shut up and don't talk anymore **** utill you have a car thats close to the caliber of jeffs or mine used to be!!! The time that I sprayed him was on the beltway feeder on the way to pinemont. and yes my clutch did slip a little when I sprayed it. Before you go and post saying that I am saying some street racing bs why don't you talk to jeff. He knows how much power my setup made on motor and on the gas. I don't think that I have anything to BS about. I don't even own the car anymore.
Old 07-27-2006, 10:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Parker TX
not to mention you drug me too i actually felt good about that, new set up=
Old 07-27-2006, 02:38 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoldRust
Are you really that freaking STUPID!!! Or maby you just can't read. In my post I said that Jeff was right next to me when I was on motor (that is why you were looking right at me. That is when we were on clay road. I really don't think that jeff was spinning like you say considering that he was on et streets, maby spun a little bit just like me. We raced like 3 or 4 time and each time WHEN I WAS ON MOTOR the outcome was the same, dead even. I was pretty impressed that night with jeffs car. Now you have to run your mouth. Just shut up and don't talk anymore **** utill you have a car thats close to the caliber of jeffs or mine used to be!!! The time that I sprayed him was on the beltway feeder on the way to pinemont. and yes my clutch did slip a little when I sprayed it. Before you go and post saying that I am saying some street racing bs why don't you talk to jeff. He knows how much power my setup made on motor and on the gas. I don't think that I have anything to BS about. I don't even own the car anymore.

Josh, I remember really well what happened, stupid, nah, and I can ******* read. I am not gonna play the keyboard warrior **** with you. The shut up **** dude, I have to say you've done some impressive achievements, but eventually you will come to the roads end. The reason I say that is because you've run to every shop in Houston, eventually when you keep doing that doors will eventually close. I didn't have a problem with you. You jumped into the thread and got on the defensive. If you want to discuss this farther, I'll see you around. I'll be back in town on August 18th.

Last edited by INVISIBLEZ; 07-27-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:43 PM
TECH Addict

Old 07-27-2006, 02:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Ok this thread has got out of hand, yall can PM each other. Chuck fill free to create anohter thread with the cars updates.

B
Old 07-28-2006, 11:58 AM
TECH Addict

IATL bitches!