Mayors Daughter Arrested

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 09:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daryl.l
So since my headlights don't automatically turn on... Does that mean my '01 T/A is an energy saving car?
My headlights turn on automatically and I always thought it was a bad thing when i'm doing illegal ****.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:52 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by shouldaboughttheZ
According to Mayor Bill White, "Our daughter Elena is a fine young person who we love and who made a bad decision, violating household rules and possibly the law. It is good that she was treated with impartiality and we are glad she is safe

Impartiality? How often do people charged w/ Class B+ crimes get released from the City jail???? No favoritism there........
Old 08-03-2006, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by UGotBeaT
"As for driving without lights, the mayor says his daughter was driving his car, a Toyota Prius, an energy saving car where the lights do not automatically turn on."

yeah i thought that was really funny, so since the lights dont automatically turn on she should be able to legally drive with them off? WTF that's the way he's making it sound. Oh it's not her fault the lights dont turn them self on, lol
Old 08-03-2006, 12:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HMFIC
Impartiality? How often do people charged w/ Class B+ crimes get released from the City jail???? No favoritism there........
everyone that can make bond