Free 1992 Camaro Convertible Top and Frame

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Free 1992 Camaro Convertible Top and Frame

I bought off eBay what was advertised as a top and frame from a 1992 Camaro convertible. I was really just looking for a good frame. When it arrived, I found that a couple of the small parts of the frame had been bent so it sat under cover in my back yard. Now, my son has sold the car we were going to use the frame on and I don't want to deal with trying to ship this thing anywhere. First person to show up with transportation to take it away, gets it. Email me at teballenger@yahoo.com for directions. We live in Carrollton, Texas, near I35 and Frankford Road. I can take a couple of pictures if you need to see what it looks like, but hey! It's free! Thanks, Tom Ballenger
Old 08-01-2006, 09:11 PM
TECH Regular

Man , I wish I lived up there.I would come get it. Oh well. So how do you like the tonneau covers? I hardly ever put mine away.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

sent me a couple of pics to adams99transam@yahoo.com
Old 08-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Launching!

Here are some pictures of the top (sorry for the late reply):

Below is the driver's side. I think the piece bolted to the goldish colored part and rivited below is partly bent.

Here is the passenger side in the same area. You can see where that same piece is badly twisted.

I think the person I bought it from was in a hurry when he went to fold it up for shipping and just jambed it shut. The rest of the metal frame, front latches, and back latching pin look to be in good shape.

Anyway, this is the last call. Unless someone comes and picks it up, this Thursday it will be set out for the recycle folks to take away.

Quick Reply: Free 1992 Camaro Convertible Top and Frame