Street racing NW Houston, accident

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 04:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Inspector12
They will say it is a contest of time you are racing against the clock and not a specific person ask me how I know.
How do they make that stick? I mean how can you prove someone's intent to race against the clock? That holds as much weight as someone saying that they're making sure their throttle body still opens all the way
Old 08-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GM_performer
ok pretty much everyone one on here talking about the 249 accident (between 1960 and schroeder on 249) (*not beaudreaux and 249 - diff accident*) the pewter trans am was at no fault the acura was at fault period end of discussion it was JUST the TA and integra no extra trans ams no mustangs just integra and TA. i cant go into details due to police issues with the entire case - due to the fact that the driver of the integra hasnt been found.

B.S. The Trans Am hit the Integra from the rear (intentionally?) after getting yanked . The driver of the Integra was taken to the hospital immediately afterwards, that's why he wasn't at the scene. He got a 2 tickets for minor infractions but that's about it. I have a few words for this Ricky character, word is that he was possibly under the influence at the time of the accident.
Old 08-16-2006, 10:58 AM
13 Second Club

Originally Posted by RZFD
B.S. The Trans Am hit the Integra from the rear (intentionally?) after getting yanked . The driver of the Integra was taken to the hospital immediately afterwards, that's why he wasn't at the scene. He got a 2 tickets for minor infractions but that's about it. I have a few words for this Ricky character, word is that he was possibly under the influence at the time of the accident.
Why would someone wreck their car because they lost a race? Makes no sense.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

I've had it happen to me many years back -- wasn't in a race, but I had a guy get pissed that I turned the corner, and pulled way in front of him (by a few buslengths), and when I slowed down to match the speed of traffic, he didn't... at all.. He rammed straight into the back of my 1991 Mercury Cougar with his shitbox barely running 1980's Buick Century. After hitting me, he lost control, hit the Jeep in the lane next to him, veered across all lanes of traffic, jumping the curb into a high school parking lot, blowing out 3 tires, and finally coming to rest about 30 feet from a parked cop. We all stop, and the dufus actually TELLS THE COP he did it ON PURPOSE !!!
Old 08-16-2006, 12:19 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brains
We all stop, and the dufus actually TELLS THE COP he did it ON PURPOSE !!!

Please tell us that the jackass got SLAMMED by the judge. Hell, you might have been able to get him charged with "vehicular assault" or whatever the hell cops call it.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ThomAss
Why would someone wreck their car because they lost a race? Makes no sense.
It's happened before, billy bad *** in his unbeatable T/A gets pulled on a by a ricer and goes into road rage mode I'm not saying that's what happened but I'm not ruling it out especially if he was drunk or high. You can tell from the video that there was a rear impact on the Acura and the T/A has front end damage. This would also coincide with what I was told by the driver of the Integra and his passenger both are very close freinds of mine. I helped put the car together, a 2 year project that was complete for about a week is destoyed but at least they walked away from it.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

It's happened before, billy bad *** in his unbeatable T/A gets pulled on a by a ricer and goes into road rage mode I'm not saying that's what happened but I'm not ruling it out especially if he was drunk or high. You can tell from the video that there was a rear impact on the Acura and the T/A has front end damage. This would also coincide with what I was told by the driver of the Integra and his passenger both are very close freinds of mine. I helped put the car together, a 2 year project that was complete for about a week is destoyed but at least they walked away from it.

wow... dumbest **** i have read.. sounds like homeboy couldnt control his 300hp integra
Old 08-16-2006, 06:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
wow... dumbest **** i have read.. sounds like homeboy couldnt control his 300hp integra
It must have been the V Tac
Old 08-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Curveball TECH

Dumbass hillbilly domestic drivers think they own the road , oh wait a second..they do.
Old 08-16-2006, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TWS
Why was he racing in handcuffs? Wouldn't that screw up his shifting?

Damn, some peeps are kinky.
race head ftl
Old 08-16-2006, 06:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TRANSdAMn 2k
Dumbass hillbilly domestic drivers think they own the road , oh wait a second..they do.

got damn dumbestics!
Old 08-16-2006, 06:46 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
learn how to drive!!!!!
or dont street race...
Old 08-16-2006, 07:16 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by Venkman
race head ftl
Old 08-16-2006, 08:10 PM
13 Second Club

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |

300hp can get away from you ya know...
Old 08-16-2006, 08:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ThomAss
300hp can get away from you ya know...

i wish i made 300hp :wtc:
Old 08-16-2006, 11:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

so, if he was in the hospital, how come people saw him @ OCC? must've been the fastest hospital in harris county . and for sure, at least his friends were on the shoulder on 249 northbound looking down and pointing and what looked like laughfter when the cops were there? there was only one impartial witness for sure. some dude that worked at fiesta that was on his way home. he says the integra lost it in front of the t/a. he says the t/a never touched him. basically Rick sacrificed his own car to keep the dude in the teg from getting hurt worse than he did. if the driver of the teg is your friend, you need to ask your friend why he lies to you. there was another t/a there also. a dark colored one. i think that guy is the only interested party that knows what happened. its natural for both involved drivers to not quite clearly remember what happened and the brain filling in the blanks. its how the human mind is designed to do when it experiences trauma(i.e. loosing control of a turbo integra and rolling it numerous times).
Old 08-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slowpoke96z28
so, if he was in the hospital, how come people saw him @ OCC? must've been the fastest hospital in harris county . and for sure, at least his friends were on the shoulder on 249 northbound looking down and pointing and what looked like laughfter when the cops were there? there was only one impartial witness for sure. some dude that worked at fiesta that was on his way home. he says the integra lost it in front of the t/a. he says the t/a never touched him. basically Rick sacrificed his own car to keep the dude in the teg from getting hurt worse than he did. if the driver of the teg is your friend, you need to ask your friend why he lies to you. there was another t/a there also. a dark colored one. i think that guy is the only interested party that knows what happened. its natural for both involved drivers to not quite clearly remember what happened and the brain filling in the blanks. its how the human mind is designed to do when it experiences trauma(i.e. loosing control of a turbo integra and rolling it numerous times).
Nobody saw him @ OCC. They are mistaken. The passenger broke 2 fingers and the driver suffered a concussion, some road rash and broken arm. He hasn't left home since he was released. If anyone was pointing and laughing it was no one we knew. Trust me, no body thinks this whole thing was funny. Besides they had all left before the police even got there. But you're right it's absolutely possible that he lost it in front of the TA we may never know exactly what happened. It's all just speculation at this point. I should just be happy that no one was killed.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:05 PM
TECH Addict

Is English your first language?
Old 08-20-2006, 06:21 PM
12 Second Club

i cant see the video?>
Old 08-20-2006, 07:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

whats up Ricky, man that sucks seeing your car like that. I didn't know it was a LS6?
anyways, hope **** works out.
Later
-Saad.

Quick Reply: Street racing NW Houston, accident