Nacogdoches

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, Fikse FM/5's.

The cops SWARM in Nacogdoches. After about 12:00am, you're a prime target, driving around Nac. Small town, big police force.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slammed-am
Thanks, Fikse FM/5's.

The cops SWARM in Nacogdoches. After about 12:00am, you're a prime target, driving around Nac. Small town, big police force.

kinda sounds like my hometown.

btw you have a pm
Old 08-23-2006, 01:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn i want some fm/5's. dont have the funds though
Old 08-25-2006, 12:42 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Slammed-am
Thanks, Fikse FM/5's.

There are a bunch of cops out in Nac after 12 but honestly in the 3 years I've been at SFA I've been pulled over 3 times by Nac PD and only gotten 1 ticket! Cops really aren't that bad to us guys in F-bods if ya just show respect. I've found that they really don't care too much about speeding and all those other minor violations. its DWI and stuff like that they REALLY crack down on!

I stay off campus and am a senior and am friends with basically all the farternities and allot of the girls in the soriorities. If you're ever bored and don't know whats goin down on the party scene just shoot me a pm man
Old 08-25-2006, 04:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
There are a bunch of cops out in Nac after 12 but honestly in the 3 years I've been at SFA I've been pulled over 3 times by Nac PD and only gotten 1 ticket! Cops really aren't that bad to us guys in F-bods if ya just show respect. I've found that they really don't care too much about speeding and all those other minor violations. its DWI and stuff like that they REALLY crack down on!

I stay off campus and am a senior and am friends with basically all the farternities and allot of the girls in the soriorities. If you're ever bored and don't know whats goin down on the party scene just shoot me a pm man

You have been added to my buddy list I finished packing earlier and I move out in the morning. Wish me luck