Anybody in Houston have a job hookup?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006 | 07:12 AM
Texas Director

Bye bye SlowTA!

Last edited by mmiller; 08-20-2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old 08-20-2006 | 09:39 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by mmiller
Bye bye Slow!
Old 08-20-2006 | 09:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Bye bye Slow!

God bless you, I have hated that ***** for a while now. I just got to were I ignored his post. Had nothing of substance to say EVER....

Thanks
Jet
Old 08-20-2006 | 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow...some of the mods here....
Old 08-20-2006 | 01:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JETG
God bless you, I have hated that ***** for a while now. I just got to were I ignored his post. Had nothing of substance to say EVER....

Thanks
Jet

this post was almost as constructive as SlowTA's finer moments
Old 08-20-2006 | 01:44 PM
Launching!

Bye bye SlowTA!
You are a disgrace to UT.

Thread started should get a job with Time Warner.
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by D Hurr is Like
this post was almost as constructive as SlowTA's finer moments
Ya well opinions are like ******** and we all have them... So say what you want. So why not come up with a post that SlowTA's has had in the past that he has made any kind of contribution to this board or the thread he responded to ??? It is obvious that the mods have seen his post and have been pm'd about him and have just got tired of his antics. I have had my times also so it happens, but he never once has ever had anything good to say, and is just a plain smart *** to everyone. Eventually you as a mod have to decide if this person is worth having around, well I think a lot of people have had enought of his BS and it was time for him to be banned. I have been banned before and I don't always agree with everything, but that was my own fault which I deserved what I got, no offense to anyone here. Which it was his own ignorance and stupidity that got him banned.

Thanks
JETG
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:19 PM
12 Second Club

if you make the move and need a little help, let me know
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JETG
Ya well opinions are like ******** and we all have them... So say what you want. So why not come up with a post that SlowTA's has had in the past that he has made any kind of contribution to this board or the thread he responded to ??? It is obvious that the mods have seen his post and have been pm'd about him and have just got tired of his antics. I have had my times also so it happens, but he never once has ever had anything good to say, and is just a plain smart *** to everyone. Eventually you as a mod have to decide if this person is worth having around, well I think a lot of people have had enought of his BS and it was time for him to be banned. I have been banned before and I don't always agree with everything, but that was my own fault which I deserved what I got, no offense to anyone here. Which it was his own ignorance and stupidity that got him banned.

Thanks
JETG

Post script signatures are for formal letters; not pseudo-dignified rants on a public car forum. Just because you disagree with the way SlowTA went about sharing his opinions gives you no moral high ground to call him a "*****", nor does it place an admitted douchebag like yourself at any authority to speak against SlowTA's ability to continue to post.
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Post script signatures are for formal letters; not pseudo-dignified rants on a public car forum. Just because you disagree with the way SlowTA went about sharing his opinions gives you no moral high ground to call him a "*****", nor does it place an admitted douchebag like yourself at any authority to speak against SlowTA's ability to continue to post.
So this is when you decide to show the board how much smarter you are than everybody else?
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chadtx01
So this is when you decide to show the board how much smarter you are than everybody else?

No, you just seem to always take my intelligence as a threat to your own.

or lack thereof
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 04 Terminator
You are a disgrace to UT.
How is he a disgrace to UT??? I think he should be commended for cleaning up this board from the immature asshats (and there are MANY) and make this board a respectable place where people can network, socialize and get tech info on LS1s. My hats off to mmiller for doing what mods are supposed to do...

Originally Posted by 04 Terminator
Thread started should get a job with Time Warner.
Not everyone is in a situation that is convenient to go to college, whether it be finances, family situation, etc. I happen to have a bachelors degree and have been using it for awhile. In that time I have grown to respect those who don't have an education because the world needs those too.

The man came on here looking for a job, and there was nothing in his post that should have prompted the disrespect that he got in return.

Come on guys, its time to leave mommy and daddy and grow up!!

Old 08-20-2006 | 02:35 PM
Launching!

At least you are aware of it.
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

No, you just seem to always take my intelligence as a threat to your own.

or lack thereof
No, it would be neither of those. The way you come across is condescending to everybody else. Nothing other than that. I could care less if you're smarter than me because at the end of the day, I'm not a 19 year old *****.

-Chad
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:41 PM
Banned

No, it would be neither of those. The way you come across is condescending to everybody else. Nothing other than that. I could care less if you're smarter than me because at the end of the day, I'm not a 19 year old *****.

-Chad

At the end of the day I would LOVE to be a 19 year old budding on an ascent through academia in comparison to a 23 year old uneducated F Body fan

-uesless informal signature
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:44 PM
Banned

At the end of the day I would LOVE to be a 19 year old budding on an ascent through academia in comparison to a 23 year old uneducated F Body fan
Ouch!!
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

-uesless informal signature

Tell me again what you know about me...

Chad R.
Mortgage Loan Processor
The First State Bank of Louise

BTW, if you would like me to send you copies of my HS diploma and college degree(s), I would be more than happy too.

Congratulations on the "ascent through academia" but pretty soon, I'm sure you will start your descent into the real world where you realize that you're not head and shoulders above the crowd.
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:52 PM
Banned

and to the thread starter if you really want what is best

apply for a government subsidized loan and pay towards principle once you get out of college, you have 6 months to find a job before you owe minimum per month payment

go to HCC or U of H...apply for financial aid, get all that you can get and take out a larger loan to help housing

once you earn a degree you'll be ridiculously farther along in your attempt to make good money
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:54 PM
Banned

Tell me again what you know about me...

Chad R.
Mortgage Loan Processor
The First State Bank of Louise

BTW, if you would like me to send you copies of my HS diploma and college degree(s), I would be more than happy too.

Congratulations on the "ascent through academia" but pretty soon, I'm sure you will start your descent into the real world where you realize that you're not head and shoulders above the crowd.

you process mortage loans?

dear lord did you get your MBA at Wharton?????????!?!?!?!
Old 08-20-2006 | 02:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

This thread should be locked.... its starting to be garbage. and D Hurr.... the world revolves around you. And the sun also only sets when YOU tell it to. What college is it you are going to? Is it Yale? Perhaps Harvard?