UT Voted best party school

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 12:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AGRV8D

Are you turning this into a political battle now? WTF does President Buswh have to do with the #1 party school? I served in the US Army while he has been in office, and although we dont agree with everything he does, he IS still the President.
I can't say I agree with much of anything he's done so far. Bush doesn't have anything to do with UT being the number 1 party school except in the 70s he hung out here (in Austin) and did tons of drugs and had a great time. But hey, he's a Christian now and everythings different, plus, everyone did drugs and partied in the 60s-70s, it was the normal thing to do.

I just said the guy probably voted for him twice, because he's conservitive, hates gays and liberals. Just a hunch.

Congrats for serving, I'm not taking anything away from anyone in the military because I don't like Bush as a president, in fact I may like Bush as a person quite a bit, I don't know though, never met the guy. Just don't like him as a President. I appreciate and respect what you do for our Country.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Are you turning this into a political battle now? WTF does President Buswh have to do with the #1 party school? I served in the US Army while he has been in office, and although we dont agree with everything he does, he IS still the President.
You should calm down. Sprayed is the one that brought up the dumbass political talk.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

iv lived in houston austin and san marcos...austin is the nicest kept city out of them but san marcos ftw as far as parting...houston, well the woodlands where i live is my fav so far...id just take austins weather over houstons
Old 08-22-2006, 01:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
but I would not want to LIVE there, way to many homos and treehuggers for my taste. And BTW, there are tons of hot girls in Houston.
Are you 12 or 13? Which one?
Old 08-22-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by -Ross-
You should calm down. Sprayed is the one that brought up the dumbass political talk.
im fine, just felt my two cents was worth it...
Old 08-22-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Junkie

im fine, just felt my two cents was worth it...
Too bad you directed your comments to the wrong guy.
Old 08-22-2006, 01:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 04 Terminator
You honestly think there is a better area in Texas?
Yes ... simply put ... Anywhere, Texas is better than austin

Old 08-22-2006, 01:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

k, so yall le tme know when there is going to be a bitchin party i should go to.
ill be there.

and yall kiddos stop the bullshit, arguing about whos conservative (who gives a ****) or not, or who likes the queers and lesbians around or whatever else is stupid. back to party talk.
Old 08-22-2006, 02:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Brandon Boomhauer
k, so yall le tme know when there is going to be a bitchin party i should go to.
ill be there.

and yall kiddos stop the bullshit, arguing about whos conservative (who gives a ****) or not, or who likes the queers and lesbians around or whatever else is stupid. back to party talk.
A bitching party is held every Friday and Saturday night on 6th, 5th and 4th streets! Come on down and check it out

As far as a campus party, I graduated a few years back so I'll have to let a current UT student comment.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too bad you directed your comments to the wrong guy.

Some people are just ignorant, such as yourself pm me if you would like to meet me in person, as i will be in town from the desert in a couple weeks, if not stop being tuff , and jumping into others convos on the net please.

what about frat parties?
Old 08-22-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Some people are just ignorant, such as yourself pm me if you would like to meet me in person, as i will be in town from the desert in a couple weeks, if not stop being tuff , and jumping into others convos on the net please.
LOL!
Old 08-22-2006, 04:09 PM
LS7 Member

Houston is a nice city, but the humidity, SMOG, and large population of "ghetto people" make it less desirable to live in to me. The ammount of **** wagons that shouldn't be allowed to drive on a road in Houston is rediculous. The best thing Houston has to offer is it's size and location in our state.

San Marcos is too small for my tastes, and the only reason it was a good party city is beacuse TS is a 4 year sanjoke...

I consider myself fairly conservative, and when I first got to Austin it was slightly annoying. I never really see a large gay population, but the ubundance of hippies can be seen everywhere. If you can handle clean air, beautiful scenery, winding roads, beautiful women, good schools, an endless supply of entertainment, and the occasional protest. Austin is the city for you.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:11 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, I live currently live in party school #2, so ha!

I'm looking at Sugar Land though, so where does that rank in the best places to live in TX?
Old 08-22-2006, 04:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by demonspeed
Well, I live currently live in party school #2, so ha!

I'm looking at Sugar Land though, so where does that rank in the best places to live in TX?
I probably wouldn't move to Sugarland if I had my choice. I like the North side of town. (The Woodland...Spring).
I currently live about 10 miles south of Houston's city limits.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:30 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I probably wouldn't move to Sugarland if I had my choice. I like the North side of town. (The Woodland...Spring).
I currently live about 10 miles south of Houston's city limits.
Mind if I ask why?
Old 08-22-2006, 05:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

What will be bringing you to Houston?