Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 06:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha @ all the surreptitiousness.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:28 AM
Teching In

Well add me to that list if you don't mind. From what I can tell some of us have been hanging at the FE @ F___A & 45 but this hopefully is only temporary. Got some stangs and camaros that are with ya'll on tryin to get the SS goin.

Casey
Old 10-23-2006, 01:44 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PRO5OHHO
Well add me to that list if you don't mind. From what I can tell some of us have been hanging at the FE @ F___A & 45 but this hopefully is only temporary. Got some stangs and camaros that are with ya'll on tryin to get the SS goin.

Casey
not too hard to figure that one out. i bet that one lasts a few weeks before the vatos in their lowrider trucks and hondas,impalas screw this one up. being that its not too far from the furniture store they got kicked out of. looked like a INS raid when hpd showed up!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:08 AM
TECH Addict

Imigra! Imigra!!
Old 10-23-2006, 09:09 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PRO5OHHO

Casey
Who's wearing the helmet in your avatar?
Old 10-23-2006, 09:54 AM
TECH Junkie

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/596237-10-25-wed-arlington-gtg.html

ask him how he does it, he keeps the rice from showing up and the meets are always civil. Had some highschool ricers show up once but they never came back.

PS
I show up on my rice but my rice is a little different from the 4 wheel versions
Old 10-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Shackleford
moi. It evidently was a photoshop avatar I made several years ago and completely forgot about until I posted here, once again, last night.

well i wasnt gonna try and hide that location too much anyway cause the ricers are gonna screw it up for themselves anyway, drivin like a bunch of damn foos. and i'm by no means suggesting that OUR meet be at FE , you're right, WAY to close to the furniture store and that was just plain embarrassing. A lot of the SS people who we want at the meets aren't on the web so it's better to keep them at a shitty meet then at no meet at all, so we can at least keep the communication going.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Shackleford
moi. It evidently was a photoshop avatar I made several years ago and completely forgot about until I posted here, once again, last night.

well i wasnt gonna try and hide that location too much anyway cause the ricers are gonna screw it up for themselves anyway, drivin like a bunch of damn foos. and i'm by no means suggesting that OUR meet be at FE , you're right, WAY to close to the furniture store and that was just plain embarrassing. A lot of the SS people who we want at the meets aren't on the web so it's better to keep them at a shitty meet then at no meet at all, so we can at least keep the communication going. On a side note though, I know domestic people have talked to the FE guys before and OK'd a meet there, that's something to think about as well. It's not the nicest lot in the world but God knows I've been to more ghetto meets. Hell I think I organized one that was in a shithole lot. There's plenty of parking space and so far there's no lowrider riff raff and it's been going on for at least 2 months now. TRUE the ricers are there and in all fairness it started as THEIR meet, but the lot is huge and I see us being able to coincide nicely on our respective sides of the lot. But w/e, I'll be out there next Friday in the nanner, if ya'll get a new place going lemme know. Either way we need to get something substantial and concrete and massive going cause I got A LOT of people from the North side with interests in coming down here... fast cars too, not quick, fast. :wink:
Old 10-23-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man, if all you people just drove down to Lake Jackson we have the entire Hobby Lobby parking lot, and the cops are cool with us

Too bad we live out in the middle of the country.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by chadtx01
Man, if all you people just drove down to Lake Jackson we have the entire Hobby Lobby parking lot, and the cops are cool with us

Too bad we live out in the middle of the country.
you know me. ive made the drive a few times. so im in. but hey i got a perfect spot. w a big parking lot. a 2 mile stretch of 4 lane road and no businesses around. oh ya no traffic really drives thru.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:37 PM
Staging Lane

I would like to be put on the list. I posted up last week asking if the meet was going on and no one replyed. I think it may have been because I posted at around 7pm. Sounds like it was a good thing that I didnt show. I think the thing of changing the spot is a great Idea. We could make it a sonic thing and start at the one by 288(home depot) then move down to the one by my house (food town) then the Lowes and I think the next one is way down into Freindswood but I dont think it has anytype of side parking.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
you know me. ive made the drive a few times. so im in. but hey i got a perfect spot. w a big parking lot. a 2 mile stretch of 4 lane road and no businesses around. oh ya no traffic really drives thru.
I'll be out this weekend. You get something or go out there, give me a holler. I'm still wanting to check that car out.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats sucks to hear. Unfortunetly I saw that coming a few weeks ago. There was a really wierd moment about a month ago where all the badass cars were parked in the middle, and the highschoolers would come in, take one look, realise they were out of their element, and then circle the lot like vultures.

I really think maybe one of the highschoolers cars need to be burned and flipped to set an example.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thomas call me i go street racing almost every weekend and i have 0 problems..
Old 10-23-2006, 08:14 PM
TECH Resident

I didnt know they were still meeting out there. Ive givin up on any good meets anymore, although Im in if its on SS.

We need to change locations every couple of weeks and keep in PM's and phone calls. We can call it "the network".