HEY AGGIES... where are you holding the midnight yell in austin?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 05:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet! With those steps, maybe A&M will yell practice enough to beat Texas huh? ROFLOL....let me see " I-AA The Citadel, Louisiana-Lafayette, Army and Louisiana Tech. Do the math: two (military academies) plus two (Louisiana hayrides) equals 4-0, a start that coach Dennis Franchione could use as a shield with which to fend off frustrated Aggies fans. " ... "Texas A&M is 5-1, 1-1 in the Big 12 with four ranked opponents (Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, at Texas) to come." Oh and Texas had beat down A&M 6 years running

We have a suite at the stadium (yes I'm a tea sipper) heh see ya after the game...oh and ENJOY SQUEEZING YOUR NUTZ!
Old 10-11-2006, 05:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by kornfreak_401
oh and fyi just in case ya'll didn't know, it came out on the papers today that A&M officially got the steps back...
Well that answers the question of this 5 page thread.....
Old 10-11-2006, 06:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

the only got it bc our senator w/drew her sponsorship...

its alright, we will see what happens
Old 10-11-2006, 06:46 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
the only got it bc our senator w/drew her sponsorship...

its alright, we will see what happens
GO HELL RAISERS It was a good idea, but realisticly, they are Texans too So let them use the dang steps

They know they are going to be pounded no matter how loud they yell and no matter how hard they squeeze their nuts.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:54 PM
12 Second Club

A&M will have the yell wherever they want too, despite what any UT students might say.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

seriously.....what does this yell consist of...i need to be informed, because im getting the wrong impression maybe of aggies fans...with this "yell" talk and pictures of "nut grabbing"
Old 10-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by staringback05
seriously.....what does this yell consist of...i need to be informed, because im getting the wrong impression maybe of aggies fans...with this "yell" talk and pictures of "nut grabbing"
they practice their yells that they do at the game, they do it before every game
Old 10-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by 04 Terminator
they practice their yells that they do at the game, they do it before every game
home games it is at midnight the night before the game.
away games it is @ 7:30 in the quad on the thursday before the game.

i hold yell in higher regard than other things. but it still just one of those things.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Launching!

its where all the 100%'ers go and 2%'ers stay at the bar because want to stay at a bar with friends having a good time, instead of walking somewhere to bend over and do yells, then 20 minutes or so later walk all the way back to the bar they were at. complete waste of time IMO.

and yes, i was a 2%'er all 7 years of college

but i'll root for the football team as hard as i will the astros, rockets, and texans.

i dont do all the gay yells, i dont "hump it", i dont uncover. i drink beer, go watch the game and cheer, then go drink some more. does that make me any less of an aggie than the 100%'ers? hell no. i was there for way longer than most people are AND i got a degree. i'd say i got more college station in me than most aggies.

anyways.........

it'd be nice to see a constructive thread about college football that stays constructive instead of turning into a "who can talk more **** about someone else" thread.

sidenote: the corp however, will always be laughed at by the majority of the regular student body, and most everyone else in this world. based on my experiences there.

Last edited by A&M drty brd; 10-12-2006 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by A&M drty brd
it'd be nice to see a constructive thread about college football that stays constructive instead of turning into a "who can talk more **** about someone else" thread.
pipe dream
Old 10-13-2006, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

Seriously guys, how can any discussion about aTm stay constructive when I watched a school suported group of guys squeeze their OWN ***** on national TV? To make matters worse, it turns out to be a fully school supported "tradition" for these guys to squeeze their own ***** on the sideline. I mean, seriously, these guys are chest to back, in two rows, squeezing their OWN *****, and HARD. I mean, is that not the weirdest thing guys? This is going on during a nationally televised game that ABC is covering live (with an 8 second delay) and these guys are crushing their OWN ***** for tradition? How can I stay constructive?
Old 10-13-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why would you need to practice yelling?....aside from the "tradition" excuse

we just pile 93k people in and yell the whole time during the game