Lubbock

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006 | 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Midnite_LS1
I can guarantee that Lubbock will be a great upgrade from Springfield, MO. I know this because I have spent some time in Springfield and wasnt too impressed. The bar scene will be better, although I had a good time at the few places I visited. We have a place kinda like Jordan Creek, its called Daquiri Lounge...and the depot is much larger than what you guys have over there...more bars and more women! Only downside is that you better get ready for the "land scape" shock...Lubbock is flatter than Paris Hilton, unlike Springfield that has curves and hills that remind me of Vida Guerra

Hope that helps...
well that sucks. im also a sprotbike rider, im mainly into twisties. I think that springfield has a pretty good bar scene, but the good women are few and far between. i feel like i have met all the girls in this town.
Cowboys up here has been in town for over 7 years, and still one of the busiest bars in springfield.
Old 11-06-2006 | 09:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

I agree...the Springfield bar scene is a good one, but Lubbock's is much better. Plus...there's many women to go around...lol! I did run into a bike crew a couple times while in Springfield...do you ride with those guys? FYI - the only hills you will run into in this area are over-passes...lol
Old 11-06-2006 | 10:20 PM
12 Second Club

yeah im gonna have that problem i just started riding again (wreck in 03 and just got another crotch rocket) never thought about that, lol oh well at least i got my TA, lots of wide open straights out there, and i know a few places i can go ride out there
Old 11-07-2006 | 01:55 AM
On The Tree

Theres got to be a bike group, because i saw a pretty good group of them going down 4th the other night. Yeah that bar is pretty far from the depot district but it should attract a pretty good crowd if it is what you say its gonna be. Oh and that location is about 2 or 3 miles from TSP(Texas Speed and Performance).
Old 11-07-2006 | 06:43 AM
LS1TECH & Trucks Sponsor
10 Year Member20 Year Member

There is a good number of bikes that gather weekly and cruise (at least when the weather cooperates).
Old 11-07-2006 | 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

we probably have 25-30 regulars in the group.... there are an assload of bikes up here nobody ever leaves their house though. the stunt scene is dry now, not many of us left, but i guess thats what happens
Old 11-07-2006 | 09:35 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Not A V8
THE high school? Are you kidding? Where's Kerville? And how many 5A high schools do they have?
hah, Sorry, I guess 'a' high school would of been more appropriate.

Kerrville is in the Hill Country and has one 5a school.
Old 01-10-2007 | 12:35 AM
Teching In

Well, Club Rodeo is open now. So are you here now?
Old 01-10-2007 | 08:31 AM
12 Second Club

im already back on the other side of Texas, but in another year or so ill be up there going to school full time to finish up my degree, its gonna be great my g/f is coming with me and by then she will have finished her nursing school and she is going to sign a contract over there, ill have one hell of a sugar momma while im there