Cowboy's / 'Skins ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006 | 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

well I apologize since you guys are already HEARTBROKEN...

Get a ******' life, bro
YOU'RE A FUNNY GUY
Old 11-05-2006 | 03:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

They gave it up at the end. Ohh the humanity! Cowboy for life no matter how gay it is. GO COWBOYS!!!! Dont listen to the hater's!
Old 11-05-2006 | 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member20 Year Member

Originally Posted by alfm
What exactly does the ASR button do?
No, you sir, are a funny guy.
Old 11-05-2006 | 04:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfm
What exactly does the ASR button do?

No, you sir, are a funny guy.
what the hell does that have to do with anything?? That is what this website is for jackass. Knowledge about your ride.

Go cry somewhere else ******!
Old 11-05-2006 | 04:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Fockin' Cowboys...

Another shoulda coulda game...
Old 11-05-2006 | 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Midnite_LS1
Fockin' Cowboys...

Old 11-05-2006 | 05:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Now, why is it that Cowboy "haters" had the cowboys so much?

Is it the jealousy of the success of the Cowboy Franchise?
Old 11-05-2006 | 06:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Midnite_LS1
Fockin' Cowboys...

You mean another "Aggie" game?

Just woke up and found out what happend. That makes perfect sense, Cowboys blow it in the end, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 11-05-2006 | 10:27 PM
TECH Regular

Cowboys tried as hard as they could to lose that game and they succeeded.
Old 11-05-2006 | 11:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

and i cant believe both teams lost
Old 11-06-2006 | 12:54 AM
MJK
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Splitz
Now, why is it that Cowboy "haters" had the cowboys so much?

Is it the jealousy of the success of the Cowboy Franchise?
Exactly it.

The bigger and better you are (regardless of current records ) the more fans you have...in turn you get more haters.

Just like the way the American car scene has been dominated for decades by the big three GM,Ford and Dodge,there had to be a different group ("Ricers") that had to come out and play up how they hate domestics...

And just like ricers,the Cowboy haters are usually born out of ignorance,jealousy and a deep seeded need to be what they think is cool.

Now there are some haters that are legit...Anybody who is a hardcore fan of a rival Cowboy team I can understand..Redskin,Eagles,Giants fans...Or somebody living in Texas but from Wisconsin,its obvious that they would be a Packer fan for example..

But the majority of haters that I run into don't even follow football yet hate on the Cowboys...LOL Kinda like a ricer at Autozone asking the clerk to help install his air filter...

The worst ones came during the Aikman years,we got alot of "instant fans" or as I call them "Fair Weather" fans...If the Boys are doing good,they are right there guzzlin' beers and cheering with us (Real fans),then when we have an off period its like they are looking for a new girlfriend.

Those people really urk me...its like some sort of football bi-sexual!Either you are going to s*ck on the "PP" like the haters or munch at "Taco Bell" with the rest of the real fans...MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!
Old 11-06-2006 | 03:52 AM
On The Tree

I guess all you guys were right. IT'S GONNA BE A LONG SEASON. ha ha ha ha the division is ours. still any doubters???????
Old 11-06-2006 | 04:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mikey-Z-28
I guess all you guys were right. IT'S GONNA BE A LONG SEASON. ha ha ha ha the division is ours. still any doubters???????
Your gonna call the division when the season is only half over. Two games seperate the Cowboys and giants with 8 left to play. Neither team has an easy schedule and neither team played good today so it is a long way from over.

**Edit and Strahan went out today so that is not going to help the giants at all
Old 11-06-2006 | 05:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Texans at least showed some spark today...I scared the **** outta my kids when I jumped and yelled at the D. Carr dive into the endzone.

*raises hand*
<--- Certified Dallas hater. I think its cause all the fairweather Dallas fans (and fairweather fans in general) here in S.A. ... plus I used to be a 49er fan in the early 90's when the REAL superbowl was the NFC Championship game.
Old 11-06-2006 | 07:39 AM
TECH Regular

The city of Dallas is full fairweather fans. All you have to do is listen to sports radio. When they lose, they are the worst team ever. And a week later when they win, everyone talks about how they told it like it was and how they knew it was going to go that way... when a week earlier they were predicting that not only were they going to lose the xt week, but the Cowgirls wern't going to make the playoffs.
Old 11-06-2006 | 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member20 Year Member

Originally Posted by gun4hire
...the REAL superbowl was the NFC Championship game.
**** yeah it was. Playing the AFC was an almost guaranteed win back then. NFC won like 13 or 14 straight I think.

But seriously, who DIDN'T like the 49ers? I never did, but all my friends seem to have.
Old 11-06-2006 | 09:31 AM
Banned

Green Bay fan here, always have been. Have official cheesehead and Favre jersey. I have also touched the greatness, that is, Lambeau Field.

Since when have the Cowboys been a dynasty? I believe Green Bay isn't called "Titletown, U.S.A" for nothing, .

I hate the Cowboys mainly beacause of Jerry Jones. I loved Jimmy Johnson though, I actually loved watching the early to late "49ers/Cowboys" playoff and regular season games, NOTHING better than that.

Young v. Aikman
Smith v. Watters
Irvin v. Rice

Then the Deion debacle and a young T.O. AHHH....the good ol'e days.
Old 11-06-2006 | 09:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Did you really just ask since when are the Cowboys a dynasty? Um, that happened when they won their 5th Super Bowl (tied for most) and appeared in their 8th Super Bowl (the most by any team) game.

This doesn't happen accidentally:
Old 11-06-2006 | 10:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DSIM
The city of Dallas is full fairweather fans. All you have to do is listen to sports radio. When they lose, they are the worst team ever. And a week later when they win, everyone talks about how they told it like it was and how they knew it was going to go that way... when a week earlier they were predicting that not only were they going to lose the xt week, but the Cowgirls wern't going to make the playoffs.

dude, EVERY city has their fair weather fans. NYC is a good example, when the Yankees are crap, they are ******* the **** out of them. When they WIN the World Series, they are the best team on the planet.

EVERY CITY HAS THOSE TYPES OF FANS! NOT JUST DALLAS. No reason to :hate" a team just for that reason.

Oh, the guy that "hates the Cowboys cuz of Jerry Jones", that's gotta be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What does the owner have anything to do with you hating the team? the owner is NOT the team, the players and coaches are. Owner just provides the dough.
Old 11-06-2006 | 08:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cerebrex
**** yeah it was. Playing the AFC was an almost guaranteed win back then. NFC won like 13 or 14 straight I think.

But seriously, who DIDN'T like the 49ers? I never did, but all my friends seem to have.
Having grown up in San Jose, CA and watching the 49ers during the Montana years - it took a LONG time for me to let them go. Once the Texans started up in Houston, I figured it was time to cheer the "geographically-correct" home team on.