Calling Lethal Performance 402 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 04:37 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And yes getting me off WoW was a big thing so you fawkers (including Chris and my brother LOL) better make this worth while.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:39 PM
8 Second Club

Nah not mad, lol. I know he's reading the thread, makes it easier for me then finding my cellphone.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
There are always faster cars lol. I could say the same thing.. Though we are trying to convince someone to bring a LSx powered Mustang. It'd be fun to have a nice amount of LSx cars out there.

Scooter our brakes showed up right? lol We're to lazy to call the shop.
We gotta guy doin that too. But, he's not done yet. So get that guy to come so we can see what it runs. I'd like to see that
Old 11-16-2006, 04:46 PM
10 Second Club

JM I know what all this is about. You guys are upset that i questioned the MTI 427 aren't you. Your talkin about the black car that went 10.55 right?
Old 11-16-2006, 05:15 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Munch em ZO6
JM I know what all this is about. You guys are upset that i questioned the MTI 427 aren't you. Your talkin about the black car that went 10.55 right?
Actually I just now saw that thread, my brother said he didnt know it was anyone in Texas.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:21 PM
10 Second Club

Actually I just now saw that thread, my brother said he didnt know it was anyone in Texas.
did you read the whole thing? Is that your bros car? I'm down for a fuggin race lets do it. I just dont think you should blab off about someone thru a computer just cause. Hell i am one of the Lethal crew and if they say your cool then you are. But if i think your a dumbf*** then so be it. I'll still be cool cause of my Lethal boys. I guess i'll see you at the track and I'll figure out if your cool or a dumbf***. JMBLOWN says your cool.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:23 PM
10 Second Club

1st impressions are shot though
Old 11-16-2006, 05:28 PM
10 Second Club

My avatar says SAN ANTONIO, TX. I dont read all the av's though either. so he could not have seen it.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:29 PM
10 Second Club

If that is your bros that fuggers bad! Bring it too though we got someone to run him too!
Old 11-16-2006, 05:31 PM
9 Second Club

LOL This is going to be fun. Hey @ least you can say San Antonio had some LSX's to run with yall.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:34 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did you read the whole thing? Is that your bros car? I'm down for a fuggin race lets do it. I just dont think you should blab off about someone thru a computer just cause. Hell i am one of the Lethal crew and if they say your cool then you are. But if i think your a dumbf*** then so be it. I'll still be cool cause of my Lethal boys. I guess i'll see you at the track and I'll figure out if your cool or a dumbf***. JMBLOWN says your cool.
All I can say is WOW! You spelled it just like you talk lol! (GANGSTER) Yall guys have a good race and Chris and Matt and everyone going I am sure will be very cool.
Jeff
Old 11-16-2006, 05:36 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Inspector12
All I can say is WOW! You spelled it just like you talk lol! (GANGSTER) Yall guys have a good race and Chris and Matt and everyone going I am sure will be very cool.
Jeff
He's ******* around Jeff! There is not way in hell the Brando is considered Gangster you Redneck! Thats like saying your twins are too nice for you ROTFLMAO! Come down Jeff. Be cool to finally meet you !
Old 11-16-2006, 05:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Jeff
No not gangsta at all. i dont guess. Anyway sweet ride.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:42 PM
9 Second Club

Hey got a call from the Black vette with the 402 Hes in on the roll race! The owner of the black vette will be driving his car.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Hey got a call from the Black vette with the 402 Hes in on the roll race!
you knew he would be! I wish i could get in on that but i cant run his numbers. Maybe oneday i'm down for the track racing though.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:46 PM
9 Second Club

you knew he would be! I wish i could get in on that but i cant run his numbers. Maybe oneday i'm down for the track racing though.

And to think I was sleeping and wondered why in the hell my phone was blowing the **** up! Going to be a kickass weekend. Oh yea Houston guys. It was great last MM. 8URLS1 called out any LSX to race him. So Im sure he will do it again.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:11 PM
10 Second Club

If that is your bros that fuggers bad! Bring it too though we got someone to run him too!
Hey man, yes I am Mr. Powells little brother thanks for the complement your car reminds me of my hold heads/cam/nitrous set-up its good to see another vette owner drive it like it was ment to be. I really wasnt paying any attion to that thread, yesterday while I was at school I did a search of my name for a clutch thread I had made and notice you commented. My brother nor Chris E. even saw that thread, we've been wanting to go up there and have some fun while it nice and cold, Every car we take to are track gets kick off first pass.
Matt
Old 11-16-2006, 06:21 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Hey man, yes I am Mr. Powells little brother thanks for the complement your car reminds me of my hold heads/cam/nitrous set-up its good to see another vette owner drive it like it was ment to be. I really wasnt paying any attion to that thread, yesterday while I was at school I did a search of my name for a clutch thread I had made and notice you commented. My brother nor Chris E. even saw that thread, we've been wanting to go up there and have some fun while it nice and cold, Every car we take to are track gets kick off first pass.
Matt
Ive got some connections @ the track. Im sure I can talk to who I need too to make these happen. Just incase someone misses a gear or something Looks like LME 427 vs MTI 427 to me
Old 11-16-2006, 06:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, Chris/Matt I wish I could head out there with ya'll, but I have to study my *** off for a couple of tests I'm going to have. Good luck.

Thomas
Old 11-16-2006, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NVR4GET
Matt
Cool man! we can get some passes in bring em down. I'd love to check out your car. I think that thing rocks. Ya'll be careful and we'll see you soon. Thanx for being cool. Bring that bad fugger down here